• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Salazar

shanshan310 said:
I might possibly be the only Queenslander who doesn't give a crap about state of origin. All it does it delay my buses and interrupt my news time. =/

And random people ask you what you think about it.

I developed a strong loathing for league and AFL as a checkout dude. All my customers wanted to talk about was "the game" - without disclosing what game, where, between whom, etc.

trinest

roosters93 said:
I thought they said there would be no returning contestants this year on Masterchef?

One of the constents broke the rules, and because of that the rules say they bring the last person who left back in.

Kerrby said:
Got my 3DS, no idea how to add friends. Nintendo always confuse me with their online.

Theres like a orange face which you click on and you can invite people there.

As for all this talk about "the game", I agree with the people saying they don't give two craps. Theres this guy who was on facebook deleting people if they bad mouth the game or say its stupid- like wtf?

^ Try living in "AssendofNSWVille". I can't walk the street on days like this because big necks with heads attached to them bounce off each other all over all the footpaths.

Combine alcohol into that, and the evenings are fuuuuuun.

jambo

shanshan310 said:
But jaffles are when the toasted sandwich is all sealed up!

Like so:

2vi42g2.jpg
\

I might possibly be the only Queenslander who doesn't give a crap about state of origin. All it does it delay my buses and interrupt my news time. =/

My parents had a jaffle maker, I can remember it being around ever since I was a kid. I found out a few weeks ago that it was thrown out...

='[

Salazar

jambo said:
My parents had a jaffle maker, I can remember it being around ever since I was a kid. I found out a few weeks ago that it was thrown out...

='[

My flatmate managed to toast the jaffle maker cord. That was epic.

Sniper: Ghost Warrior sequel on CryEngine 3 might be good
looking

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Maxibons are so awesome.

Shaneus

roosters93 said:
or a Breville. TIL that Breville popularised the toasted sandwich and is an Australian company.
Yes! In our household it was always a Breville(d) sandwich. Those with some braised steak and onion... comfort food heaven.

jambo said:

='[

I have horrible memories of a friend's mum making us jaffles and cockroaches crawling out after she turned the machine on. :( and then they still served me the jaffle. I have not been able to stomach them since...

jambo said:

='[
I agree jaffles are sealed toasties. The one my parents have (had?) used to leak oil everywhere. i have no idea where the oil came from, but whenever you made one shit would go everywhere.

This game is a domination. Not even half time and it's already looking gone for NSW.

Also there was a new guy before (welcome dude!) someone find those questions!
That's right, i've only been here a week and I'm demanding things

FallbackPants said:
This game is a domination. Not even half time and it's already looking gone for NSW.

oh no. Now I'm going to have to listen to Queenslanders gloating for weeks. *sigh*
Not to mention it clogs up the news. THEY DON'T EVEN WAIT TILL SPORT SECTION TIME. If NSW won we would not hear a word of it.

shanshan310 said:
I have horrible memories of a friend's mum making us jaffles and cockroaches crawling out after she turned the machine on. :( and then they still served me the jaffle. I have not been able to stomach them since...

Pfft, the roaches just know where the safest most loving place in the home is.

Also, we have one of those new "flat" press toasted sandwich abortions.

FTL. I want my crunchy triangles back.

Blues could actually still win this thing. Their tries have been lucky as.

trinest said:
One of the constents broke the rules, and because of that the rules say they bring the last person who left back in.

Ah k. Why did they let some contestants talk to their family though? Like Dani was allowed to call her dad on her mobile and Kate meet her family in a park every week or something.

trinest

roosters93 said:
Ah k. Why did they let some contestants talk to their family though? Like Dani was allowed to call her dad on her mobile and Kate meet her family in a park every week or something.
Not sure, but at the end of the day I'd rather the Desert "Queen" in instead of Mat or what ever the guys name was.

I'm also sick of the Red Team winning, they have the worst people in it- expecially Sun- she drives me insaine cause shes always negative and shit.

pieatorium said:
Yeah good win. Thurston looked bad though, fuck cowboys were doing pretty good too.

Yeah he was looking a lock for Daly M too.

Gus and the Tele will be talking about how NSW scored all these point with so little possession for the next week. But Queensland let their foot off at the end of both halves. Hard to say that was anything less than a demolition.

Also Hannant totally scored that last try. Not that it mattered

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
trinest said:
I'm also sick of the Red Team winning, they have the worst people in it- expecially Sun- she drives me insaine cause shes always negative and shit.
I'm glad they won, just to throw Dani into the deep-end. I must be the only person who is sick of her absolutely weird facial reactions in every positive/negative comment toward her, let alone the fact that in every big team challenge she shits herself when she is in the captain role. It's kinda sad that she'll use her little gold pin because she's as spineless as they come.

trinest

speedpop said:
I'm glad they won, just to throw Dani into the deep-end. I must be the only person who is sick of her absolutely weird facial reactions in every positive/negative comment toward her, let alone the fact that in every big team challenge she shits herself when she is in the captain role. It's kinda sad that she'll use her little gold pin because she's as spineless as they come.
I would agree that Dani out of the Blue team was the one I "hate" the most.

I agree she will probably use her pin. Kind of discusting really- expecially when most of the problem was because of her style of mangement when it came to the kitchen.

FallbackPants said:
I agree jaffles are sealed toasties.s
Always. And, for some reason, they're always filled with either tinned baked beans or ham and cheese. That's it. Nothing else ever went into my jaffles. Ever.

Danoss

Clipper said:
QUEENSLANDER!!!!!
Yup, now go crawl back in your hole with the rest of the bandwagoners.

FallbackPants said:
Also Hannant totally scored that last try. Not that it mattered
Actually, he didn't. Once Thaiday started to push him forward, the tackle had ended.

Also, good on Locky. I would have liked NSW to win, of course, but at least he can go out with his head held high. He is a great example of the sport, a great player, a great sport and from what I hear, a great bloke.

I helped complete the endless setlist in rock band 3 earlier today. Was pretty fun. Drums guitar and bass. I did drums mostly. Was for wii though.. not even a real achievement to prove it!

markot

Banned
Just because you use a fancy pants sandwich press, doesnt mean you can go all crazy on the fillings >.<

Ham and Cheese should be enough!

Dead Man

Megadrive said:
I helped complete the endless setlist in rock band 3 earlier today. Was pretty fun. Drums guitar and bass. I did drums mostly. Was for wii though.. not even a real achievement to prove it!
Bloody achievement/trophy whores. SMH at the kids today.

Nemesis_

markot said:
Just because you use a fancy pants sandwich press, doesnt mean you can go all crazy on the fillings >.<

Ham and Cheese should be enough!

Sealing the sandwich opens up ENDLESS possibilities.

Fredescu

fappenmeister said:
Don't buy Arcania Fred. Stop yourself.
I couldn't make it through the demo! I'm not buying the full game. Jamestown, on the other hand, is of a genre I hate, so I'm definitely buying that.

codswallop said:
Always. And, for some reason, they're always filled with either tinned baked beans or ham and cheese. That's it. Nothing else ever went into my jaffles. Ever.

This.
I've since discovered left over taco mince is also good, but that's totally in a toasty

Danoss said:
Yup, now go crawl back in your hole with the rest of the bandwagoners.

Actually, he didn't. Once Thaiday started to push him forward, the tackle had ended.

Also, good on Locky. I would have liked NSW to win, of course, but at least he can go out with his head held high. He is a great example of the sport, a great player, a great sport and from what I hear, a great bloke.

Oh I understand the rule but I don't think I've ever seen it implemented before.

Anyway, good series, although they always are. As much as people like to say Queensland is a mile ahead, the games are always close

legend166

Question for Queenslanders - is watching the State of Origin coverage just unbearable due to the NSW bias?

I mean, in terms of actively cheering for their team, Phil Gould commentating a State of Origin game is only matched by Robert Walls and Tim Lane commentating a Carlton game.

Top Bottom