• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look what decided to wander into my front yard this morning!

kI6JMwA.jpg
So cute!

Danoss

He's so cute! Looks like a domestic bunny though, did you try to catch him?

It was definitely someone's pet. There's no way I could've gotten so close to it, nor would it have actually approached me if it wasn't. Plus it seems on the chubby side, which I wouldn't expect of a wild rabbit.

I didn't try to catch it. Thought it was likely to do more harm than good. My next-door neighbour says it's been hanging around there for 3 or 4 days, so I'd expect someone to come looking for it soon enough since it probably hasn't travelled far.

Quasar

Somehow the recent special convinced me to sign up for Amazon Prime yesterday. Didn't quite realise the limited options for streaming to a tv (no chromecast, androidtv, airplay or appletv). Though at least the PS4 has an app.

Anyone know if theres an easy way to browse the prime ebook library? Is there much sf/fantasy in it?

r1chard

LEGO Dimensions reviews seem really positive. Looks like GAF is going to go broke
Previous LEGO games I've played: the first Indiana Jones one, and Marvel Super Heros. Both ended up quite same-y and soulless, and I stopped playing after only a few hours. Here's hoping this new one is more fun?

What's a gazatar?
An avatar drawn by Gazunta. They were pretty great.

In that vein, and since my original request was so stupid, I'd like to request a Gazatar of a cod, with a boxing glove, in the style of the Fighting Hellfish tattoo grampa Simpson had.

Actually, I don't even know if I have a copy of my stupid original one.

Shaneus

All sorted for PSN cards! The Coles in Geelong city Westfield had stacks of cards on a rack. I grabbed another two for a total of 5.

Gazunta

An avatar drawn by Gazunta. They were pretty great.

In that vein, and since my original request was so stupid, I'd like to request a Gazatar of a cod, with a boxing glove, in the style of the Fighting Hellfish tattoo grampa Simpson had.

Actually, I don't even know if I have a copy of my stupid original one.

Here's your original: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/511894/gazatar_codswallop.tif

If anyone else wants theirs just let me know.

And I'll get to work on your next one Cods when I finish the next Blow The Cartridge book, and the next Rose book, and uh...

I might need to be physically restrained from spending my savings on Lego Dimensions. And I have no Lego in my house apart from the one that came with Lego City Undercover

So many gambling ads during the footy.

I don't watch football but I occasionaly see that annoying Ladbroke's ad on Foxtel in the breaks between Top Gear. It actually makes me pine for the days of Tom Waterhouse.

"Bet responsibly. But still, bet as much as you can spare, if not a little more. Your kids can always have hot water tomorrow."

Jintor

M7zRJQs.jpg

looks pretty crazy until you realise oh yeah central has amber-coloured lights. apparently it was a small fire in a hungry jacks kitchen or something

r1chard

Satellite Reign is becoming less sucky. Still a bit of derp, but now I have a better idea how to play it (it's *all* about the stealth, which is the complete opposite of Syndicate Wars).

r1chard

The local Dan's does it again: last time they had the amazing Zyweic Porter and this time around they had the Rogue Beard Beer - "brewed with a yeast created from Brewmaster John Maier’s beard." Very yummy beer indeed.

MoonGred

Satellite Reign is becoming less sucky. Still a bit of derp, but now I have a better idea how to play it (it's *all* about the stealth, which is the complete opposite of Syndicate Wars).

How far are you in the game? I bought it on release because of all the praise it got but requested a refund after 30min, it just felt weird for some reason.

Destiny really got its hooks into me. Any of you down to do some strikes on Thursday? I just hit 256 light so hopefully I should be ready for heroics by Thursday.

r1chard

How far are you in the game? I bought it on release because of all the praise it got but requested a refund after 30min, it just felt weird for some reason.
I've just cleared the second zone, ready to go into the third and ... meh. All interest in continuing is lost, since I'm pretty sure it's gonna be much the same as the zone I just cleared, which was pretty much just the same as the first zone...

Also, watched The Matrix with daughter tonight. I'd forgotten how scary it can get in places (I'd not watched it for many years). Still, all good in the end. And with the obligatory "and there was no sequel".

Cerity

dammit.

Was umm'ing and ah'ing over grabbing the kindle paperwhite with the 15% off and cashrewards last night but they've gone and jacked up the price :/

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I've just cleared the second zone, ready to go into the third and ... meh. All interest in continuing is lost, since I'm pretty sure it's gonna be much the same as the zone I just cleared, which was pretty much just the same as the first zone...

Also, watched The Matrix with daughter tonight. I'd forgotten how scary it can get in places (I'd not watched it for many years). Still, all good in the end. And with the obligatory "and there was no sequel".

There was the animatrix though!!

Dryk

The Matrix Reloaded is like sex, it's probably best that when she's old enough you warn her about it instead of running the risk of her discovering it on her own and getting hurt

Should I buy a 1TB Xbone w Master Chief collection for $466?

There are literally only 2 games I want to play on it (Sunset Overdrive & new Tomb Raider later this year because I'm impatient).

I think I answered my own question. Good chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom