• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Kirby102

Just letting you know Choc, I am at work. On a bank holiday. Quit yer whinin' :p

Also, this PC tower that I've got from a client is loud as crap. One of the fans has failed... I've been working at it for a few hours now. FML.

Shaneus

Gazunta said:
A prize to anyone who can guess what all five video game comics I'm doing this week are! Well, four, because the first one is already up.
Is there a theme? I couldn't find any hints on FWC :(

Choc

Banned
500x_07virtual27.jpg

Gamings take on debt ceiling lol :)

so true

editl Fogz, i finished it, but get ready to smash some dual shocks

Gazunta said:
A prize to anyone who can guess what all five video game comics I'm doing this week are! Well, four, because the first one is already up.

Bomb Jack, Crackout, Kung Fu and New Zealand Story

Not a single one of these will be correct.

Omikron

Gazunta said:
Bwahaha Jintor :) Brendan Brewer is the only games reviewer I trust. He should be in every games magazine and site the world over.

All games Blizzard made when they were a good developer?

Shaneus

Gazunta said:
Old Videogame Jokes. So...they will all be old video games :)

Hint to the kids out there: PlayStation 2 doesn't count as old.
Let me take a stab at it... we "guess" then you just happen to draw one of these guesses? I am so smrt.

I'll put a few out there anyway, despite being a cynical prick:
Bubble Bobble
Qix
Lunar Lander (easy to draw!)
Roadblasters

Gauntlet would probably be a good one as well. Plenty of comedic value in shooting food! Maybe even the wizard shooting a fireball at a chicken hoping to cook it, but finding it disappears completely.

jambo

Gazunta said:
Old Videogame Jokes. So...they will all be old video games :)

Hint to the kids out there: PlayStation 2 doesn't count as old.

God of Thunder.

I would have your butt babies if you did.

Salazar

Empire: Total War is holding me more than Shogun.

I like a heap of stuff about Shogun, but Empire could, curiously, be my favourite TW yet.

I have no idea what they'll do next with the series, but I will be there.

markot

Banned
Salazar said:
Empire: Total War is holding me more than Shogun.

I like a heap of stuff about Shogun, but Empire could, curiously, be my favourite TW yet.

I have no idea what they'll do next with the series, but I will be there.
Why for do you like it more >.<?

senahorse

Kritz said:
Aon, Rahk, Don and I got into some EYE last night. Game is buggy as fuck, but is surprisingly fun. It's an FPS RPG on Source, and has some of the best gunplay I've ever seen on the engine. It "supports " four players in coop, but from what we played, you couldn't tell. It looks like it's fairly trivial to up the max amount of players, though who knows if the game scales the enemies. I think we all found it a bit too easy, completing the first few levels in about 40 minutes (after 2 hours of trying to get the fucking thing to start).

Hopefully the rest of the idiots who bought it can play tonight before we get bored of it.

I missed the session yesterday, wasted a day trying to get my hacked media extender to work as intended.

However, I will be keen to give it a go this afternoon if you can handle the early missions again.

Sutton Dagger said:
You know what will keep us all busy until Xenoblade? PSO on PC, get on it AusGAF, it's as good as you remember :)

I would but the stupid site wont accept me. =_=

Sent 2 registrations now, haven't got a response to either.

Choc

Banned
Omi,

Live: Football: League Championship
Starts: Sun 7 Aug, 9:55 pm. Duration 124 mins.
West Ham v Cardiff.

Episode Title: West Ham v Cardiff
Genre: Sport
Sub-Genre: Soccer
Year of Production: 2011
Language: English
Colour type: Colour

I didn't know Cardiff were in the premiership? oh wait.....

kase23

Its my birthday today, brought myself one these.
The IQ is so purrty for a TN pannel, the 3D tridef is kind of a hit and a miss but surprisingly the fake 2D to 3D effect looks really cool when applied to Game of Thrones, i might rewatch the series again on this monitor.

Omikron

Choc said:
Omi,

Live: Football: League Championship
Starts: Sun 7 Aug, 9:55 pm. Duration 124 mins.
West Ham v Cardiff.

Episode Title: West Ham v Cardiff
Genre: Sport
Sub-Genre: Soccer
Year of Production: 2011
Language: English
Colour type: Colour

I didn't know Cardiff were in the premiership? oh wait.....

Yo chocododo, did you watch the u20s this morning? Pretty lucky, nice FK by Oar. ;)

WH will score 100+ pts this season. Protip.

jambo

QLD :lol no

Staying in Adelaide, just a strong possibility of moving because some developers want to buy our property and are willing to give us cash incentive and pay for the moving costs.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Hey VOOK and Clipper and anyone else who has it working, with unblock-us, have you paid? I'm going to try and get it working again, I should be on steam chat all night, hit me up if one of you come on and have some time to help :)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
:) NVM clip and VOOK, i ended up just buying an account and its all working good, a small price to pay + the 7.95 a month or what ever it was, but I think I will enjoy it muchly, wont hurt to use it for a few months either, and if after that i don't find myself using it, get rid of it

Jintor

Holy fuck the MvC3 EVO finals are crazy as shit

Goddamn I love this game. I wish I had more time at SMASH to play it, I would have just camped the machine the whole time.

Top Bottom