• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeku

it really depends how much you like persona. and grinding. mostly grinding. i don't particularly like grinding but i love persona so it averaged out to 'it was okay'. By about two thirds of the way through though I said fuck it and just started spamming insta-kill spells like crazy.

soundtrack is godlike though
hmmm, ok cool. Was kinda turned off after it seemed pretty dialogue heavy from the quick look a while back, but I've seen the premium ed around for ok-ish price so thinking of maybe picking it up....

..for the xl case mostly lol!

FUCK bananas will be expensive again wont they

image.php

Target will exchange a game I bought online, in their stores (if I don't open the packaging), right? Got NSMB2 with the 3DS, but really tempted by Monster Hunter. Besides, NSMB is cheap second hand, at the EB games clearance sale.

What games are you looking for in particular? Let me know, otherwise keep an eye on OzBargain for new releases at the best prices.

Relatively older stuff: Super Mario 3D Land, Pokemon X/Y, and/or Mario Kart 7.

Fusebox

Banned
Hey legend, I picked up the DS games from the post office yesterday, they made it here safely and they've gone to a great home. Thanks again man.

Also I bought Hyrule Warriors from EB the other day, played it, didn't like it, realised I couldn't find the receipt to return it.

Anyone want to swap Hyrule Warriors for either Smash Bros Melee or Bayo 1/2 by any chance?

Gazunta

I just realised I have to go for a drive in an hour to go pick up a birthday cake for the office. God damn it.

If I die out there tell my wife I love her
to not go through my stuff thanks

I think that's the Philadelphia experiment

Look again. I mean, google image search again. I research my gags thoroughly. except when I don't. Except this time I did ;)

I just realised I have to go for a drive in an hour to go pick up a birthday cake for the office. God damn it.

If I die out there tell my wife I love her
to not go through my stuff thanks

I'm sure she already has the number of the skip company in her Contacts list.

also:
"Save the script and return to Unity."
No, fuck you.

legend166

Hey legend, I picked up the DS games from the post office yesterday, they made it here safely and they've gone to a great home. Thanks again man.

Also I bought Hyrule Warriors from EB the other day, played it, didn't like it, realised I couldn't find the receipt to return it.

Anyone want to swap Hyrule Warriors for either Smash Bros Melee or Bayo 1/2 by any chance?

Cool, good to know.

Mr. Tone

I remain torn on whether I go to Soundwave this weekend.
On the one hand, it's the last chance I'll get to see it in Adelaide, it's been so long since I've been to a festival, and there are some bands on the lineup I'd quite like to see.
On the other hand, it's going to be infernally hot, and there's no single act that I'm really committed to seeing. It also takes up my whole weekend, and will probably leave me incapacitated come Monday.

Resilient

I want to buy goods from Gumtree interstate. Am I making a mistake by paying this guy via PayPal and hoping for the best? It costs 150.00

Fusebox

Banned
They should just accept the eb card no?

Aah, I didn't think of that! Yeah my details are on record. I bought it last Sunday though, I'm guessing it's a 7 day return policy?

I read the whole article but can't figure out what Adam Baldwin did wrong. Sounds like he supported the Gamergate fiasco in some way?

I want to buy goods from Gumtree interstate. Am I making a mistake by paying this guy via PayPal and hoping for the best? It costs 150.00

I've done it, and for much more $$, it worked out okay but I won't deny I was shitting myself a bit until it arrived.

Bernbaum

At lunch I went to a retail video game store. All the shelves were filled up with little plastic dudes that plug into consoles to make things happen.

If Activision ever want to put out Skylanders: Dragon's Dogma, I would totally get an Edmund Dragonsbane figurine. That would fucking own.

Fredescu

If it's Fire Emblem, you're not making a mistake, because that guy is me and I'm nice!

And if it is you I've been chatting with on Gumtree, I'll make you the same offer I made Jintor in this thread, being $250 for the three Fire Emblems.

"To see such emotion in trying to force Gamergate politics into what has up until now been, and which we’re still fighting for, an apolitical and asexual environment based around the mutual love of created and imaginary worlds that’s always been family friendly in that everyone is treated like family, is disheartening and ultimately very sad.”"

This is a noble goal but you can't invite a known homophobe, anti-trans dude - not to mention GamerGate - and pretend that doesn't affect your apolitical and asexual environment on a large scale. Saying that and inviting Baldwin solely for his work doesn't change reality.

Jintor

even the decision to stay apolitical is in itself a political act. it's the zeroth law of politsocial interaction and one anyone in a vaguely public aspect should at least be knowledgable about

Gazunta

2BG is one of those shows stoners are gonna watch at 4 in the morning 20 years from now and wonder, why and how the fuck was this even made?

jambo

It's one of those things, some times I find it hard to justify.

Like I love Beck, but he's fairly high up in the Church of Scientology and they've done some horrible things.

But then he goes and releases Morning Phase.

r1chard

Right, I thought, I'll catch up on my Marvel Universe TV shows tonight...

Except all the torrent sites I used to use are down :(

And I can't figure out whether *any* of the paid streaming TV services in Oz (or even the ones not in Oz via VPN) have the Marvel TV shows on them...

Anyone lend me a clue?

Well shit, I really liked him in Firefly and Chuck too.
Turns out, he plays a misogynist asshole in Firefly. And he is one! The only difference is that in a Joss Whedon screenplay he can be made lovable :/

Dryk

He currently stands against everything Supanova claim they stand for, they're idiots if they think that not putting their foot down is the right move.

Oh Jayne... :(

I did some googling, sounds like he's a homophobe too.
It turns out he's actually Jayne in real life

I'm fostering some baby bunnies and their mum while my folks are away since they dislike animals. THEYRE SO FUCKING CUTE.

It's one of those things, some times I find it hard to justify.

Like I love Beck, but he's fairly high up in the Church of Scientology and they've done some horrible things.

But then he goes and releases Morning Phase.

Yeah, you don't have to automatiucally hate everyone someone does just because hes a cunt. See: Axel Rose, Gene Simmons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom