• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Vegemite is pretty awesome. I'm not sure I'd put it in Spag Bol though.

jambo said:
Hummus is the only correct answer when it comes to dips.

French Onion/ Avocado dips are also pretty awesome. Hummus is king though.

Rezbit

evlcookie said:
Damn $155 for the new amd quad core cpu with good graphics onboard, that's damn cheap.

What intel cpu is that equivalent to?

Also fuck hummus!

And we all know bacon, banana and maple syrup is the most god-like pancake combo, come on people.

Kerrby

Banned
jambo said:
Never liked vegemite on pancakes, but tomato sauce goes great on them!

I never really likes tomato sauce. When my brother was little he couldn't eat many foods so he just used to put sauce on everything.

Sauce sandwhiches, sauce on chicken, sauce on peas, corn, carrots and mash potato etc.

jambo

Don't knock it till you try it. Especially on savoury pancakes.

shanshan310 said:
Hm... only on savoury pancakes though.

It works great on normal ones too, it's rather over powering.

Planet_JASE said:
Sega knew how to make a great console!

FMG6G.jpg

Shaneus

Fredescu said:
Should I get a second hand PSP-2000 with cfw already installed in very good condition for $80, or a new PSP-3000 for $180? Does the 3000 do any cool shit that the 2000 doesn't?
I paid $100 for my PSP-1000 second hand and had to CFW the bitch myself (TY dealextreme) and although it hasn't received much playtime recently, I definitely feel I've gotten my money's worth. Being able to "install" any UMD to the memory card is pretty awesome. Lumines 1+2 on the go without having to fuck around with swapping UMDs = epic.

Hm, might hunt down prices on a 2000 now, even though I barely use my 1000.
elfinke said:
It's a great answer, but not the only one.

Humus + carrots or celery sticks is pretty bliss though.
Oh fuck. Cheese turkish bread with beetroot dip. OH MY FUCKING GAWD.

Omikron

Gazunta said:
Wait, vegemite in Spag Bol?

MIND. BLOWN.

Can I go home now to start cooking?

I am afraid and yet tempted to try. Prob just adds depth to the sauce without letting it sit there to simmer for hours. :p

As for olives, definitely pro-olive camp. Especially slightly warm. Is excellent.

Next.

Sweet and sour cucumbers?

Godly. And better than the dill ones.

Shaneus

elfinke said:
GET IN MY BELLY!
Geelong is the king of turkish bread. At one stage, there were three places in the one street selling slightly different, but all awesome turkish breads. Shredded ham and tomato with cheese can be had for quasi-pizza effect, but IMO it never gets better than plain cheese, perhaps with garlic.

As far as regular dips go, I love me some spinach, as well.

Fredescu

I heard on Twitter than he hung up on Monckton. Adam is one of the most gracious interviewers imaginable, so I couldn't bring myself to listen to an interview that pissed him off that much.

Deeku

Fredescu said:
Thanks for the opinions. 2000 it is.

The Go looks like a nice piece of hardware, but the best thing about jumping into a system late is flicking through the bargain bins finding cheap gems. Which I will of course be ripping and playing from memory card anyway. I just don't want to be locked into one store and one set of prices.
Yeah, only good thing about the Go though is that all the games are downloaded through PSN, so when you get a Vita you can play them on the new system.

Fredescu

evlcookie said:
It clearly gets beaten as you would expect, But it has a bit of power when it comes to the GPU on board. Would be good for a low - mid range build on the cheap.
An i3-2100 is cheaper and faster in most things. AMD are still shit.

Shaneus said:
Geelong is the king of turkish bread. At one stage, there were three places in the one street selling slightly different, but all awesome turkish breads. Shredded ham and tomato with cheese can be had for quasi-pizza effect, but IMO it never gets better than plain cheese, perhaps with garlic.

As far as regular dips go, I love me some spinach, as well.

yuuuuuum. Melbourne has some fantastic food (one of my things to do whenever I go down is have Italian food in Carlton). I would move down there in a heartbeat if not for the perpetual horrible wind it seems to have.

Deeku

Quick question: if a guy from the US is gifting me US L4D2, does he only need my steam ID? He's asking for email as well but I'm not sure if I should give it as well lol.

markot

Banned
commanderdeek said:
Quick question: if a guy from the US is gifting me US L4D2, does he only need my steam ID? He's asking for email as well but I'm not sure if I should give it as well lol.
One or the other. If he is gonna gift with your steamid though, he has to add you as a friend first, and maybe he hates you >.<

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Fredescu said:
An i3-2100 is cheaper and faster in most things. AMD are still shit.

True, But that has shitty onboard video :D

This won't be amazing since it's still using the old athlon cores. If bulldozer turns out to be not shitty then the next set should be a lot better.

It's still good to see that a cpu with gpu on board can run crysis at 720 at 30fps or so. The more powerful they get, the more systems they will be in and the more hopeful we as PC gamers can be when it comes to new content being developed for the PC once again.

Instead of constant console ports which are fine and all of course.

commanderdeek said:

He should only need your Steam ID AFAIK.

Edit: Beaten with a better answer.

Fredescu

evlcookie said:
True, But that has shitty onboard video :D
Who cares about that? If you're building a "mid range" system, presumably you're going to have a video card.

You can gift to either a Steam account or an email. If you gift to an email address, you don't need to go through him adding you and you approving it.

Edt: beaten soundly

markot

Banned
I think laptops are more important, integrated graphics wise though. I mean, do people still buy desktops that much outside of custom builders? (And corporates)(And schools)(...etc)

Kerrby

Banned
Fredescu said:
I heard on Twitter than he hung up on Monckton. Adam is one of the most gracious interviewers imaginable, so I couldn't bring myself to listen to an interview that pissed him off that much.

Monckton was being a total dick.

Dead Man

Fredescu said:
Indeed. Monckton is an insufferable twat, I feel no need to subject my brain to his rubbish if even someone as even keeled as Spencer had to give it up.

Were there people sitting behind her? It so, when that seat flipped up...

The horror...

How can you do that in a stadium full of people. People that are next to and behind you? Where everyone has a camera of some sort?

Seriously? Right there? On the seat?

Fuck humans.

Dead Man

Planet_JASE said:
Were there people sitting behind her? It so, when that seat flipped up...

The horror...

How can you do that in a stadium full of people. People that are next to and behind you? Where everyone has a camera of some sort?

Seriously? Right there? On the seat?

Fuck humans.
Indeed.

Salazar said:
League rots your brain.
I'm staying well away from that shit then.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Fredescu said:
Who cares about that? If you're building a "mid range" system, presumably you're going to have a video card.

I'm pretty sure you can crossfire with it though which could be interesting, Probably not great but at least interesting.

I wouldn't suggest it for a mid range system at all. I'm just interesting and a little excited about the prospects of good cpu/gpu ondie combinations and this is a decent start.

Top Bottom