• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I can't tell if you're joking or not coz I'd totally do that

I never joke about the best public holiday.

Pick an hour and I'm there, will need to leave around midday / one. Happy to offer up my place if venue needed and you peeps can keep at it after I leave.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
If breakfast beers actually means lunchtime beers maybe
What do you care, you dont even drink!
I never joke about the best public holiday.

Pick an hour and I'm there, will need to leave around midday / one. Happy to offer up my place if venue needed and you peeps can keep at it after I leave.

Well so far only you have interest in hanging. Cam isn't replying and Cruncho said something about possibly going camping so idk. And Dazza cant hang til the 27th.
Edit: Oh and laf!

HolyCheck

What do you care, you dont even drink!

Well so far only you have interest in hanging. Cam isn't replying and Cruncho said something about possibly going camping so idk. And Dazza cant hang til the 27th.
Edit: Oh and laf!

Well, I'll be starting at 9 sharp.

PirateKing

So Mr Tiddums and I will be in Melbourne for Australia day. Landing on the 25th and leaving on the 28th. If anyone wants to hang for a drink or whatever, we're keen.

Date:
TBC
26 or 27th of January probably

Time:
TBC

Where:
TBC

Who:
TBC
Lucian Cat
Tiddums

lol

Yeah I'm in :)

HolyCheck

King of the pirates!

That and the other comment remind me.

Remember when marsh posted his address in here drunk for people to come drink. That was funny.

Lucian Cat

Yeah I'm in :)
Woo!
King of the pirates!

That and the other comment remind me.

Remember when marsh posted his address in here drunk for people to come drink. That was funny.

Yeah good times. If Cam replies to me maybe he'll drunkenly post his address again lol

Updating
So Mr Tiddums and I will be in Melbourne for Australia day. Landing on the 25th and leaving on the 28th. If anyone wants to hang for a drink or whatever, we're keen.

Date:
TBC
26 or 27th of January probably

Time:
TBC

Where:
TBC

Who:
TBC
Lucian Cat
Tiddums
Pirateking
Holycheck (for a bit)

Maybe:
Laf?
Dazza

lol

Kk book me in for breakfast beers on the 26th.
BreakfastStout2.jpg
Can't unsee the flash umbrella reflection in the bottle.

Darren870

Did some shark cage diving in Port Lincoln, SA over my holiday. Fucking amazing experience. Saw about 5 great whites, 2 or 3 from the cage and a few others from above.

I'll have to post the videos once I go through them. Here is a picture of one though.

Lucian Cat

didnt want to offend but the guest list was looking a bit lack luster. but really fuck going all the way to syths for a few hours to not drinking. ill be at home getting wasted in the pool
I wasnt even gonna post anything until holy mentioned invites. Do as you please. Cruncho will be joining and maybe cam if he ever replies...
Wouldn't have it any other way

<3

Lucian Cat

Updating

Date:
TBC
26th of January probably

Time:
1300 or so

Where:
Beer Deluxe

Who:
Lucian Cat
Tiddums
Pirateking
Holycheck (for a bit)
Cruncho
Marshmallow

Maybe:
Laf?
BananaArnie (if he doesn't think this list is shithouse >:|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom