• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
MrSerrels said:
I'm going to be on Hack tonight on Triple J if anyone wants to try and understand my Scottish accent...

Yeah man the other night I was just smiling and nodding couldn't understand a word.

People really can't understand you :/

MrSerrels

VOOK said:
Yeah man the other night I was just smiling and nodding couldn't understand a word.

People really can't understand you :/

lol. I saw the vacant stare. That's how I know!

HolyCheck: talking about the death of Guitar Hero.

MrSerrels

Choc said:
Serrels do you sound like George Burley?

Bolton manager, seriously most of the time i have no f'ing idea

Ahahaha! George Burley. OMG.

Nah. I've been living overseas pretty much since 2003 so my accent is a bit more watered down now - more like maybe Ewan McGregor or something.

Well, maybe not that watered down...

VOOK

Choc said:
vook

i got the hyper 3ds edition dropped on my desk today

will read, looks good though :) well done

Cheers, must pimp that some more :p

MrSerrels said:
lol. I saw the vacant stare. That's how I know!

That was just the lack of food in me at the time :(

Gazunta

Hardly, Serrels :) They were probably after an opinion of a games journalist AND one from a developer. But I'm no longer 'representing' a developer so I had to decline.

unless they were REALLY after the opinion of a video game comic artist in which case I BLEW MY BIG OPPORTUNITY AAAGH

VOOK

Jintor said:
Told you you should have snacked on the fish'n'chips.

Yeah but if I had the presentation would have started the exact minute I took a bite.. It always happens :(

I missed out on the ice cream too :(

Kritz

Banned
1n0I4.png

Oh hi guys I was just hanging around

being a kitty

y'know

Jintor

VOOK said:
Yeah but if I had the presentation would have started the exact minute I took a bite.. It always happens :(

I missed out on the ice cream too :(

Yeah, I found myself holding a glass and a bucket through the entire presentation...

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Ah 5:30. I will be on the train going home and i only have a shitty 100MB download limit since i never use my phone as a phone so i'm on the lowest plan.

Will have to grab the podcast later on.

Kritz

Banned
It was Ms Pacman. :p

Dude, the children of Gen Y are going to have the worst names ever.

"Let me introduce you to my son, Waluigi."

jambo

I haven't been able to download the Hottest 100 yet, so I'm listening to the Unreal Tournament 99 soundtrack =D

Also

animation4fuc0.gif

My god...

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Don't fall for it. You've already played Rayman 2 a million times, including on the DS.

Gazunta

As corny as it sounds, I'm gonna invest the $300 in myself instead of yet more video games I don't have time to play. I'll spend the money on my Supanova table preparations instead.

And my cats are hella cute, yo.

img0310b.th.jpg

They're not my shoes

Bernbaum

Gazunta said:
As corny as it sounds, I'm gonna invest the $300 in myself instead of yet more video games I don't have time to play. I'll spend the money on my Supanova table preparations instead.
Complimentary Werther's Originals confirmed.

Not sure if you guys were aware, but aca did a story about how side cleavage, side boob is in currently. So hopefully there will be more sideboob in and around town as well as celebrities. Hooray for awareness!

Deeku

jambo said:
Sweet, cancelled my Amazon order and pre-ordered one with Rayman 3D for $298 ^_^
I'm still thinking whether I should do this. Only thing stopping me is the fact that EU never gets those niche rpg titles.

jambo

commanderdeek said:
I'm still thinking whether I should do this. Only thing stopping me is the fact that EU never gets those niche rpg titles.
I don't really like those RPGs, but it would suck if there were some good 3DS ones that were only released in JPN and NA.

Also, I worked out I actually save about $5 this way. If I got an import 3DS I was going to have to buy a DSi charger and they cost around $30 haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom