• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
viciouskillersquirrel said:
But I don't like Nintendogs or Ridge Racer. I just want one for the SHINY THREEE DEEEEE. If I manage to wait a while before buying, the shinyness will have worn off and there'll be some games released for it that are worth playing.

Also, I'm getting married in six months or so. I'm supposed to be conserving my money.

Well you better by it now before you get married, or you'll never get it :p

giri said:
I haven't ever owned a hand held gaming system.

True story.
Assuming Amazon gets enough stock in, in two to three weeks after the 27th of March, I shall own four.

The sad part is that I just paid ~$275 for a 3DS preorder, which is less than what I paid for my DSi.

EDIT: The PSP2 better suck arse because if it doesn't, I'm seriously going to regret what I just did.

Bernbaum

I want the PSP2 to be ridiculously over-featured: to satisfy my penchant for hi-tech cuttingedginess; as well as the free ride on the lollercoaster of watching Sony completely fail to learn from any of the lessons of the past five years.

Agyar

Best thing about these conferences is not watching or following them, then reading a one pager with all the relevant information in thirty seconds the next day.

Bernbaum

I admire the commitment of those still clinging to ‘:lol’ as if they firmly believe that emoticons will be reinstated at a future date.

We could be witnessing the birth of a new religion.

jambo

legend166 said:
So what's happening with the PSP2?
They've mentioned NGP Next Generation Portable. Maybe an alternative name to PSP2.

They are also doing a program called PlayStation Suite that will lets devs put PS1 games and possible more on Andriod devices.

Something called Location Based Gaming. Hope it's not region related =S

jambo

- TWO ANALOG STICKS
- six access motion controls
- new game media
- big big screeen
- and a touch pad on the back
- Front and rear camera, with a microphone
- 5 inch OLED
- 3G plus WiFI. GPOS
- 4x resolution of PSP
- flash based carts

jambo said:
- TWO ANALOG STICKS
- six access motion controls
- new game media
- big big screeen
- and a touch pad on the back
- Front and rear camera, with a microphone
- 5 inch OLED
- 3G plus WiFI. GPOS
- 4x resolution of PSP
- flash based carts
This thing is a beast o_O

jambo

WYkzI.jpg

VGhfL.jpg

Bernbaum

Dumb question - is it gonna be called PSP2 or if not, what is this NGP stuff?

The 'PSP' part still carries some toxicity to it.

Oh, and I'm buying one. BC for PSP1 games over PSN is the sweetener.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
The NGP like the 3DS is uninspired, unimaginative and just plain fucking boring.

Now i know why i can't stand handheld gaming.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
evlcookie said:
The NGP like the 3DS is uninspired, unimaginative and just plain fucking boring.

Cos you're a giant with huge hands?

Cohsae

evlcookie said:

There are plenty of DS games that don't belong anywhere near the words uninspired, unimaginative and just plain fucking boring.

Dead Man

evlcookie said:

The 3DS and PSP2 are the first handhelds that have grabbed my interest.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
VOOK said:
Cos you're a giant with huge hands?

No. They are both just shoving out the same old crap with slight differences. Here, play some of those old ass games in 3D! Here, play uncharted with some touch swing mechanic, oooh isn't that exciting.

No, No it really isn't at all.

Cohsae said:
There are plenty of DS games that don't belong anywhere near the words uninspired, unimaginative and just plain fucking boring.

There could very well be but good chance those will get a release as a sequel with 3D. Ooher!

Nothing either side has shown so far is interesting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom