• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT YOU CANT CUT IT, AND THE CHIPS GO SOGGY AND GROSS!!
NO
BAD REPTILE

Only if it's a fucking shithouse parma. The radiant heat on the plate is what makes the bottom of the parma soggy, not the juices inside the casing of the parma. Like I said, minor amount of juices!

Also you can cut it unless it's a dry piece of shit! Putting the parma on the chips in the kitchen is the main thing though, once it's been served and devoured obviously it won't be prime time for it to go soggy so you can move it off the chips once it's time to eat.

Doesn't schnitzel come with boiled potatoes?

image.php

Fredescu

My favourite schnitzel was at The Ship Inn which came with some fantastic sweet potato mash, and a really nice tomato based sauce (on the side). No idea if they still make it like that, but man, so good.

Dryk

nope. add him to the list along with all the adelaidians
its a parmA
It's spelt parmigiana, it's pronounced pamrigiana, it truncates to parmi.

If anyone needs me I'll be having a schooner. And when I say schooner, I mean a schooner not a pot/middy/handle/half-pint/ten you Adelaidian douche bags!
That one we're wrong on though.

Looks OK to me?
That schnitzel looks really good, where is that?

is it because we are too awesome for them to handle?
let them go back to their bad starwars and goty threads where they just give it to zelda every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom