• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Choc

Banned
Jintor when you played COE with Kinect did you also try controller?

did you know the game is about 1 billion times harder with a controller as mizuguchi demands more accuracy with it?

Jintor

Choc said:
Jintor when you played COE with Kinect did you also try controller?

did you know the game is about 1 billion times harder with a controller as mizuguchi demands more accuracy with it?

Of course

It's not that much harder lol

jambo

Maybe you just suck? :lol

Box of Bunnies said:
Dick Smith are doing the system and a choice between Asphalt, Ghost Recon Shadow Wars, Rabbids 3D or Rayman 3D for $339.

If you do this markot, Ghost Recon Shadow Wars is an excellent little game.

So it's snowing out here in the country. Had to walk home from work in it, and pretty much as soon as I get in the power goes out, town-wide blackout. Nice to know that the power station can cope with a little bit of snow! Fucking rural areas. Oh well, I'm in bed playing some Dungeon Raid on my phone so it's not all bad.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Hyrule Field, Castle Town and the Castle itself all look awesome on OoT 3D. Music brings back memories.

Clipper

Here you are Choc.
photo-24.jpg

Edit: phone is taking a little while to upload it. Should be done soon.
Edit 2: Changed to non-HDR pic to be fair to the others for comparison. HDR version is here.

jambo

Adelaide Now put the uncensored pic on the site haha

Clipper said:
Edit: I actually switched the displayed image to the non-HDR, so this post is essentially useless.

non HDR shot looks like shit, long live HDR

Jintor

I too did not care too much for Bully

I think it was just too late for me to play it. I might have enjoyed it earlier when my tolerance for bullshit wasn't as low

Clipper

And one more at 3:30. It'll be getting dark soon, so I might do one more at 4 and stop. Wind is really starting to pick up here too...
photo-25.jpg

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Girlfriend has got some bug, I asked if she wanted me to bring her anything or stop by just to say hi; Her response;

Hell no. I wanna see you but whatever I have I don't want to give to you. Besides you have to get home for Zelda! ;)

#winning.

VOOK said:
Girlfriend has got some bug, I asked if she wanted me to bring her anything or stop by just to say hi; Her response;

Hell no. I wanna see you but whatever I have I don't want to give to you. Besides you have to get home for Zelda! ;)

#winning.

That's a keeper you got there, Vooks
Nothing greater than a partner who understands your need to play games

Clipper

Last one for today. It's looked pretty much the same for the last hour. There is now a little bit more light on the horizon, though that's mostly because the sun is about to set and is coming below the cloud layer. Also... rainbow lorikeets in the tree :).
photo-26.jpg

Geez looks like the coming of Gozer the Gozerian out here in Lara. I wouldn't be surprised if the 2012 believer who lives behind me is selling all his possessions on eBay tonight.

jambo said:
I just hooked my 360 up down stairs on the weekend, I forgot how awesome it is on a huge plasma. Just wish it had wireless for LIVE =\
Microsoft would appreciate it if you bought their Official Wireless Adaptor good sir. That absence of wires is not cheap for them to provide.

jambo said:
Wanna co-op some time Shaneus? ;)
Add reptilescorpio too!

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
Add reptilescorpio too!
Shit, missed that post. We should add each other on Live. The Agency Director's comments when I inadvertently pass over an XBL orb are starting to annoy me.

add me for crackdown goodness! suspchaos

having issues with logging into GAF on my comp. I'm still logged in in my phone though, hence this post. who should I pm to get this sorted?

jambo

Send Evilore an angry PM and remember to swear a lot and insult him ;)

My Xbox LIVE Gold finally runs out on July 1st, so I can at long last remove my credit card information and move to using cards for Gold.

jambo said:
My Xbox LIVE Gold finally runs out on July 1st, so I can at long last remove my credit card information and move to using cards for Gold.
Be sure to let us know how it goes. That Reach Gold renew is hitting my account in August so after that I will be very glad to get my CC details off there.

Also the Shadows Of The Damned soundtrack is sooooooooooooo good.

remz

Anyone spotted Shadows Of The Damned out in the wild yet? I know release is thursday but I can't help but hope someone broke street date.

Also my new KB and mouse arrived today, probably no one cares but I went with the Roccat Kone Plus and the Das Keyboard Ultimate, typing on a mechanical keyboard is amazing, and I'm a much better touch typist then I thought, hahahah (the das has no labels on the keys) the roccat is pretty nice too, much prefer it over both the G9 and sidewinder X8

jambo

reptilescorpio said:
Be sure to let us know how it goes. That Reach Gold renew is hitting my account in August so after that I will be very glad to get my CC details off there.

I already had auto renewal turned off by the lovely lady from Microsoft, but unfortunately if I removed my credit card details before my Gold LIVE ran out it would just remove the Gold LIVE =\

Luckily I get paid this week so I'll grab a 12 month sub card on the weekend.

I found this on GameCard.com.au, but it looks like it finished a couple of days ago =[ Anyone know any other good sites?

Clipper

So US Club Nintendo has updated stating:
Thank you for your interest in this offer. The offer is now sold out due to strong demand. All members who registered the game by 12:01am Pacific Time Tuesday, June 21, 2011 will receive the CD
I'm sorry for anybody that was hoping they might have another chance after the deadline.

markot

Banned
I honestly dont get Australia sometimes >.<

'Treat our cows well or we wont sell them to you to kill and eat!'

*Sends hundreds of people to known human rights haven of Malaysia, including unaccompanied minors.

remz

markot said:
I honestly dont get Australia sometimes >.<

'Treat our cows well or we wont sell them to you to kill and eat!'

*Sends hundreds of people to known human rights haven of Malaysia, including unaccompanied minors.
Cows > People

theys not "our people" so we don't care. :L Stop the boats!

Rahk

remz said:
Anyone spotted Shadows Of The Damned out in the wild yet? I know release is thursday but I can't help but hope someone broke street date.

Also my new KB and mouse arrived today, probably no one cares but I went with the Roccat Kone Plus and the Das Keyboard Ultimate, typing on a mechanical keyboard is amazing, and I'm a much better touch typist then I thought, hahahah (the das has no labels on the keys) the roccat is pretty nice too, much prefer it over both the G9 and sidewinder X8
Nice. I've been considering getting one of those Das Keyboards for work. How is it? Did you go with Cherry blue or brown switches?

remz

Rahk said:
Nice. I've been considering getting one of those Das Keyboards for work. How is it? Did you go with Cherry blue or brown switches?
The cherry blues, because at home it doesn't exactly matter how damn loud my typing is. the feel of the keys and stuff is fantastic, I've only had it for like a few hours but I already like it far more then the Logitech G15 I was typing on before. Just love the clicky clack feel of the whole thing. Would definitely recommend.

Jintor

Speaking as a first-generation Australian of Malaysian descent, why is Australia's attitude towards immigrants so ass-backwards?

Choc

Banned
Jintor said:
Speaking as a first-generation Australian of Malaysian descent, why is Australia's attitude towards immigrants so ass-backwards?

George W Bush and September 11th

before that we had det. centres but they weren't that popular, now aussies think it must be done.

also the misconception they come in and take all our jobs

sjt333

jambo said:
I already had auto renewal turned off by the lovely lady from Microsoft, but unfortunately if I removed my credit card details before my Gold LIVE ran out it would just remove the Gold LIVE =\

Luckily I get paid this week so I'll grab a 12 month sub card on the weekend.

I found this on GameCard.com.au, but it looks like it finished a couple of days ago =[ Anyone know any other good sites?
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-es-49-en-70-241y.html

Works with Australian accounts and comes with a free 800 points

Top Bottom