• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimefan3

I've been catching Gilmore Girls on Gem over the last few months, it's actually grown on me quite a bit, it has some funny moments. I forgot that Sebastian Bach was in it for a few seasons too, which is kinda cool.

Lauren Graham is freaking stunning.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Wii U is pretty, pretty great. What's the story with eBay vouchers?

I've played that game before. It's not a very fun game.
Last month they had a thing where you spend $100 with certain retailers and get a $50 voucher.

I think imma buy it when I get home Lol. At work currently. 6 hours to contemplate

Someone was after XBL Gold the other day? 12 months for $41

I don't even have a transportation card for Adelaide yet I have one for Melbourne. Stupid myki. I wonder if it still has credit...

Edit: yup $14 I'll probably never use
I use my credit once a year for PAX, works well lol

Is there any cinema in Melbourne NOT showing Star Wars in 3D? FFS.

They make a huge markup running 3D and Disney want to smash all the records so they'll be pimping the 3D showings hardcore to bring in the extra $10-15 a ticket.

IT at work asked me to turn my laptop off and on again to see if that fixes my issue.

tumblr_inline_nwjr9sVRJf1t3mfvj_500.gif

NewGame

Banned
So in melbros

- GamesLab
- Galactic Circus
- Bartronica

Anything else that the video gamey gamer game game person needs to go look at and sit in in the south bottom thing that is near tasmania?

- ScreenWorlds at ACMI near Fed Square
- Some EB games store in the CBD with a Nintendo booth thing in it??

Darren870

So in melbros

- GamesLab
- Galactic Circus
- Bartronica

Anything else that the video gamey gamer game game person needs to go look at and sit in in the south bottom thing that is near tasmania?

- ScreenWorlds at ACMI near Fed Square
- Some EB games store in the CBD with a Nintendo booth thing in it??

There is Pixel Alley in Fitzroy.

I haven't been but pass by it often. Especially when stumbling out of the near by pubs.

http://www.pixelalley.com.au/

Gazunta

Fuckin' sweet I do love me some buying random old shit

Oh and Google tells me there's a comic shop there. I wonder if they'll carry Rose :p

Axiom

I've been more interested in the new Guitar Hero than Assassin's Creed, and that's mostly because most of my Rock Band DLC doesn't work yet.

Frankly it will probably end up reviewing better too

As for geeky things to do in Melbourne, Beta Bar will be running all three days of PAX and that is exactly what everyone wished Mana Bar was.

Picked up the new Guitar Hero today. Went into EBgames and it's $149, went to BigW and it's $119 but they are price matching Target where it's $109. So BigW or Target for a $40 saving.

Clive you must have a special folder on your pc just for this, you're finally getting to use all those Gilmore Girls gifs.

That fkn show.

tumblr gilmore girls is the future of hotlinking.

would you prefer Doctor Who ones?

tumblr_nenb7nxbdJ1tvhs57o6_r1_400.gif

so there was an official PS4 price cut to AU$479 RRP, apparently.

MoonGred

The worst thing is that I actually know a lot of the early season characters. Watched it out of spite. The show will forever be known to me as "the show that was airing in the off season of Buffy"

I still call the supernatural guy "the guy from Gilmore girls", a surprising amount of people don't even know that, which makes it even worse.

The worst thing is that I actually know a lot of the early season characters. Watched it out of spite. The show will forever be known to me as "the show that was airing in the off season of Buffy"

I still call the supernatural guy "the guy from Gilmore girls", a surprising amount of people don't even know that, which makes it even worse.

I keep doing the same thing with The OC characters, which is just as embarrassing. Olivia Wilde is Marissa's girlfriend, Ben McKenzie (of Gotham) is Ryan etc.

Unfortunately I was born slightly too late to get into Gilmore Girls, so I don't understand any of the references here :| Is it worth watching now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom