• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernbaum

The new thread moved quite slowly in it's early days and I recall people taking months to learn it had moved to Online/Community.

Most of the old guard has stuck around too.

I wonder if this thread's visibility has changed much - it's difficult to gauge how many lurkers follow it. I'd seen several blogs cite the old AusGAF for news, but not for the new one. It'd be nice to see the thread skew back in that direction a bit more, although the livejournal stuff can still be entertaining.

Choc said:
VKS why do yo ufeel justified buying a DSi now, just wondering
Because apart from Pokemon B/W, I haven't been denied any titles yet. Also, I don't have to jump through any hoops to get a charger when I import a 3DS.

Because seriously, I bought this thing on the promise of DSi-enhanced games that never materialised, DSiware that never makes it out of the US and bigger screens, which while nice, comes at the expense of an L-button that has stopped working >:-(

Clipper

Ooh, I wonder who will be on top when we hit the 10k:

7 more posts by evlcookie without anything by Choc in the next 40 posts will give him the win.
posts.png

Frawdder

Not likely, everyone knows how Choc likes to spam posts like it's going out of fashion with old news and questions that have already been answered.

Choc

Banned
if anyone gives a shit Mass Effect 2 should be on PSN sometime this evening for purchase. Due to the European launch being 21st January, our PSN release has been delayed.

its 12Gigs

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I said i was going to post less once the thread got moved, I guess i was right now with choc beating me!!

Although i still post way too much.

Time for some Thai Deli for lunch or nandos or maccas or hungry jacks. I'm thinking the first as i don't want to have a heart attack since it's thursday, Friday however is a different story.

Grats choc ;D

Bernbaum said:
Nearly 600 Choc posts, and not a single comma or period.

Should at least win some sort of prize for consistency.

Choc said:
if anyone gives a shit Mass Effect 2 should be on PSN sometime this evening for purchase. Due to the European launch being 21st January, our PSN release has been delayed.

its 12Gigs

What have you done!

Fredescu

To talk about video games for a second, have any of you guys got proper AA (not MLAA) working in NFS Hot Pursuit? Supposedly it works now for both cards (forced with tools). So trying it when I get home.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Fredescu said:
To talk about video games for a second, have any of you guys got proper AA (not MLAA) working in NFS Hot Pursuit? Supposedly it works now for both cards (forced with tools). So trying it when I get home.

I think crumb has been playing it with forced AA since day 1.

I know i tried it but i got some sort of strange issue with AA enabled. Some of the road signs would have this blur effect but the effect would stay on screen for a few seconds, even after you had gone past it. Was annoying so i disabled it and went back to no AA jaggies.

I totally forgot about Oprah. Maybe i will try get it in HD from places unknown.

Fredescu

evlcookie said:
I think crumb has been playing it with forced AA since day 1.

I know i tried it but i got some sort of strange issue with AA enabled. Some of the road signs would have this blur effect but the effect would stay on screen for a few seconds, even after you had gone past it. Was annoying so i disabled it and went back to no AA jaggies.
Yeah I tried it and had some sort of problem, maybe the rearview mirror didn't work or something.

Mar

Stackboy said:
Why would we be forced to watch torture?

I sort of was. At the gym yesterday it was playing on the TV in front of me... I tried to focus on the women's tennis, if you know what I'm sayin.

Mar said:
I sort of was. At the gym yesterday it was playing on the TV in front of me... I tried to focus on the women's tennis, if you know what I'm sayin.

Women's tennis these days is nothing but a constant parade of underwear and nipples.

I love it

jambo

CrazedProfessional said:
Anyone know the trade in value for a DS Lite at EB Games? I'm looking to get a bulk to trade in for a decent 3DS price.
Just rang my Adelaide City EB and the girl said $21 for a DS Lite, $50 for a DSi Lite.

They sell pre-owned DS Lites for $138 haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom