• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusebox

Banned
Really? I'm not even sure what outputs are on it, TBH. And would it even be worth the shipping? I'd also figure they're not all that hard to find, either. (Note: I have no attachment to it, I just doubt it would be worth it)

On that note, when my VG stuff is setup in my new place I need to try the neGcon with the Wipeout games.

I want the one with the built in AV outputs, not the one that needs the AV adaptor. I think it's the SCPH-1001 or SCPH-1002?

Dead Man

MCLA and Driver SF are some of the best driving games you'll play on 360. I'd say those, along with PGR4 are my favourites. MCLA surprisingly so (and also DSF).

MCLA was the last great arcade racer I played. I really need to get a Bone eventually just as a racer machine. Sony is letting me down bigtime.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Xcom 2's minimum graphics card requirement appears to crush my laptop's 540M.

I was aiming to not build a new PC until Pascal, but I imagine I could build a cheap placeholder.

I've had avatars turned off for so long, I can barely even remember what my own one is.

image.php

Dead Man

Have you played DC? It's goddamned insane. Be even better when they release a version of it for PSVR.

I have and... I didn't like it. :( Something about the handling model just doesn't work for me, the car rotates weirdly or something. Beautiful game, just not for me.

Speaking of drinking/decision-making, we should go to http://www.nolaadelaide.com tomorrow. I'm a sucker for obnoxious new bars, and it's right down the road from The Elephant.
Yea this sounds good a workmate suggested this to me also. Opened up this week or something?
Anything that isn't coopers pale will be a godsend....

God help me tomorrow/today lol.

Still feeling last night D: I should go home Lol.
Just 6 short hours and we start again :D

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Yea this sounds good a workmate suggested this to me also. Opened up this week or something?
Anything that isn't coopers pale will be a godsend....

Just 6 short hours and we start again :D
That coopers was terrible but did the job. Also don't remind me. I only have so many hours to nap D: speaking of, snooze time!

Mr tone, I didn't make it to work today lol.

Quasar

With a new cinema opening locally here I decided to look around at prices. Surprising I see this Event cinema is charging double (19$ for a adult at 2D Star Wars versus $9.50 for other locations - and theres non Event cinemas as low as $8.50). Have to wonder how people will accept that. Even if it is a Atmos cinema.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom