• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF (2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dity

Gotta take my bunny into the vet today to get his nails trimmed. I've tried to do it myself, but hoo boy does he become a handful once you pick him up. It's like trying to change a baby's nappy, but if the baby had sharp claws.

jambo

I walked out of work this afternoon and was thoroughly confused by the temperature lol. Hadn't been outside since 0630 and it was nippy then.

qB18WkT.jpg

N0VAM0D

Holy shit, guys! They're letting us name the 6 new NSW ferries! Extremely keen to make up something dumb.

Whoa food experttttt!

Some familiar names here but I'm only in Syd like a couple weeks a year these days so I'm totally out of loop! Never been to the two you worked at - they both look hip as shit! On my to do list for sure

YOU MUST

Last time I was in Sydney I hit up Sushi Hotaru and it was fucking great. For that style of sushi (sushi train + a-la-carte) is that one of the better places in Sydney or can I do better for that kind of place? Fast sushi is my preference to upmarket, restaurant-style sushi.

I am absolutely in love with the joint, I hit it up every time I'm in Sydney. I reckon in Sydney, it's easily the cheapest/best quality sushi train around. Of course there's super expensive sushi bars and stuff, but Sushi Hotaru is just incredibly convenient and the price is totally right. I still haven't found better in Syddo.

Fuck. Should have checked gaf yesterday. Will make notes for next time. Thanks.

heck ;(

Holy shit, guys! They're letting us name the 6 new NSW ferries! Extremely keen to make up something dumb.

YOU MUST

I am absolutely in love with the joint, I hit it up every time I'm in Sydney. I reckon in Sydney, it's easily the cheapest/best quality sushi train around. Of course there's super expensive sushi bars and stuff, but Sushi Hotaru is just incredibly convenient and the price is totally right. I still haven't found better in Syddo.

heck ;(
I will be disappointed if Cunty McCunt face doesn't win
My suggestion will be Bryan Ferry

Second hand 3G Vita model PCH-1102 for $165.

Worth it for a dead system? Only comes with a 4GB memory card and there's an 8GB card available for $20.

I have a PSP, for reference, which has a substantial backlog. It's just been so long since I've seen an OLED Vita in the wild.

EDIT: Found a WiFi model (PCH-1002) with 16GB card for $150. Really tempted here.

Deeku

Worth it for a dead system? Only comes with a 4GB memory card and there's an 8GB card available for $20.

I have a PSP, for reference, which has a substantial backlog. It's just been so long since I've seen an OLED Vita in the wild.

EDIT: Found a WiFi model (PCH-1002) with 16GB card for $150. Really tempted here.
All i know is, Tactics Ogre on dat oled is preeeeeettty great!

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい

I say it's worth it.

I'd definitely lean towards the wi-fi model with the 16 gig card. :)

Rizzi

Where from?

Buy the wifi one!

Tactics Ogre goes cheap on PSN every now and then.

Weekend! I bought Soma and new Mirrors Edge off PSN. What are you playing/ not playing?
I'm playing mostly Grand Theft Auto Online and the new Hitman at the moment. I picked up Soma in that PSN sale as well though, so I'm looking forward to trying that too: I've heard nothing but good things about it and it sounds like it'll be right up my alley.

Next big game for me will be Bloodborne, I bought it at launch but it's still in its shrinkwrap. GAF voted it GOTY over The Witcher 3 so it must be pretty amazing.

I bought a oled vita a year ago for $100 shipped, I would have thought they'd have been even cheaper by now.

Probably meth. I remember reading that there was a trend with real meth producers putting blue dyes in their products for the Breaking Bad cache.

I'm going to assume that the numbness you felt wasn't really the "dentist numb" numbness and more of the "I'm not going to remember the next 48 hours" numb.

What else would I do?
Yolo...?

I debated putting up my nose

Probably meth. I remember reading that there was a trend with real meth producers putting blue dyes in their products for the Breaking Bad cache.

I'm going to assume that the numbness you felt wasn't really the "dentist numb" numbness and more of the "I'm not going to remember the next 48 hours" numb.

be honest, Darren. You tried this a week ago and haven't slept since

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom