• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGred

Shit possible terrorist attacks in Brussels. I've got friends that live there and family that works close to the airport.
Never though they'd actually have terrorist attacks on home soil.
Really hits home.

Cerity

what dos AUS GAF have to say about this ? https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2512169

they claim to be able to do data recovery on non working consoles( ps3 to be precise)

i recall in the past none of that was possible

wondering if its some sort of of well played scam ( the site linked in that thread)

It's been awhile since I've messed about with PS3's but I imagine there's some CFW trickyness involved with the new MB. I wouldn't be too surprised at this stage. They just use standard notebook hdd's afterall.

MoonGred

yeah, totally crazy

Yea, I was finally able to get hold of one of my best friends, he just walked out of the station and was about 200m away when the bomb went off. He was saying that one of his friend sustained minor injuries.

The minister of public health came out saying that the injuries looked more like stuff they see on the battlefield because of the nature of the bombs, apparently they were all filled with nails and glass.

The minister of public health came out saying that the injuries looked more like stuff they see on the battlefield because of the nature of the bombs, apparently they were all filled with nails and glass.

Fuck that's crazy hope everyone is ok. That's some TLOU zombie shit.

It's been awhile since I've messed about with PS3's but I imagine there's some CFW trickyness involved with the new MB. I wouldn't be too surprised at this stage. They just use standard notebook hdd's afterall.

well its an interesting qoundry none the less as almost every result on google seems to point to no

how ever there is a program that can retrive the data if you have the CID code again you need a live console which points to no how ever looking on youtube it looks like you can get the code off a dead console

also someone recommended PCgamesupply a few pages back for getting PSN codes

dont - looking at the cart they still charge like $3 somthing on top of the price you pay eg $66 for a US code comes out @ $70 some how like wise stick with amazon.

Darren870

Well back from Japan after 17 days. Don't want to be back to work, but had a blast. Already miss the the robotic way the Japanese live.

PUT YOUR PHONE ON SILENT PEOPLE!

Well back from Japan after 17 days. Don't want to be back to work, but had a blast. Already miss the the robotic way the Japanese live.

PUT YOUR PHONE ON SILENT PEOPLE!

Did you secretly enjoy the white gloved train handlers pushing on your buttocks during each morning commute :)

I was taken back that even the homeless pack up their cardboard structures for peak hour(s) and then reassemble them each day out of respect for the workers.

Darren870

Did you secretly enjoy the white gloved train handlers pushing on your buttocks during each morning commute :)

I was taken back that even the homeless pack up their cardboard structures for peak hour(s) and then reassemble them each day out of respect for the workers.

I felt a squeeze!

Yea, I think this was my 5th time in Japan and not much has changed. Still such polite and clean people. I just like the order. No throwing rubbish, no one loud, no cellphones going off every minute.

Don't get me wrong, they are a strange bunch. But I just like the peace. Fuck that bird chirping noise on the platform though. No wonder the suicide rate is so high.

Rlan

Woohoo, my first game at PikPok has been released worldwide!

Doomsday Clicker! Now out on iOS and Android!

It's a new take on Clicker games - kind of a Clicker / Builder, but with a lot of effort on it being more fun and goofy with it, and emphesis on seeing change over time when you're upgrading rooms and causing numerous Doomsday scenarios!

Would love to hear any feedback from the game from you guys. Just super excited about releasing a game - it's been a while :)

screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg

MoonGred

I still haven't realised this 30+ amiibo in.

Also I shouldn't have come into this thread.

Also I shouldn't go shopping because I WILL buy them all.

Fuck.

Don't Lucian! I just realised I wasted money but this doesn't stop me from buying more. I was cleaning the house and had no room to put them to the point where I really got annoyed with them. Maybe that's what you should do, get angry at them.

dity

but singapore is boring tho

good street food but

That's exactly why lol. Had the best food I've ever eaten in my life while in Singapore on a trip back from Egypt.

Last I went I went to Universal Studios and browsed a bunch of electronics-only malls. It was amazing. Got a laptop for extremely cheap while there too.

Rizzi

I have four amiibo. I'd buy more if they actually seemed to do anything outside of Smash Bros.
I want a shovel knight amiibo super badly.

Rlan

Respect. Was it a solo or team effort? Production value looks insane if solo mate.

Haha, a solo effort would be insane. Was a very short development cycle though, but we have a core team of 5 people with help from a bunch of other places around the office when required :)

Dryk

I still haven't realised this 30+ amiibo in.

Also I shouldn't have come into this thread.

Also I shouldn't go shopping because I WILL buy them all.

Fuck.
If you didn't live in the sticks I'd say we should go to the CBD JB together to stop each other

Deeku

It kinda depends what you want to see. I think SK (Seoul at least) kinda outshines Japan these days in terms of being a super high tech future city. If you just wana geek out on video games and what not then Japan of course. Food/culture/etc is pretty good in both

Woohoo, my first game at PikPok has been released worldwide!

Doomsday Clicker! Now out on iOS and Android!

It's a new take on Clicker games - kind of a Clicker / Builder, but with a lot of effort on it being more fun and goofy with it, and emphesis on seeing change over time when you're upgrading rooms and causing numerous Doomsday scenarios!

Would love to hear any feedback from the game from you guys. Just super excited about releasing a game - it's been a while :)

screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg
screen322x572.jpeg

Android too? Sold! :)

Since I've come to Korea twice (and living here for at least a year right now) but have never been to Japan I'd say Korea lol. But I hope to travel to Japan while I'm here

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
If you didn't live in the sticks I'd say we should go to the CBD JB together to stop each other

Lol I fear we would fail at stopping one another and then be poor but also happy.

And I don't live that far out. It's only an hours drive....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom