• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernbaum

n64237.jpg

I'm positive EB doesn't take GCN games so I was wondering what the best way to get rid of them would be? Anyone interested in Wind Waker, Paper Mario GCN or Smash Bros Melee? (All PAL)

Agyar

jambo said:
Those gloves would go well with these gaming glasses

http://steelseries.com/products/other/steelseries-scope

=P

STIMULATE YOUR GAME
Color contrast in video games is what creates an aesthetically stimulating game experience. Improve the way you view color contrast and ultimately improve the way you see the game. What gamer wouldn’t want that?

Sounds great, I'll pay lots of money for a decent TV/monitor, calibrate it correctly, then over-saturate and warp all the colours with these amazing glasses!

Choc

Banned
if its so FUCKING OLD where the FUCK IS IT MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD HUH

PUNK :p

by the way as of 1 hour ago that newly uploaded youtube version was not hit by activision yet

CryptiK

Yay I get to play Dead Space 2 Dragon Age 2 Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm(C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER) tonight :D but ofcourse none will be the PC versions >.>

Axiom

I won Iron Man 2 and Wog Boy 2: Kings of Mykonos on Blu-Ray from Sony.

One gives me Scarlett Johannson in a catsuit, the other doesn't even give me Effie. I'm kind of glad I never sullied my memory of actually liking Acropolis Now (and All Together Now and Hey Dad!) by watching that sort of thing as an adult.

Bernbaum

jambo said:
I updated mine, Photoshop is really easy to use

http://i.imgur.com/A6aoX.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIvd3zzu4Y"]Look at that subtle off-green gradient, the tasteless gaudiness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a stock photo.[/URL]

For the 20,000th post, we'll have to go [I]all out [/I]and include something with a stock photo watermark.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Axiom said:
I won Iron Man 2 and Wog Boy 2: Kings of Mykonos on Blu-Ray from Sony.

One gives me Scarlett Johannson in a catsuit, the other doesn't even give me Effie. I'm kind of glad I never sullied my memory of actually liking Acropolis Now (and All Together Now and Hey Dad!) by watching that sort of thing as an adult.

The Italian chick in Wog Boy 2 is smoking.

Axiom

viciouskillersquirrel said:
My memories of Hey Dad! will always remain untouched, clean and paedophilia-free. I learnt my lesson after watching a few reruns of The Nanny as an adult.
To combine the two, never watch Californication and then catch a Nanny-rerun. Shit gets disturbing.

Edit: Dammit Vook, if a Google Image Search doesn't provide I'm gonna have to watch the movie now.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Axiom said:
To combine the two, never watch Californication and then catch a Nanny-rerun. Shit gets disturbing.

Edit: Dammit Vook, if a Google Image Search doesn't provide I'm gonna have to watch the movie now.

Cosima Coppola

Axiom said:
I struggled to think of what you were talking about, then I remembered that in the first episode of Californication, Gracie got naked and donkey-punched Fox Mulder.

EDIT: I've only ever seen the pilot of Californication and have no desire to ever see the rest of the series. Didn't really grab me, to be honest.

Frawdder

Choc said:
if its so FUCKING OLD where the FUCK IS IT MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD HUH

PUNK :p

by the way as of 1 hour ago that newly uploaded youtube version was not hit by activision yet
Despite your best efforts, this thread is not the central hub of news on the internet. Just because it's not posted in here doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Choc's second form, overreaction.

jambo

I struggled to think of what you were talking about, then I remembered that in the first episode of Californication, Gracie got naked and donkey-punched Fox Mulder.
How can she donkey punch him? Was she pegging him?

jambo

My memory of it is hazy, so I'm going to go ahead and say yes.

Show me the rule that says you have to be the penetrator in order to be able to donkey punch someone.

Well seeing as the point of donkey punching is to get the penetratee's anal sphincter to tense up by punching them, I don't see what punching the penetrator would do.

Just sayin'.

jambo said:
Well seeing as the point of donkey punching is to get the penetratee's anal sphincter to tense up by punching them, I don't see what punching the penetrator would do.

Just sayin'.
They were going at it and she punched him in the head. It counts as far as I'm concerned.

Fredescu

I quite like Californication. It's not high art or anything, but it's entertaining. That Nanny girls character is getting a bit annoying now though. She provided some good tension for a little while.

JAVK

Hey guys I got a XBOX 360 250GB Slim for X-mas, and I realised I dont really like to play on it. (Ive already got a PC and PS3)

I am looking to offload it to someone, I thought I'll try AusGaf before going somewhere else. So anyone want to buy a 1 month old 360. It comes with everything in the box, plus Enslaved, Bayonetta, Assains Creed Brootherhood, GTA IV Comlplete pack and Alan Wake (All brought in AUS, no imports).

jambo said:
That's just a punch lol

Also a donkey punch is to the back of the neck.

Noob =P
REVERSE donkey punch, then. Extra kinky.

EDIT: I've never gotten the widespread pre-occupation with "tightness". Tight does not feel good. Tight feels uncomfortable and I want no part in it.

jambo

I'm getting the same vibe from this convo as the one in 40 Year Old Virgin where Andy says breasts as feeling like a bag of sand...

EDIT:
EDIT: I've never gotten the widespread pre-occupation with "tightness". Tight does not feel good. Tight feels uncomfortable and I want no part in it.
The idea of the donkey punch is to do it as you're climaxing so it tightens up and feels better. It's actually been proven to have no effect and can actually cause damage, being a neck punch and all.

Anyway... video games. They're fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom