• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

senahorse

If MS bring over the rumored Android compatibility to WP10 you might be able to use it then. On that note, when will I be able to download WP10 for my old Lumia 920?

On a 920 myself but the battery is stating to not be so great anymore. I don't want to go to the effort/risk of replacing it myself when new flagships are so close...

senahorse

I really liked WP and the Lumia hardware. The biggest problem is just the app support, I got sick of feeling like a second class citizen most of the time I wanted an app or game. The O.S. is really solid, if they do get Android compatibility in, I will probably come straight back.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Radelaide Gaf
September 13th
2pm
The Elephant

Attendees:
Holycheck/Syth_Blade22
Jambo
Lucian Cat
Bradrock/Aniseed
DeadMeadow88/First Course of the Shell Cup
Vormund
Stobie poles
Parmies

Non Attendees:
Parmas,
"Dan-sing"
Frawdder

Maybes:
Dryk (Note, Dryk has confirmed that he is a maybe)
Mr. Tone

Probablys:
Dead Man

Acknowledged the topic but didn't even give an answer:

Who else is radelaide and why haven't you replied?

Toastytoast

bloody end of the page

MoonGred

It seems to be in the same vein as cling someone a retard. I've just stopped doing it

Yea I've come to that point in my life as well, the word rubs me the wrong way regardless of what context it's used in.

Sometimes completely different, is the mighty boost radio show worth the $11 that audible charges.

Yagharek

Yea I've come to that point in my life as well, the word rubs me the wrong way regardless of what context it's used in.

Sometimes completely different, is the mighty boost radio show worth the $11 that audible charges.

I figure that "Conservative" is a good catch all insult which doesn't marginalise people who don't deserve it. Replace with right wing or bigot; they're all synonyms.

N0VAM0D

Looks delicious and even better its priced very well! I'll put it on my to go to list for that region.

Eeee! Well, I'll be the girl with super curly hair! There's only ever 3 waitstaff on at the most (very small restaurant), so I shouldn't be hard to meet.

I am in Newcastle regularly, might have to check this place out next time! :)

Please do! What brings you to Newcastle so often?

Stackboy

Now speaking of meetups, WHO'S EXCITED FOR PAXAUS YESSSssss I am gonna just hang in the retro area and maybe play some D&D and then hassle Robert Khoo until he agrees to start Strip Search Down Under

Super keen for a PAX Aus meetup! Are we going to shoot for the Thursday night?

I am not playing MGSV but am loving the new season in D3.

Darren870

Eeee! Well, I'll be the girl with super curly hair! There's only ever 3 waitstaff on at the most (very small restaurant), so I shouldn't be hard to meet.

Please do! What brings you to Newcastle so often?

Sounds good! I'll be sure to let you know before I actually get up there. Who knows when that will be to be honest, but once its on my list, it usually means I'll make a good effort!

Those type of restaurants are my favorite though, good prices, good tasting menu, and good food. Makes it affordable for those who can't afford the big shots, and will still be able to experience good food.

I do love my food....mmmm

Rizzi

It's Subo in Newcastle! If you're ever in the area, definitely check us out!

You give me confidence, holy ♥️
We were talking about places to get good food in Newcastle yesterday during our lunch break and nobody could agree on what was good, then someone mentioned Subo and everyone just kind of nodded and said its pretty good there. You guys must be doing something right. :p

Gazunta

Super keen for a PAX Aus meetup! Are we going to shoot for the Thursday night?
I'm flying down Thursday but am booked the Thursday night - Friday through Sunday nights are tentatively free at the moment. I know there's tons of people I would like to catch up with but I haven't booked anything in yet ><

Grassy

That moment when you read the surf report AFTER you get back from the beach...

Be aware that multiple great White sightings in the Ballina Shire and Byron Shire over the past few days means there are quite a few big sharks around, check it out before you go.

Well fuck me. I should have known, no wonder I was the only dumb prick out there...

MoonGred

We can all laugh about the people that go on holidays to Sydney/Darwin/Bonnie Doon but let's not forget that we still live on what the majority considers an exotic continent.
What's really sad is the people back home that go on a holiday to the Belgian coastline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom