• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend166

Yeah I was going to sell a lot of my crap too. Is there a good way to find out how much things are actually worth?

I'm going through eBay now, but it's pretty tough to figure it out.

My problem is a lot of my GameCube games are NTSC region (thanks to Freeloader, ah, good times).

For example, I've got an NTSC copy of Tales of Symphonia. According to eBay, someone in the UK sold it for $67AU. But then there's one sold for $19.50.

Dryk

I really should get around to finishing my Gamecube (and Wii) library one day. Right as the Wii was coming out one my sister's friends gave us her doubles of Tales of Symphonia, Resident Evil 0, Pokemon XD and Path of Radiance. I'd finished Symphonia before but I should go back and play Fire Emblem and Resident Evil

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
They might agree, They might not. I have a very low opinion of myself which is where all of the issues really stem from I would believe.

No I meant really, type out to yourself, how you would physically respond to another person based on wwhat you just said. Perspective brahhh

I didn't even realise it had opened but the first film of 2015 I've been looking forward to, Kingsman: the Secret Service is now showing.

Gonna Gold Class it tomorrow arvo, then that fucking great Pizza place at Carindale.

My day is sorted.

markot

Banned
I didn't even realise it had opened but the first film of 2015 I've been looking forward to, Kingsman: the Secret Service is now showing.

Gonna Gold Class it tomorrow arvo, then that fucking great Pizza place at Carindale.

My day is sorted.

That movie looked like the worst. Im suprised Chevy Chase wasnt inserted into it.

r1chard

PS+ games are up

Entering PS Plus:
4th February: Apotheon (PS4)
4th February: Transistor (PS4)
4th February: Thief (PS3)
4th February: Yakuza 4 (PS3)
4th February: Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita Cross Buy)
4th February: Kick and Fennick (PS Vita)

Hm. So for me the PS store still has the January offerings...

Edit: So in the PS4 interface my username has the plus symbol next to it, but in the store it offers to renew membership, and there's no free games (though it still does say January in the heading regardless)...

Edit 2: Oh lol. So I am trying to update my billing info, which is a little out of date, and it refuses to let me enter my postcode (3134) for Ringwood. Oh yeah, go Sony!

Edit 3: and apparently the error I'm getting (E-8200002A) doesn't exist according to the Sony support system! Google, on the other hand, knows it does, oh yes.

Edit 4: ok, updated through their damn website. Would've been funnier updating it using the PS4 browser, except not funnier because ugh why would anyone ever use that for browsing the web??

If you go on the store on your ps4 and search for each title individually they should be updated for plus subs.
Thanks!

So in the PS4 interface my username has the plus symbol next to it, but in the store it offers to renew membership, and there's no free games (though it still does say January in the heading regardless)...

If you go on the store on your ps4 and search for each title individually they should be updated for plus subs.

Edit: So in the PS4 interface my username has the plus symbol next to it, but in the store it offers to renew membership, and there's no free games (though it still does say January in the heading regardless)...

Edit 2: Oh lol. So I am trying to update my billing info, which is a little out of date, and it refuses to let me enter my postcode (3134) for Ringwood. Oh yeah, go Sony!

Edit 3: and apparently the error I'm getting (E-8200002A) doesn't exist according to the Sony support system! Google, on the other hand, knows it does, oh yes.

Edit 4: ok, updated through their damn website. Would've been funnier updating it using the PS4 browser, except not funnier because ugh why would anyone ever use that for browsing the web??

Thanks!

Always use the webstore! Those links lead you straight to their product pages. Just a simple Add to Cart and you are done. After checkout click the Download to PS4/etc button and wait for the magic to finish :)

Deeku

Dammit I knew Rogue Legacy would be a plus game!!! Oh well

Decent list though, might download Yakuza and have a go at finishing all the side stuff.

Dammit I knew Rogue Legacy would be a plus game!!! Oh well

Decent list though, might download Yakuza and have a go at finishing all the side stuff.
Yeah I grabbed RL a few months back, all good, insane month in any case. I'm enjoying Apotheon an incredible amount!

Ah! Didn't know you could do that ;)

Yeah it's incredibly good. You can do pretty much all the PSN stuff you can think of through it.

jambo

Had some great matches tonight

yTZmAtl.jpg

9RQhiXS.jpg

CHThRFT.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yeh that's shit.

I don't mind regular/official captchas, as they're for a good cause.

But that's arsehammock.

Disapointed Suikoden I didn't make it to the Aus PSN but I guess I was pretty delusional to think I would have time to complete one let alone two JRPGS in 2015.

Disapointed Suikoden I didn't make it to the Aus PSN but I guess I was pretty delusional to think I would have time to complete one let alone two JRPGS in 2015.

First one is quite short compared to the second one. Is it not coming at all? They are directly linked and you can import your save into 2, even on Vita.

From the Suikoden thread

Maybe because it was never rated over here? Not sure.

Interesting it's not hitting NZ either...

Doubt it's related to the rating, Sony have no issue selling unrated PSN digital games (Outlast released without rating initially heh). Also I'm pretty sure they don't have to rate digital only games.

It's just a shit because my other PSN account is US so I would have to create a UK one to grab the PAL version of Suikoden I. And I want to play them on Vita and switching accounts on that is a pain.

Man, Rogue Legacy has me by the balls. I've gotten pretty much nowhere and gone through 20 odd characters... but I just want to keep playing it!

Funny PS+ is basically a monthly game subscription for me at the moment since I don't have a "go to" online PS4 game. I played Destiny for a couple of months but it just couldn't sustain my interest. I miss the old Halo 2/3 days.

Dryk

Man, Rogue Legacy has me by the balls. I've gotten pretty much nowhere and gone through 20 odd characters... but I just want to keep playing it!
It'll do that. Just take it one upgrade at a time and before you know it you'll be on NG+3 with everything unlocked... I regret nothing...

Stackboy

Also is Stan going to be unmetered on iinet?

Stupid quotas...

I think iinet have confirmed they will have Netflix unmetered eventually, but no news about Stan.

I remember reading that post when it came out, it kind of reminded me of my friend.

I think MKX is the next game I'll be buying. Kind of floating between Destiny, COD:AW, Forza Horizon 2 and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth at the moment.

radaxian

Thinking of selling some of my old video games I'm never going to touch again. Mainly going to be GameCube/Wii/DS stuff. I'll put a list together and put it up for you guys before selling things on eBay.

I've got the Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (US version) thing. The price has probably dropped since the digital release but if I can get $50 out of it I'll be happy.

I'm interested in Cube & Wii stuff too. Cheers

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Thinking of selling some of my old video games I'm never going to touch again. Mainly going to be GameCube/Wii/DS stuff. I'll put a list together and put it up for you guys before selling things on eBay.

I've got the Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (US version) thing. The price has probably dropped since the digital release but if I can get $50 out of it I'll be happy.

I recently bought a mint-condition USA Collector's Edition steelbook for £57. Because I like having a physical collection to go with my emulators (I'm stupid like that.) I've no idea how much the recent digital release would affect that price.

Tell me what NTSC GC/Wii games you've got and I may be interested.

Was it a "describe this brand" one or some new hell?

(I also just put the name of the brand in)

watch this 2 minute long youtube video and when its over we will tell you to what to write
oh what the words we told you are in not fucked up writing so robots can also read it?
oh double what the words we told you to write are also the product name
oh what i closed the page instead

Quasar

Small world. Double meaning phrase!

Also is Stan going to be unmetered on iinet?

Stupid quotas...

Who knows. I think the whole system of certain services paying to get this kind of privilege (or worse isps preferencing their own services )like that smells bad. Just reminds me of the net neutrality fight and how Australian consumers don't care.

Of course I basically never run up against caps anyway so its basically a non issue for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom