• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Shaneus

Well, I went to my local JB today... plenty of copies of Portal 2 for 360, none at all on the shelf for PS3. Looks like people are snapping the Steam-thingy up, ready for trade.

jambo said:
This is the song I'm currently listening to

Heatbeat & Exit vs. Matias Faint vs. Daft Punk vs. Pendulum vs. Energy 52 - Go vs. Paradise Garage vs. Last Breath vs. Aerodynamic vs. The Island vs. Café del Mar (Heatbeat Mega Mashup 500) - A State Of Trance 500 (2011-04-02) (Day 3 - Live @ Club G.E.B.A. in Buenos Aires, Argentina) (Part 1 - Heatbeat)

:lol
Easy enough to find that track? Looks like it could be an interesting mashup, especially given that it has Energy 52 (one of my fave electronic acts) in it.

Stackboy

It makes me really sad that people would buy a game, punch in the code to get the PC version and then take the game back, to get a refund.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I think kritz has learned how to pick up chicks from me. Stare from a distance, find out all you can without ever saying Hi.

I play 99% of my games on the 360 nowadays.
I don't have a PS3.
I want to encourage the console Steam integration with a sale.
I'm screwed.

Choc

Banned
Stackboy said:
It makes me really sad that people would buy a game, punch in the code to get the PC version and then take the game back, to get a refund.

do you honestly think valve hasn't thought that this is going to happen and come up with counter measures ;)

there could be a lot of unhappy pappys soon

Clipper

Choc said:
do you honestly think valve hasn't thought that this is going to happen and come up with counter measures ;)

there could be a lot of unhappy pappys soon
In an FAQ somewhere, Valve stated that yes, people can do that and no, there's not much they can do about it. Hopefully no stores decide to give out full refunds on the returns. I guess we'll see how the plan turns out.

I just hope they set something up so that they release some extra free content in the future that must be downloaded on the linked PS3 before it can be downloaded for use on the PC. That'd show 'em.

Deeku

Stackboy said:
That is seriously disgusting.

Stackboy said:
Your wife/girlfriend? Or the voice of reason?
The Minister of War and Finance is usually a wife (but could be girlfriend, boyfriend, etc). In my case it's the wife. The term usually goes hand-in-hand with WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor).

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Well might as well tell everyone, I've lost 80 kilos in two years as of this week.

VOOK

Did it with a Gastric Lapband to get me going which then made complete diet change. Also dropping Pepsi Max cold turkey, life style changes, exercising... yeah... I'm all new.

I am 42% less the man I used to be.

Got about another 20kgs to lose I think.

Stackboy

VOOK said:
Did it with a Gastric Lapband to get me going which then made complete diet change. Also dropping Pepsi Max cold turkey, life style changes, exercising... yeah... I'm all new.

I am 42% less the man I used to be.

Got about another 20kgs to lose I think.

Congrats man, you must be really proud.

VOOK

viciouskillersquirrel said:
Or just under one viciouskillersquirrel. Man, I really need to hit the gym :\

How tall are you though, that could be fine. I don't plan on going under 80kgs. World doesn't need another scranwy nerd.

Salazar said:
A step I could never take. That's some determination.

7 months straight went without, from about 2-3 litres a day.

Stackboy said:
Congrats man, you must be really proud.

I am but still got a lot of work to do.

Gazunta

Was just about to grab a Snickers bar. Godamnit Vook well done man.

The whole "skip having a proper lunch so I have another 15 minutes during lunch break to draw comics" thing is really kicking me in the ass. :/

jambo

I'm about 180cm and weigh 90-95kg, haven't checked in a while.

Almost all the extra weight is sitting around my stomach :lol

VOOK

Gazunta said:
Was just about to grab a Snickers bar. Godamnit Vook well done man.

The whole "skip having a proper lunch so I have another 15 minutes during lunch break to draw comics" thing is really kicking me in the ass. :/

Yeah, don't worry I still eat chocolate sometimes too. Never perfect!

viciouskillersquirrel said:
178cm or 3.85 cubits in the old money
or about 5'11"
. I'm chunkier than I should be.

Taller than I am then. I'm always going to be big, being part Italian will do that.

Fredescu

Well done Vook.

jambo said:
Almost all the extra weight is sitting around my stomach :lol
That's just genetics. Nothing to do with you not exercising your abs enough or whatever. You lose and gain fat roughly evenly, except for the stomach for men and bum and thighs for women. Anything that says "remove fat from this specific location!" is a scam.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Damn, Vook lost me. Congrats man, That's one hell of an achievement.

Now i feel fat and lazy :(, OH wait i am, nvm.

VOOK

Fredescu said:
That's just genetics. Nothing to do with you not exercising your abs enough or whatever. You lose and gain fat roughly evenly, except for the stomach for men and bum and thighs for women. Anything that says "remove fat from this specific location!" is a scam.

Then I'm screwed, I got it both places. o_0

Thanks everyone.

jambo

Fredescu said:

Uh no, 2 years ago I weighed about 10-15kg less and my stomach was nearly flat, now I have a belly. It's all the extra fat from not exercising as much and eating and drinking sugary crap.

My face and neck and what not are not as thin as 2 years ago, but my stomach is where the majority of the extra weight is.

I have been going to the gym for a couple of months now, just need to fix up my diet and i'll start losing weight. Everything that's bad for you just tastes so gooood

Fredescu

jambo said:
Uh no, 2 years ago I weighed about 10-15kg less and my stomach was nearly flat, now I have a belly. It's all the extra fat from not exercising as much and eating and drinking sugary crap.
Well yeah, you're not disagreeing with me. You've gained weight and most of that has gone to your stomach. You highlighted the fact that it mostly went to your stomach for some reason, and I'm pointing out that it's because you're a dude.

MrSerrels said:
Insane Vook. Well done.

I'm on my fifth can of pepsi max today.

SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

You lost one of me.

eh, 80 isn't overweight. Be careful with those softdrinks though =/ Can you really get addicted to them?

VOOK

MrSerrels said:
Insane Vook. Well done.

I'm on my fifth can of pepsi max today.

SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

You lost one of me.

Haha, yeah one of my friends is about 70kgs. I picked her up and it was like... crap well that's a lot.

shanshan310 said:
eh, 80 isn't overweight. Be careful with those softdrinks though =/ Can you really get addicted to them?

You can, I had about 4-5 bottles a day.

jambo said:
A g... a girl?

._.

What do we do, what do we do?!

Nothing different than we usually do?

Kritz said:
Gen Y comic material

I laughed way too hard at this. Try smiling and then talking to her next time.

Congrats Vook! Suppose you've been enjoying how refreshing water can be. Infinitely better than a glass of pepsi max.

Top Bottom