• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to see Star Wars this morning with cruncho. Feeling a little more excited for it from everyone's comments. I am happy I haven't watched anything past the original trailer.

Also waited 2 hours in a line last night for a club. Got towards the front and a mates GF asked the bouncer how much longer. Apparently was giving him attitude so we all got booted from line. Lol

No hard feelings though, means I am awake this morning for star wars. :p

Fuck that, why would you wait in line for 2 hours to get into a crowded club? I'm glad that I'm not expected to "go out" anymore now that I'm over 30. Just give me a pub, or somewhere low key with cool music. I go out for gigs, but "clubbing" can fuck right off!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Got the air-conditioners blasting everywhere today at work. So good. I don't want to go home later :(

As an aside this new piercing is barely hurting. Only rolled onto it once last night lol. I've got the bug to get more done again. Must resist.

jambo

jCp8MU4h.jpg

ZTEPhJIh.jpg

Jintor

ya'll remember that time we played dnd many moons ago? kinda considering running Dungeon World or some other *World thing play-by-post or irc. Thoughts?

Jintor

here's the current portraits from the shadowrun hack i'm running

unfortunately i got the tone wrong because the first thing they did in the first session was decide my shadowy generic evil dude at the head of a table was john cena, and the second thing was blow up the (lich) undertaker with fire

speaking of this, i was totally going to ask you to draw me another character. such a coinky dink.
so what do you say jint? want to draw me some new art to go on my wall next to milky?

Just finished at Star Wars for the second time. My son loved it, my wife enjoyed it and my niece also loved it. A successful end to my sons 5th birthday celebrations.

Gah, Jambo your kid is too cute. ><

ya'll remember that time we played dnd many moons ago? kinda considering running Dungeon World or some other *World thing play-by-post or irc. Thoughts?

I was actually just reminiscing on the star wars tabletop we played the other day. I know I don't post much anymore but I would be super keen.

Jintor

you guys did star wars tabletop?

a couple of giant bomb community duders seem interested so I'm gonna write some shit up. I'm flying home in like two days though so... it'll probably be a few days

guess it's now the best time to start posting here, star wars was good hope the next are better

welcome

we used to make newbies take a quiz, i dunno what standard procedure is these days

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I went to Taronga Zoo today. It was alright. I preferred Australia Zoo a lot more though.

Only paying $2.50 for a day's travel was great though.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yes what was it, star wars, eote? Forget what it stood for.

Also I'm at the big bash. I'm so confused.

This isn't cricket. This is pain.

Kritz

Banned
i'll do a quiz if i have to, don't really mind either way

the "quiz" was terrible and people only ever did it to be polite

now we only require a pledge of allegiance to crackdown 2, and then pick a hot button topic for the thread to argue about for the next couple pages. I suggest "christmas lunch foods" or "at what point is being drunk around family no longer socially acceptable".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom