• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1chard

M Glalie EX and the spirit link in the same pack \o/ #thankyousanta

(of course the second pack was a complete dud #thanksobama)

Merry Season Of Presents And Overindulging Everyone!

dity

I got lots of cool gifts from my partner today! She's the best.

fT7ESIK.jpg

FCIeGcj.jpg

KTgNSxT.jpg

Plus, a digital copy of Yo-Kai Watch for 3DS that she loaded on my 3DS yesterday and said "you can't look at your 3DS today!"

You just shot a nostalgia arrow into my brain.

Oh meh gud
Lil Elvis!

For all we know, he was dropped off by Santa. Today truly is his day (maybe).

Fusebox

Banned
Merry Xmas ya legends!

I'm on early shift today but things are quiet so I've fired up a Dreamcast I bought during the week, hooked it to a projector and some portable speaker and I'm getting my retro on.

I got lots of cool gifts from my partner today! She's the best.

Plus, a digital copy of Yo-Kai Watch for 3DS that she loaded on my 3DS yesterday and said "you can't look at your 3DS today!"

For all we know, he was dropped off by Santa. Today truly is his day (maybe).

Whoa awesome haul, congrats on the awesome partner!

dity

Merry Xmas ya legends!

I'm on early shift today but things are quiet so I've fired up a Dreamcast I bought during the week, hooked it to a projector and some portable speaker and I'm getting my retro on.

My god, that's so cool. Love stuff like that.

Whoa awesome haul, congrats on the awesome partner!

She's awesome.

I got her an Animal Crossing New 3DS, 32GB microSD, a N3DS charging dock, bunch of Animal Crossing cards, Chibi-Robo with its amiibo, Yo-Kai Watch, Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, and a bug Pokemon Chespin plushie. She was really happy. I'm setting up her new 3DS now (gotta transfer all that SD card stuff).

Merry Xmas ya filthy animals. I got the Ed Sheeran X Wembley Edition and a Humans of New York book, as well as a comic book trivia game that I'll know next to nothing of lol.

r1chard

A friend bought me Armello thru Steam, which answers the "which new game will Richard play on xmas day?" question :)

It's pretty good, actually. Especially with the "fast NPC turns" option on. Some of the dice rolls can be derpy, but the game itself seems solid. It'd probably make a really fun 4-player board game....

A friend bought me Armello thru Steam, which answers the "which new game will Richard play on xmas day?" question :)

It's pretty good, actually. Especially with the "fast NPC turns" option on. Some of the dice rolls can be derpy, but the game itself seems solid. It'd probably make a really fun 4-player board game....

It's on sale on PS4 too for anyone interested.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Hanging in Hobart for new years but may come back to melbs a day or 2 early. Gotta look at accommodation and stuff first.

We gotta do what we gotta do. Some of us don't get tags as easily :p

Couch surf the melbgaf couches.

Hey jintor.. if amazon japan won't ship my 2ds's to me.. can I ship it to you in japan. Lol.
/why are you here :( you could have gone to the pokemon centre and preordere the pkmn blue 2ds bundle for me.. exclusive to pokemon centres.

Now I'll have to get green. Or yellow.

Edit: Australia day drinks are no joke. People need to get wrecked to the point of passing out on the side of a pool. Or its not done right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom