• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Aww Amazon doesn't ship the SSD to AUS, Assholes!

Might have to hunt around for some other hardware import sites. I know they exist, I've forgotten what they were though.

kase23

Salazar said:
Wat.

My ACII download was at 27%.

I browse a bit on Steam, come back to the library page, and it has reset to 0%.

Ugh.
It's all good, steams download tab percentage doesn't include what you got from a previous session,
eg: you download a 1gb game up to 20% the first night, come back to the download the next morning and its back to 0% but of 800mb now.

evlcookie said:
Aww Amazon doesn't ship the SSD to AUS, Assholes!

Might have to hunt around for some other hardware import sites. I know they exist, I've forgotten what they were though.

yeah they're touchy with certain items, they wont let me import ghost recond 3DS to australia anymore for some reason.

Salazar

kase23 said:
It's all good, steams download tab percentage doesn't include what you got from a previous session,
eg: you download a 1gb game up to 20% the first night, come back to the download the next morning and its back to 0% but of 800mb now.

Thanks !

I was a bit annoyed.

markot

Banned
Political commentator Piers Akerman says Dame Elisabeth Murdoch is too old to publicly voice her opinion on climate change.

Salazar

markot said:
Political commentator Piers Akerman says Dame Elisabeth Murdoch is too old to publicly voice her opinion on climate change.

NeoGAF poster Salazar says Piers Akerman is too fat to voice his opinion on anything.

Choc

Banned
kase23 said:

yeah they're touchy with certain items, they wont let me import ghost recond 3DS to australia anymore for some reason.

they probably think you have an AU 3DS

Darklord

Banned
Anyone know how I can get the Mortal Kombat DLC on 360? I made a US account to register the online code but can't see any of the DLC on my AU or US account. :\

jambo

They didn't have fucking gravy?!

I AM NOW OUTRAGED ON YOUR BEHALF!!!
LLShC.gif

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Pikelet said:
This is relevant to my interests, however it would be a nice touch to add some pictures.

Yeah! Don't worry I plan on going back to the first place to take a photo.. then not eat it

as for tonights meal (I'm writing reviews the day later so i'm not angry)

another fail, gravy cost $2 extra, put in a bowl on the side, wasn't actually a schnitzel, was just crumbed chicken breast.

I also need to improve the lay out, I've not used tumblr before so i'm still getting used to it, but i'll make it all a bit more compact / neater later + add maps to show where they are and suchh

Salazar

AC II PC is indeed beautiful, but I am reminded of the immense tedium and hamfistedness of the introduction - and of some parts thereafter.

Coming from Brotherhood on 360, it is an almighty step down.

And the DRM is indeed some demeaning bullshit.

Gazunta

I have chosen the games for the week. Stay tuned.

I'd love to be playing Child of Eden right now, but fuck getting up off the couch it's too damn cold. It's very pretty but I have a feeling I am playing very poorly.

jambo

:lol

I've almost always been a red meat man, chicken is nice and all, especially roasted with veggies, but I've just always far preferred red meat, especially lamb and veal.

I could be the head of the Adelaide branch ;)

HolyCheck said:
http://schnitzintime.tumblr.com/
because you're fucking shit at cooking them and Adelaide is superior.
Look out for victoriashitsalloversouthaustralia.tumblr.com soon. If it hasn't already been created of course.

markot said:
Never heard of having schnitzel with gravy >.<
From Mildura to Ballarat to Melbourne to Geelong I have always been given gravy with my schnitzel. Even mums home made schnitzels have always had gravy. Nice thick, fluffy gravy tastes fantastic on it. Schnitzel burger with gravy is where it is at.

markot said:
Veal?
I thought people quit eating that when we grew HUMAN HEARTS!
As a farm kid I definitely don't eat Veal. Not going to preach about it or anything, no worse than how we treat a lot of other animals. Thankfully Chicken and Pigs taste fucking delicious. Some place do an incredible T-Bone steak too but I have had some that have tasted like gods cum in solidified form so it is rare that I will order it without first being assured it comes from another dimension.

Salazar said:
Stick recommendations, people.

KB/M is making me feel like a cretin in flight sims.

Help.
is your axis reversed, ie pull back on the mouse to go up? If not give it a try I much prefer it that way. Try fiddlingwith your mouse sensetivity to find a setting that feels good too, sometimes they can be over or under responsive to what feels natural.

Clipper

hirokazu said:
Did Nintendo Australia ever confirm whether we're getting the Ocarina of Time OST on Club Nintendo? :|
Given the website makes no mention of the offer, I'd guess it's not happening here.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
hirokazu said:
Did Nintendo Australia ever confirm whether we're getting the Ocarina of Time OST on Club Nintendo? :|

I haven't heard anything from Nintendo since E3 except for the DOA incident. I've got pending questions about the soundtrack and concerts pending.

No idea if I'll get a reply.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I don't the the ACA travel budget extends to Japan for anything other than disasters.

That's where the problem lies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
jambo said:
The Elephant do a great schnitty!

The elephant do indeed do a great schnitty, but to be fair, I'm not going to judge where in adelaide is the best, this is more about finding some where in melbourne that even compares to the baseline entry level schnitzel of Adelaide.

HolyCheck said:
The elephant do indeed do a great schnitty, but to be fair, I'm not going to judge where in adelaide is the best, this is more about finding some where in melbourne that even compares to the baseline entry level schnitzel of Adelaide.
You need to determine a Control Schnitz though Holy, how else are you going to add a scientific weight to the experiment. At the moment it just reads like an angry old man blog. Also a Parmy schnitzel should be cooked differently to a regular Schnitz. Otherwise it will get too dry by the time the Parmy ingredients are cooked.

can anyone give me the skinny on residential solar power?
pros and cons, costs involved, how it works, a reputable installer in Brisbane (lol, but seriously)

Top Bottom