• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity they don't have Halo 5 for sale with a price they have in their catalogue, I would have bitten down harder than if I was having a bullet removed from my leg by an drunken veterinarian with a rusty leatherman.

Damn Target sale!

I wouldn't mind picking up Tearaway PS4, but don't think I really care to take the plunge on Yoshi or Mario Maker (too many damn platformers as is). I would have picked up Far Cry 4 but the PS4 version is sold out urghhhh

2SeeKU

Damn eBay and Target..

I ended up getting the PS4 1TB bundle for $411, too good to pass up, especially since (l know this sounds lazy) l don't have to line up and hope the store has the quantity.

PS4 controllers are down to $59 too with the coupon code:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-Play...94daca5875f&rpp_icid=56245f34e4b0bc7a8d6db285

And is it just me, or is some of the pricing on Fallout 4 merchandise a little crazy at EBGames:

213330_detail.jpg
https://ebgames.com.au/pc-213330-Fallout-4-Ultimate-Vault-Dwellers-Survival-Guide-Bundle-PC

All that for $189 and you don't get a copy of the game?

Yrael

Damn, crazy deals! Still happy I got the Kmart deal though on the PS4.

I might get myself Journey and Tearaway for the 25% off...I'm not even going to play them until Christmas though, lol.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Flights to Melbourne officially booked. Can't wait to get my drink on with y'all.

And I guess videogame stuff. Maybe.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
For something that's been discussed for months, had assumed flights were booked since smarch.

Tdm, I have your can of sarsaparilla . You better have your flights booked

Lucian Cat

For something that's been discussed for months, had assumed flights were booked since smarch.

Tdm, I have your can of sarsaparilla . You better have your flights booked

I am very very lazy...

Tiddums has had his booked for ages. He got mad at me today for not having booked them >_>

Does anyone know whether I can play an Australian copy of Destiny TTK online using my US PSN account? Confusing.

Pretty sure you can, will need to redownload any and all patches/updates though if you were previously using a US version of the game. Just need to make sure the AU PSN ID is primary (or the other way round I think).

Pretty sure you can, will need to redownload any and all patches/updates though if you were previously using a US version of the game. Just need to make sure the AU PSN ID is primary (or the other way round I think).

I've got a vanilla AUS copy that I can play online using my US PSN account no sweat, but wasn't sure if DLC would trip me up. So I'd just activate it using my AUS account and then log in to my US account to play online? Sweet.

Darren870

Cookie is not bad on Swanston.
Sun Moth is meant to be good but I've never been
Dejavu on little Lonsdale always has a decent selection
Surprisingly Young and Jackson normally have a really good selection.

Codswallop, any recommendations? Thoughts on the above?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
The problem being that.. most of those places will be extremely packed as they're main venues.

Unless people start getting in at like 5 so we can spread out and reserve enough tables we're in trouble as we're fighting the afterwork crowd then the Friday night crowd

Darren870

Saturday Nov 14. Be there or be square :p
Please come drink with me. Tiddums doesn't drink and I'm stuck in a hotel with him ;___;

No Friday session? Hmm. Have something on at some point on Saturday with the missus, but might be able to do before and/or after.

Have to work Sunday too.

Lucian Cat

He's got a can of 2012 sarsaparilla, he'll be well paro
Excellent
No Friday session? Hmm. Have something on at some point on Saturday with the missus, but might be able to do before and/or after.

Have to work Sunday too.

BOO

We both fly in saturday morning and fly out sunday.

Speaking of, what time are we meeting in town and where. Or wait til after pax stuff to organise?

Darren870

Excellent

BOO

We both fly in saturday morning and fly out sunday.

Speaking of, what time are we meeting in town and where. Or wait til after pax stuff to organise?

Can't even fucking organize drinks for this Friday, forget about 2 weeks from now!

I'll have to check the timings, but I'm sure I can make it. Assuming you'll be out past 10pm. I'll just miss you guys playing games... :p

Lucian Cat

Can't even fucking organize drinks for this Friday, forget about 2 weeks from now!

I'll have to check the timings, but I'm sure I can make it. Assuming you'll be out past 10pm. I'll just miss you guys playing games... :p

But that's when I need you the most ;__;

Should still be in town. Or around the place at least.

Save me cruncho and marshmallow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom