• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Weird question time: Anyone know where I'd be able to get the Scholl callus removal pad thingys? You used to be able to buy them at Coles or Safeway, now neither sell them. It's fucking pissing me off!

legend166

HolyCheck said:
Did you just go against every single piece of evidence you just produced, to state some idea with 0 evidence?

lol

I just think it's easier for old people to play soccer than it is for old people to play Aussie Rules. You don't need to be as fit.

Salazar

Shaneus said:
I know! I heard that on 3AW this morning. What a douchenozzle.

"Inappropriate dealings", characterised by her as an affair, but he insists there was not sex.

Ugly lying git. Kiss everything goodbye.

Kritz

Banned
Currently raiding my recently deceased grandparent's home.

Found whiskey cabinet.
rkXiql.jpg

Kritz

Banned
It smells like death. Hasn't been touched in at least a decade. Wonder if I should check values.

Currently rockin' some Johnny Cash on the record player and booting into windows 3.1.1 on this old hp lying around

FML, just bought the Fitness Pack DLC for The Fight on the PS3, only to find out that it wasn't compatible with my UK copy of the game... Didn't think to check the disc code since I've never had this problem before... Fingers crossed for a refund, unlikely as it is.

Clipper

OneMoreQuestion said:
FML, just bought the Fitness Pack DLC for The Fight on the PS3, only to find out that it wasn't compatible with my UK copy of the game... Didn't think to check the disc code since I've never had this problem before... Fingers crossed for a refund, unlikely as it is.
Which store did you buy the DLC from? UK discs have always been compatible with Aussie DLC in the past, so that would really suck.

After an hour of waiting, got denied access to the bar under the pretence of me being too casual. Didn't know i had to year fucking dress shoes to get in i suppose. Anyway, off to see if the next place i'm going to tonight will deny be due to clothes

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Megadrive said:
After an hour of waiting, got denied access to the bar under the pretence of me being too casual. Didn't know i had to year fucking dress shoes to get in i suppose. Anyway, off to see if the next place i'm going to tonight will deny be due to clothes

If you can be more indie than me lastnight I'll gift you a steam game.

HolyCheck said:
If you can be more indie than me lastnight I'll gift you a steam game.
Didn't bring my scarf. However i am wearing a pretty indie jacket.

Come visit me at st georges street in south yarra. I'm waiting to pick up my gf to go somewhere else. ;p

Clipper said:
Which store did you buy the DLC from? UK discs have always been compatible with Aussie DLC in the past, so that would really suck.

Australian Store. I believe that the Australian disc code is identical to the European version (other non-UK countries). On the other hand, my disc is the UK version. It's pretty similar to a situation that I had with LittleBigPlanet 2 as well (but that's a different story).

caromelo

Popped by Westfield Parramatta to check out the 3DS. Checked out a montage of videos as well as Kid Icarus and OoT. Man...seeing Ocarina of Time in motion and in 3D sold me right there. Beautiful.

Today's the last day that the 3DS will be showcased so if you can, go check it out.

Kirby102

caromelo said:
Popped by Westfield Parramatta to check out the 3DS. Checked out a montage of videos as well as Kid Icarus and OoT. Man...seeing Ocarina of Time in motion and in 3D sold me right there. Beautiful.

Today's the last day that the 3DS will be showcased so if you can, go check it out.
Was gonna pop over there later today, but I'm really ceebs. Anything other than just showcasing the demos and stuff?

One Ok Rock

Neo Member
Hi ausgaf! Melbourne-gaffer here.

Thought I would make my first post ever in here. I have been waiting ~4 years for an account to get approved here. >__>

Anyway, when not too busy with school I spend lots of time on TF2. If you guys ever have a game I'll be up for it. :)

HolyCheck

One Ok Rock said:

Thought I would make my first post ever in here. I have been waiting ~4 years for an account to get approved here. >__>

Anyway, when not too busy with school I spend lots of time on TF2. If you guys ever have a game I'll be up for it. :)

welcome! you should def. get on steam! ausgaf !

Frawdder

One Ok Rock said:

Not many of us play Hat Simulator 2010 TF2 anymore, but you're welcome to idle in Steam chat and join us for one of those rare occasions when we do actually play a video game.

caromelo

Kirby102 said:
Was gonna pop over there later today, but I'm really ceebs. Anything other than just showcasing the demos and stuff?

Nah, there was nothing else of note, apart from some awkward geeks asking a bunch of dumb questions to some of the ladies helping out at the booth.

HolyCheck

caromelo said:
Nah, there was nothing else of note, apart from some awkward geeks asking a bunch of dumb questions to some of the ladies helping out at the booth.

Do you come with the 3DS?

Salazar

Ugh.

My local Borders has basically scrapped its Fantasy and Sci-Fi section and massively expanded its junk Crime and Thrillers section.

Going out as a shit bookstore.

Gazunta

Went into an Angus & Robertson today to see if they had any sales. They were selling Tintin books for $55 each. Laughed and walked out.

Also, both Target and Big W are selling Beatles Rock Band for $20 on all systems. If you don't have this game in your collection you're a bad person.

Kritz

Banned
Getting there. :( meal yet to arrive. I don't think these guys expected such a big crowd. There's two dudes on the floor and three cooking.

markot

Banned
legend166 said:
I really should stop reading this Geohot thread on Gaming.

The corporate ball washing is honestly making me angry.
As angry as it makes you knowing that you work for a company that pretty much did the holocaust for Hitler!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom