• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
4:10pm: running man Australian special
6pm: asterix and obelix in Britain movie staring Gérard depardieu.
8pm: if you are the one.

Sbs2, what can't you do.

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Hitting the road to move from Geelong to Melbourne in about a hour.

Can't believe it's happening. Already made dinner plans with one of my best friends in Melbourne on Sunday at her house (something that would be impractical if I was still living in Geelong).

So exciting!

r1chard

Baking. Forgot how much I enjoyed this. I think the last place and its shitty 1970s "temperature setting? more like temperature suggestion!" rental oven turned me off :(

MoonGred

i'll realgaf eventually but i have been looking like shit since nye

I might bight the bullet at some point, the only thing stopping me is the fact that I don't have selfies and am never in photos by myself.

Star wars

Finally got around to watching it - possible spoilers below

I could've sworn I bought tickets to TFA, instead I recall watching A New Hope.
All in all it wasn't a bad move, but merely ok. The soundtrack was a massive let down in my opinion.
Maybe it's because I've been watching a ton of Star Trek TNG and loving it, but TFA left me really underwhelmed, which is the opposite of how TNG makes me feel

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I went to Bondi Beach today. The reaction of both my girlfriend and I was: "this is it?" It's the most decidedly third-rate beach I've ever been to - especially when compared to Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. Hell, I've been to beaches in England that are better than Bondi. It's the Beats headphones of beaches.

I went to Bondi Beach today. The reaction of both my girlfriend and I was: "this is it?" It's the most decidedly third-rate beach I've ever been to - especially when compared to Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. Hell, I've been to beaches in England that are better than Bondi. It's the Beats headphones of beaches.

Yeah it's pretty eh. I prefer the beaches in Adelaide by far.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I brought it up because in the UK our media fawn over Bondi as if going there on Christmas or New Year is some sort of hajj pilgrimage for white people or some shit.

For Sydney of course. Letting qld into this discussion is just cruel

My girlfriend brought up the Maldives in comparison. If bringing up QLD is cruel, then that's straight up murder.

Yrael

That's pretty sad. Our beaches suck

Have you ever been to Maslin beach? It's beautiful.

(I tend to stay away from the nudist section though!)

1-Peaceful-Maslin-Bbeach-1-1600x783.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom