• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
i've read that your body can get to sleep every 90 mins based on circadium rhythms

if you miss that 90th minute, you have to wait till the next time

Choc

Banned
legend166 said:
I lay in my bed to watch TV and play games all the time and I have no problem sleeping.

Legend I as well. But I had sleep problems and did some research and one of the main causes is your body getting used to being in bed but not asleep

its just something to try

Shaneus

So, any Melbournites checking out Leftfield (and Infusion) at The Palace (aka Metro) tonight? I saw LF at Future and they were epic. Should be a good show tonight.

Carn.

Ydahs

So I'm applying for an ABN to sell my iOS application, but I'm stuck at these two question:

Have you started trading as an enterprise/business or undertaken activities in establishing your enterprise?
Are you applying for an ABN to operate as a contractor?

Any idea on what an Apple developer is?

Aon

I imagine that if you wrote your own iOS application then you sure as hell wouldn't be considered a contractor.

I wonder if the first is just trying to ascertain whether you've started operating in some capacity, which I guess you wouldn't have if you havn't started selling it yet.

Although perhaps building the app counts as establishing one's enterprise?

Choc

Banned
Ydahs said:
So I'm applying for an ABN to sell my iOS application, but I'm stuck at these two question:

Have you started trading as an enterprise/business or undertaken activities in establishing your enterprise?
Are you applying for an ABN to operate as a contractor?

Any idea on what an Apple developer is?

You are not obtaining an ABN to be a contractor. You are going to run your own business

Pro tip: Register in your personal name so XXX PTY LTD then you don't have to pay the $150 business registration fee

Ydahs

Thanks for the quick responses.

Choc said:
Register in your personal name so XXX PTY LTD then you don't have to pay the $150 business registration fee
The iTunes Dev account is under my brother's name atm, so should I register it under his name instead? Or doesn't that really matter?

Stackboy

Here are my thoughts on Motorstorm Apocalypse, from the review thread.

Stackboy said:
Picked up the game in Australia. Really great fun. The first time a road collapsed on me, changing the path, it blew my mind. The way the action taking place in the game is part of the storytelling feels really natural.

I think the graphics aren't as lush as Pacific Rift, but it is forgivable with so much going on.

Yet to try MP. PSN ID is StackboyRoyale if anyone wants to race.

Waikis

Dick Smith would like to advise that your pre-order will be dispatched from our warehouse one business day prior to the Australian release date of 31st March 2011. Customers in metropolitan areas should receive their pre-ordered products on release day. Other areas may vary.

Woooo

Clipper

Waikis said:
Dick Smith would like to advise that your pre-order will be dispatched from our warehouse one business day prior to the Australian release date of 31st March 2011. Customers in metropolitan areas should receive their pre-ordered products on release day. Other areas may vary.

Woooo
3DS?

I was happy to discover yesterday, that my 3DS should be arriving on or before the Aussie launch day too. That's assuming it doesn't take any longer to ship from Amazon than the copy of Okamiden that I am receiving today took.

Nemesis_

Waikis said:

Woooo

I also got this message. I got a similar message about Kinect saying I WOULDN'T GET KINECT on Launch too, so I'm hoping this means I'm definitely in the first shipment.

Anyone not get this email from DSE?

hamchan

Gazunta said:

.....holy shit

Wow, just got HAWX 2, Shaun White Skateboarding, Prince of Persia:Forgotten Sands, Splinter Cell Conviction, RUSE, Settlers 7, Assassin's Creed 2, Anno 1404 and Silent Hunter 5 for apperently $0. They sent me the cd keys too. I hope I don't get owned from this, it was their mistake.

Thanks for the heads up Gaz, if I don't get owned lol.

hamchan

Yep, no credit card required, can enter fake address, they email the cd-keys to you so even if they remove the download links it seems like the games are now officially mine. Someone either made a huge mistake at Ubisoft or they've gone rogue.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Did anyone enter their real details for addy?

Damnit i can't make up a fake addy because i'm just too weak but i don't want to use my real one. shiiiiit.

Choc

Banned
the fact it says promo price makes me think it could be real ? :| weird though what the

anyway

CNN says Fukishima has highest radiation levels and its going up

Japanese government says its going down

who the eff to believe

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
evlcookie said:
Did anyone enter their real details for addy?

Damnit i can't make up a fake addy because i'm just too weak but i don't want to use my real one. shiiiiit.

Real address, whats the worst they could do.. send me my 0.00 receipt?

legend166

Maybe it's all a scheme to get people to pay $12 for their extended download service (lol).

Anyway I can't download the game til I get home tonight so we'll see what happens then.

jambo

Waikis said:

Woooo

Same, plus I'm getting it sent to work which is right in the middle of the CBD, so I should get it on the 31st!

I got Settlers 7, Splinter Cell Conviction and the latest Prince of Persia.

I used my real address, I haven't done anything illegal so I don't see why I wouldn't!

Probably won't work when I get time to install on the weekend but hey its worth a try.

Someone dun fucked up at Ubisoft methinks

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I got The Settlers 7, AC2 & Anno 1404 + expansion.

Kinda feel bad about this. I could go for the whole store, but i don't want to be to greedy.:lol hey maybe i'll re-buy these on steam in the end!

All Ubi PC games use their wacky DRM don't they? Like you have to be connected to the interwebs at all times to play them?

If so, I guess it will be easy enough to make our keys unusable

Omikron

BanShunsaku said:
All Ubi PC games use their wacky DRM don't they? Like you have to be connected to the interwebs at all times to play them?

If so, I guess it will be easy enough to make our keys unusable

True.

My email now contains a shit ton of ubisoft keys. Heh.

jambo

Hahaha, good ol' Ubi.

I got Rainbow Six Lockdown, Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands, Rainbow Six Vegas 1, Far Cry 1, XIII, Il-2 Sturmovik, Beyond Good & Evil and HAWX 2

:lol

Kritz

Banned
On the bus with phone. Decided to fuck the man and got every game in there.

If this works I'll do some key handouts later :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom