• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
What a coincidence, I'll be in Hobart too.

I don't have a windows phone though, I might not meet the requirements.

You can join us cool no windows phone users

Also new page new post

RADGAF MEETUP

Who's coming-

Definitely-
Lucian Cat
Marshmallow
Jambo

Maybe-
Dryk
Mr Tone

Marshy says the following may join us
Aniseed (and deadmeadows?)
Frawwder
BananaArnie

Not coming-
?

Where-
Probably the Elephant as per usual. Maybe Wheatsheaf. Probably hit town afterwards for some doof doof.

When-
Saturday December 12.

Time-
TBC
I wont be able to get to town til probably 5pm or so

I expect to see some regular faces and possibly some new ones. I'm looking at you Dryk!!

Mr. Tone

Did you guys not go to the meeting where the shadow government decided to sink Tasmania at precisely midnight on New Years Eve?

Fredescu

Sooo I bought a ring on the weekend.

c9m1iMX.jpg

Offered it yet?

9 sleeps until Star Wars, 12 sleeps until my son's 5th birthday Star Wars themed party, 14 sleeps until his actual birthday and then Christmas after that. What a busy month and so much excitement.

Rizzi

New placement for work for the dole seems pretty decent. Better than the last one anyway. And it costs me literally half the amount for travel. Hooray!

Darren870

I was more of a Mock Trial with J Reinhold kind of guy.

They clearly never covered this very important topic! I'd just do it tonight, unless you are making it a joint bday and xmas gift.

Actually, thats a good way to get out of all the presents!!

Speaking of my missus bday is on the 30th, I should probably think about xmas and bday presents too. Meh.

Finished season 6 of X-files last night, boy that was rough, easily the weakest season so far, hopefully season 7 picks up a bit.

Drive was insanely good, one the best episodes easily.

Up to the midseason 2 parter, struggling big time. The Bruce Campbell episode was insanely disappointing, he was given absolute fucking garbage to try and elevate. Crying shame. So much of this season has zero ability to maintain a tone, fucking all over the shop. Sucks. Really fucking sucks.

Tithonus was good in parts while being really stupid in others. Such a mixed bag season so far >_<

Tempted to just watch Bob's Burgers instead.

senahorse

Drive was insanely good, one the best episodes easily.

Up to the midseason 2 parter, struggling big time. The Bruce Campbell episode was insanely disappointing, he was given absolute fucking garbage to try and elevate. Crying shame. So much of this season has zero ability to maintain a tone, fucking all over the shop. Sucks. Really fucking sucks.

Tithonus was good in parts while being really stupid in others. Such a mixed bag season so far >_<

Tempted to just watch Bob's Burgers instead.

Yeahhh.... about that....

Show has already peaked. At least 6 has some classics like Drive.

Drive was a great episode. For most of the rest of the season though it was pretty bad and it wasn't helped by the writers making Mulder an insufferable douchebag half the time and Scully still not believing shit after everything she has already been through, only to become more of a believer than Mulder by the end of the season.

Drive was a great episode. For most of the rest of the season though it was pretty bad and it wasn't helped by the writers making Mulder an insufferable douchebag half the time and Scully still not believing shit after everything she has already been through, only to become more of a believer than Mulder by the end of the season.

Oh man. This season Mulder is awesome at everything. One episode he stops giving a shit about work and aliens and suddenly is Michael Jordan on the basketball court, swishing 3's like it was going out of style.

Fuck.

And yeah, Scully hasn't been well written in a longggggggggggggggggggg time. Early Scully was dope though. Season 1 is probably my fav now, 2/3 are awesome as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom