• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy...

I have Starbuck chewing out the guy from Farscape while the guy from Law and Order and Wet Hot American Summer gives me advice.

r1chard

Dammit, went to buy the Lego Dr Who pack at Big W and there were none - not even shelf space where they might have been :( There was one at EB but I'm not paying $50 for that thing (Big W sells them for $38 which is already a lot...)

Watched Scott Pilgrim instead.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Dammit, went to buy the Lego Dr Who pack at Big W and there were none - not even shelf space where they might have been :( There was one at EB but I'm not paying $50 for that thing (Big W sells them for $38 which is already a lot...)

Which lego Dr who? The dimensions pack or the tardis they're releasing?

Quasar

Man. Kerry O'Brien leaving 4 Corners and the ABC. End of an era. Hard to imagine this stage of affairs.

More time for writing books I guess.

I saw a bunch at my local Big W when I went to buy CoD today. $50 is too much just ATM and my enjoyment of the non-portal 2 base game levels wasn't high enough to drop $50 on this yet. $35 or less or bust.

Man. Kerry O'Brien leaving 4 Corners and the ABC. End of an era. Hard to imagine this stage of affairs.

More time for writing books I guess.

Did they stop making the green pens?

Arksy

Xbox One came in, tempted to just sell it. I'm weak I know. :(

I've been playing Black Ops 3 on PC. I hate the game, but I can't stop playing it.

I have problems.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I also just bought my ticket to return to Taiwan. I'll be leaving you guys on 30 January. How time flies...

Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy. Caller Judy...

I have Starbuck chewing out the guy from Farscape while the guy from Law and Order and Wet Hot American Summer gives me advice.
I absolutely loved COD4 and MW2. I thought World at War and Black Ops were lame. I haven't played any COD game since then. Have I missed anything? I only really played the SP (and co-op in the case of MW2) heavily, I always found the MP a bit too ADHD for my liking.

I absolutely loved COD4 and MW2. I thought World at War and Black Ops were lame. I haven't played any COD game since then. Have I missed anything? I only really played the SP (and co-op in the case of MW2) heavily, I always found the MP a bit too ADHD for my liking.

still processing. Some initial impressions of mine are good (SP). others are not (MP).

it's not radically different from previous Black Ops, but Blops 2 had my favourite multi since CoD4.

Card Boy

Banned
I have had PSN+ Since May 2013 and this is what is compatible with PAL PS TV.

Thomas Was Alone
Velocity Ultra
Coconut Dodge: Revitalised
Rayman Origins
Lego The Lord of the Rings
When Vikings Attack!
New Little King's Story
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
MotorStorm RC
Guacamelee!
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD
Hotline Miami
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Muramasa Rebirth
Dragon's Crown
Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
PixelJunk Shooter: Ultimate
Doki-Doki Universe
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Fez
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5–7
Proteus
Joe Danger
TxK
Velocity 2X
Pix the Cat
Rainbow Moon
Spelunky
Luftrausers
SteamWorld Dig
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
The Hungry Horde
Final Horizon
Titan Attacks
The Swapper
Woah Dave!
Rogue Legacy (cross-buy)
CounterSpy
OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood
Killzone: Mercenary
The Unfinished Swan
Race the Sun
Hohokum
Super Exploding Zoo
Futuridium EP Deluxe
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved
Entwined
Mousecraft
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
Sound Shapes
CastleStorm Complete Edition
Super Time Force Ultra
La-Mulana EX
Broken Age
Kung Fu Rabbit
Dragon Fin Soup

Realistically i only want to play

Rayman Origins
New Little King's Story
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
Muramasa Rebirth
Dragon's Crown
Killzone: Mercenary
La-Mulana EX

Thats only 7 games. The rest i want to play i'd rather do so on my PS4 or PS3.

Card Boy

Banned
I was tempted till i saw the price of a 16gig memory card. It may not be their jurisdiction but ACCC needs to get involved. I knew it was a scam but i was hoping eBay would save the day.

185252bobrosshyl1w.png

Fuck eSports, all about ePainting now.

Cerity

isn't there some exploit that allows you to play all vita games on a pstv? I wouldn't mind getting one to play dragons crown, soul sacrfice and to replay p4.

e: deal gone ;_; wouldn't have minded one.

r1chard

Which lego Dr who? The dimensions pack or the tardis they're releasing?
The Dimensions pack.

I saw a bunch at my local Big W when I went to buy CoD today. $50 is too much just ATM and my enjoyment of the non-portal 2 base game levels wasn't high enough to drop $50 on this yet. $35 or less or bust.
I'll try again in a while - but I've just moved so it's not just a walk to Big W any more, gotta make time to drive there :/
(which is actually a good thing 'cos the new "pop culture" store at Eastland has many things my disposable could be disposed on)

Yes. Yes I am. :p

New CoD. At first, I hated it.
tumblr_nwy9szclOu1r76to2o2_540.gif

then I hated it less,
tumblr_lgszmnn8VX1qzorqpo1_500.gif

then I loved it,
tumblr_nxbe3tRPWZ1uahu8to1_400.gif

then I loved it less,
tumblr_nx1r80Begh1smew8oo1_500.gif

then I came second on a winning team and I liked it more,
tumblr_nx5yw9SkaD1re3x32o1_400.gif

then i couldn't stop playing.
tumblr_lq00x3wDOo1r0lynfo1_500.gif

Then I wasn't doing so well
tumblr_nxcy8eB1Kt1u32j6to1_400.gif

and that's when my heart stopped.

Deeku

She should have got with the naked in the hall dude. I thought something more would happen with him but nope...or maybe something does happen cos I haven't watched s7!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
She should have got with the naked in the hall dude. I thought something more would happen with him but nope...or maybe something does happen cos I haven't watched s7!

Hmmm not sure who naked in a hall guy was! My memory is a bit rusty.

So now jess has just been sent home after crashing rorys car and I believe this is the ep where Rory goes to new jersey to find him. Good ep.

Gazunta

From memory they were using that as a basis for a potential spin-off show with Jess starring Sherylin Fenn. That would have been grand.

Quasar

^ Forgive me for interrupting your joke, but that's seriously one of the most underappreciated TV shows ever.

Its funny the bubbles we all live in. Most folks I know all loved this and were into it when it first aired. But then we were all Buffy fans and following all the shows that spun out of it.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
So for the record I'm going to be in Sydney as of tomorrow and will be there until December 8th!

Should be a fun month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom