• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

CLEEK

Celery's only reason for existing is its use as a peanut butter delivery mechanism.

celery-snack-300-1-kalynskitchen.jpg

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
From June 2nd, Wii's for $199 with Mario Kart Wii.

Wii Sports separate for $29.95.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
eating celery is good for losing weight since it's one of those food items that burn more calories to digest than it releases in the process.

Not on current topic at all but whoever had that GoW3 beta key have you still got it. Would appreciate if you could PM it to me. THANKS!

Also peanut butter in celery is win.

Madrical

Banned
VOOK said:
From June 2nd, Wii's for $199 with Mario Kart Wii.

Wii Sports separate for $29.95.
Looks like I'll be finally picking one up and playing the three games I'm interested in -- Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, and DKCR.

The gaming industry is doing its best to make sure I only bother with one Wii game a year. Hopefully Skyward Sword is that game in 2011.

on reflection, celery is more peppery than cocky

Danoss

So, my copy of Brink from OzGameShop turned up today. Not too long after launch either, which is fine. No time to install or play, off to the footy in 15 mins. Hopefully some AusGAFfers still play it and stuff.

Danoss said:
So, my copy of Brink from OzGameShop turned up today. Not too long after launch either, which is fine. No time to install or play, off to the footy in 15 mins. Hopefully some AusGAFfers still play it and stuff.

A win by the Eels is the only thing standing between me and a perfect round of tipping.
Should I change my tip?

Rahk

Danoss said:
Considering I'm the only one that plays it as of yet, you have no worry there.

A couple others should be getting their copies this week too.

Jintor

Agyar said:
It's the breast.

I laughed.

I think I finally finished this damn media assignment. It's about Anon. Does AusGAF want to proofread? It's not very good, but I'm kind of sick of reading about them. :T

Choc

Banned
11 days later is not as bad as it could have been

just on fucking 3DS

i saw lego pirates on the weekend for sale, fucking SEVENTY FOUR DOLLARS

in jb hifi no less as well

ridiculous

Danoss

Rahk said:
Considering I'm the only one that plays it as of yet, you have no worry there.

A couple others should be getting their copies this week too.
Ah, missed this. That's alright then, I'll be joining you soon and hopefully the rest wont be far behind.

Kritz

Banned
Danoss said:
Mine was't there when I left the house at 10am. Probably will arrive tomorrowtaking into account the Tasmania delay.

Dunno if I will get a chance to play it tonight if it did arrive, though. Really need to sticky head down for my remaining two uni assignments. My game is almost as complete it needs to be to meet spec, and my STALKER review will probably only take 2 hours to finish.

This should be the most recent version, which only needs level transitions and a game over screen and less placeholder graphics and sound. :(

(can't check the URL myself on my phone...)

senahorse

So I am going to try and keep a server up and running 24/7 for Terraria on my HTPC, (time may change depending on usage).

Server can handle up to 8 concurrent players.

If you want to join, just quote this post to view the IP (unfortunately Terraria cannot handle DNS entries at present) and password.

IP:
Password:

Let me know if you have any issues with lag etc.

Kritz

Banned
x3n05 said:
So I am going to try and keep a server up and running 24/7 for Terraria on my HTPC, (time may change depending on usage).

If you want to join, just quote this post to view the IP (unfortunately Terraria cannot handle DNS entries at present) and password.

IP:
Password:

Great idea. If anyone hasn't jumped on the game, you should consider picking it up if you like loot / exploration / building games. People draw comparisons to minecraft, but really the crux is fighting bosses and collecting sweet shwords.

senahorse

Kritz said:
Great idea. If anyone hasn't jumped on the game, you should consider picking it up if you like loot / exploration / building games. People draw comparisons to minecraft, but really the crux is fighting bosses and collecting sweet shwords.

I have used the same world (size: medium) Rahk and you were in yesterday.

Ydahs

I just had the weirdest dream.

We were getting leaks of games Nintendo were going to show for the Cafe. Games such as Zumba and other casual games that I can't remember. People wanted a new Kirby, but accepted that it never was going to happen.

The dream ended by me lighting up a cigarette (which looked like a wrapped US flag) and saying "you want to talk about me?" Anyone who watched WWE recently would understand that reference. I don't smoke and never dreamed about smoking, but my uncle who was sleeping in the same room as me was a heavy smoker who just lost his wife to smoking. Odd.

Rahk

x3n05 said:

IP:
Password:

Awesome.

If it's going to be on 24/7 maybe it should be a large map, otherwise it might be all over too quickly? Unless that takes up more resources or something.

Kritz

Banned
Megadrive said:
Good luck Salazar! You'll be fine. :) If anything fails just log into steam chat and bitch for weeks
months
like I did. :p
What was your problem, anyway? RAM, GPU? Mobo?

senahorse

Rahk said:
Awesome.

If it's going to be on 24/7 maybe it should be a large map, otherwise it might be all over too quickly? Unless that takes up more resources or something.

Yeah I guess we can see how it goes, if not many people use it it may not make sense. I will leave it on medium for now but we can always change it.

markot

Banned
Speaking of computers >.<

Anyone know of a nice step by step guide to over clocking a i7 920 >.>? Figure I may as well since I got a new fan awhile back when the stock one started making lotsa noise and screwing up...

Fredescu

Salazar said:
lol

When I download a driver for the GPU, do I run or save ?
Save it somewhere so you can reinstall it later. By the way, if you're installing the native nvidia drivers, choose custom and don't install the 3D drivers. It kills Witcher 2 performance.

Kritz said:
What was your problem, anyway? RAM, GPU? Mobo?
It was the goddamn GPU, after PCCG insisted it wasn't.

Salazar

Fredescu said:
Save it somewhere so you can reinstall it later. By the way, if you're installing the native nvidia drivers, choose custom and don't install the 3D drivers. It kills Witcher 2 performance.

It's possible (easy ?) to uninstall/disable those, though - yeah ?

Edit: OK - so the ones I leave unchecked are 3D Vision Controller Driver, and 3D Vision Driver ?

Danoss

commanderdeek said:
lol @ midday vegetable talk. I'm with Fred in that all veges taste great depending on how it's prepared.
So true, I love my veggies. Brussel sprouts are the only one I haven't taken to yet. I hear that brussel sprouts are best when small, like a few times bigger than a pea. They lose their flavour the bigger they grow, much like zucchinis.

I haven't grown my own to test this, but it's intriguing.

Fredescu

Salazar said:
It's possible (easy ?) to uninstall/disable those, though - yeah ?
Yeah, either run the set up again, or do it through Programs and Features on the control panel.

Salazar said:
Edit: OK - so the ones I leave unchecked are 3D Vision Controller Driver, and 3D Vision Driver ?
Yep.

Jintor

Never understood the hate for Brussel Sprouts. They're not my favourite vegetable or anything but they're no bitterroot or goddamn freaking celery.

Rezbit

legend166 said:
Our place in Rome is about a 10 minute walk from Trevi Fountain, so I look forward to it.

There's a gelati place near Piazza del Popolo that is AMAZING and has ENORMOUS scoops. Unfortunately I can't remember the name so I just have to tell you how awesome it was, and to search for it. It should be down a street near where all the Nigerians sell fake bags.

Also pumpkin fucking sucks.

Top Bottom