• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Hey, do any of you guys need a code for the Wii U Hyrule Warriors DLC stuff? I'm assuming the code that came with the 3DS version will only work with the Australian eShop, so I'm asking here first.

I'd totes nab it if it's still around?

I don't think i'll buy the 3ds version so this would be nice.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I've been tempted to pick up Hyrule for ages, is it worth it?

it's pretty good fun if you enjoy doing the sort of same thing over and over again with different characters and skills? or you like mastering characters, or getting high scores or shit.

dity

I like the idea of Mousou games but fear that I'll get sick of it after 2 rounds, but then again it's Zelda. I wonder if it runs al right on a new 3ds.
Eh, it being Zelda severely drains the pool of playable characters. I had way more fun with Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn on PS3. Like, 7 comprehensive story modes and a bunch of what-if scenarios.

I'm gonna be honest and say I have no idea how to play the mode that looks like an NES LOZ map.

jambo

I feel like I've hardly posted in this AusGAF, but apparently I'm coming 6th...

ZLMqBv1.png

Once again reptile leaves everyone else in the dust.

jambo

Holy shit I just checked and the thread started in 2014.

These things have really slowed down. Some of the previous ones only lasted a few months.

We could make the thread title just "AusGAF" without numbers or subtitles, kind of a reference to how a lot of games series do that and we have to say silly shit like "Need for Speed (2015)" or "Prince of Persia (2008)". Someone in the future will have to reference this thread and they'll say "in the old AusGAF thread" and then someone else will be like "which old AusGAF thread?" "AusGAF" they will reply, and it will be briefly amusing.

AusGAF One

Rezbit

Holy shit I just checked and the thread started in 2014.

These things have really slowed down. Some of the previous ones only lasted a few months.

We used to have that Choc blitz on a regular basis, those were the days.

Sitting at over a hundo, about standard for me.

MoonGred

How on earth did I come 4th, I go for days on end where I don't post.

Pick up your game slackers!

Triple J got to me and I've now got Karate by Babymetal stuck in my head.

Rahk

that is indeed a pretty solid few weeks haha
I started watching running man and infinite challenge last year and probably watched 30-40 of rm and maybe 10-15 of ic. got bored of them after a while. Never tried 1 day 2 nights though. Will have to give it a go
1N2D is good. The only one I watch these days.

https://delimiter.com.au/2016/03/29/queensland-will-first-get-nbn-hfc-cable-says-fifield/

"Minister for Communications Mitch Fifield has announced that residents in Queensland will be the first to experience the NBN’s “superfast” HFC cable broadband service when the network goes live in June.

Making the announcement with Fifield at Woody Point on 23 March was Member for Petrie, Luke Howarth MP, with the pair explaining that the service would first be launched for customers on the Redcliffe Peninsula.

The announcement follows a successful test of HFC (hybrid fibre-coaxial) in Redcliffe which achieved wholesale network speeds of up to 100Mbps download and 40Mbps upload, at an average speed of 84/33Mbps, according to a statement from the Minister.

The HFC service is expected to reach round 18,000 Redcliffe Peninsula residents by mid-2016. "

lol those rat bags - the big question is will they enable those sorts of upload speeds across all the pre existing HFC networks , i can see telstra not wanting to budge but once the pressure is on

-------- i have had HFC for years

2nd, huh? we must have had a lot of churn over the last two years. I've lived in three different countries in that time.

Still playing Fallout 4. Still loving it but getting annoyed at any mission involving settlements and constructing shit. Might have to just do the story missions from now on so I can finish it before Quantum Break shows up.

HFC is stupid, just get Telstra/Foxtel cable and the speed boost plan upgrade. Exact same thing.

If Telstra didn't hobble the damned cable speed at the network level they could easily offer 1 to 1 download and upload similar to international standards.

Greedy bastards.

HFC is stupid, just get Telstra/Foxtel cable and the speed boost plan upgrade. Exact same thing.

If Telstra didn't hobble the damned cable speed at the network level they could easily offer 1 to 1 download and upload similar to international standards.

Greedy bastards.

currently that gets me over 100 down and just over 2 up

but yea its as you said just them being greedy

ugh pings coming in @ 9 for some reason

Kritz

Banned
We could make the thread title just "AusGAF" without numbers or subtitles, kind of a reference to how a lot of games series do that and we have to say silly shit like "Need for Speed (2015)" or "Prince of Persia (2008)". Someone in the future will have to reference this thread and they'll say "in the old AusGAF thread" and then someone else will be like "which old AusGAF thread?" "AusGAF" they will reply, and it will be briefly amusing.

AusGAF (2016) - 720p.HDTV x264-ABBOTT-NBN

That feeling when you get a LinkedIn update and one of your friends from uni has a new job, so you go to check it out expecting to be depressed because it's amazing but instead it's depressing because it's bad. Really bad.

#lolwatdegree

That's gold.

When you are out of work for a while, LinkedIn will suck out your soul and replace it with ashes.

Stackboy

Saw Bats vs Supes last night. I really enjoyed it. It is a bit long winded and needs a little editing but I don't get the hate.

Ausgaf - Sausage on bread at your local hardware store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom