• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

unfortunately because my friends are all med students they're all bloody working on NYD so going to theirs for dinner + drinks + fireworks, stay overnight till early morning brekkie before they have to rush off to shift

by the way, if any of you sydney bastards wants to grab a drink on the 2nd or 4th that'd be swell maybe?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I took the bird outside. Its parents were going berserk when they heard it. It unfortunately managed to escape from me and crept next door. From what I can tell it's still alive, and the parents are circling around it.

I feel really bad for letting it escape. Hopefully one of the cats doesn't bring it back to me.

by the way, if any of you sydney bastards wants to grab a drink on the 2nd or 4th that'd be swell maybe?

Where about? If anyone else is down I'll try to come.

N0VAM0D

Heading to one of the tiny beaches near the Gong. No crowds, no fuss.

That sounds wonderful! Have fun!

Good idea nova, a topic. Nye plans peoples?

I'm just heading to a friends for boardgamez and bourbon

Shit, that sounds really good, too! I got 3 board games for Christmas that I'm super keen to get stuck into.

unfortunately because my friends are all med students they're all bloody working on NYD so going to theirs for dinner + drinks + fireworks, stay overnight till early morning brekkie before they have to rush off to shift

At least there will be nice dinner and drinks and banter!

I would be so, so down for drinks. Preferably the 3rd or 5th for me, but I can work something out!

Where about? If anyone else is down I'll try to come.

We could check out a few cool small bars then head to Frankies if anyone is keen for a late one?

Darren870

I was going to take my brothers to kangaroo island. Then I saw it was going to cost about $500 to bring the car across the ferry. Anyone have any other good plans for a day trip around that area.

jambo

I've got another photo of Lucian from the AusGAF meetup

P7FH7rV.png

KrisB

I was going to take my brothers to kangaroo island. Then I saw it was going to cost about $500 to bring the car across the ferry. Anyone have any other good plans for a day trip around that area.
Its crazy how much they charge for that. Can fly interstate for less lol.

Cerity

Loving the cheap deals that've appeared today. Game of Thrones boxed novel set for $12 and a pair of rayban justins for $48.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
So no couch? D:

Definitely gonna get a hotel then lol

Hush you. They're all sleeping somewhere in the house.

Not yet, but they were seperate purchases! Waiting to hear back from the shop on couch delivery time frames. Prob best not to hedge bets on it lol.

Although, chest freezers plenty roomie.

r1chard

Damn, looks like the local fireworks aren't going ahead this year :-( Gonna have to rely on watching out the 2nd floor window looking for randoms setting off their contraband...

r1chard

Just went to the gym because I am basically just better than all of you.

Now I'll sit on my PC in the aircon and play games :)

Hobart does sound like it'll be a lovely place to see the year out though :/

jambo

Maybe. Though they could have got something more aussie than Stan. Like Bruce.

Though I guess its slightly more interesting than another variation of online movies or online streaming.

We're all talking about it, so I guess it worked.

Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom