• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Gazunta said:
Pretty much. And to sound completely mercenary, if I was going to spend time making a T-shirt, it would be for my own properties, not to advertise this place as much as I truly do love it.

I really should make that Presidog shirt. I mean, Bern wants one.
Either make a presidog tshirt or I will follow through on my threat to print a comic out and staple it to my shirt.

Preferably rip off the Obama campaign shirts.

Also if I had access to pc internet I would start a thread about devs who manage difficulty curves perfectly. Sucker Punch continue to impress, infamous 1+2 both make you feel like a powerful badass yet feel under the pump by the inclusion of each new enemy type. By the time you feel comfortable enough to casually dispose of them they throw a new challenge at you. Never feels cheap and always satisfying to beat the crap out of them

Rezbit

RandomVince said:
OMG take that, Sydney!

Why the fuck are they showing the magpies training session rather than the swans v bombers?

Who was it who called Swans fans a bunch of petulant children? Was that you? Because I was just at the game, and holy shit lol. I haven't heard anything like it, even from Pies fans. Essendon fans whinging about literally every single call. Sulking when scored against. Unnecessarily bagging the shit out of the opposition players. I nearly got into a dust on with this self-entitled 30 something wanker wearing a cardigan because I laughed at his shit comments calling deliberate for everything!

Entertaining nonetheless...but Jesus, people should just enjoy the footy.

Salazar

jambo said:
Footy's not a matter of life and death...

It's much more important than that!

How dare you apply Shankly's words to AFL.

I am sliding into insomnia. My average bedtime is creeping towards 1:45 am.

Yagharek

They still would have played the swans song if they had won. The Sydney crowd is notoriously petulant.

But yes, forget about the result :p

Omikron

Hurting your back with a small child around is a very bad situation I have discovered. Fun.

Played Ep1 of Back to the Future with the wife last night, fairly enjoyable, if more an interactive set piece than anything.

Omi said:
Hurting your back with a small child around is a very bad situation I have discovered. Fun.

Played Ep1 of Back to the Future with the wife last night, fairly enjoyable, if more an interactive set piece than anything.
I have discovered having a small child around hurts my back. Little dude id super heavy. And throws his weight around.

Shaneus

Holy shit, everyone even remotely interested in motor racing *needs* to watch Truth in 24, a documentary by Audi on Le Mans and narrated by Jason Statham. It's free on iTunes in the US and Europe but not here... there are other places you can get it though. So amazing and very well put together.

Yagharek

Rezbit said:
Essendon supporter right?

And? Doesn't change the fact they didn't play the Fremantle song in Sydney when Fremantle won last month.

Btw love the overreaction to my post. "OMG take that sydney" suddenly strikes a nerve? Get over it. It was an extremely restrained reaction given how tense the game was.

Rezbit

RandomVince said:
And? Doesn't change the fact they didn't play the Fremantle song in Sydney when Fremantle won last month.

Btw love the overreaction to my post. "OMG take that sydney" suddenly strikes a nerve? Get over it. It was an extremely restrained reaction given how tense the game was.

What overreaction? I was making a comment about some supporters at the game. The game itself was entertaining. Good luck next week.

What beer you slaying reptile?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
AusGAF played games this weekend, It was shocking.

Good 10+ in TF2 last night which was good rage inducing fun. NFS this afternoon for an hour or so. That was fun but i get the feeling I might be a little too good at it, So it makes it boring for everyone else and that sucks.

Hopefully the same thing happens next weekend with dirt 3 and whatever else we can be fucked playing.

Dead Man

Jintor said:
I wanted to needle (insensitive, I know) BritGAF about the Tottenham riots, but their community thread is dead :<
They are not an oppressed minority. It is needed to faster a sense of community. ;)

Drink!!!

Also riots are no laughing matter. Hold a press conference and quiet the massed. Also Guiness is the necter of the gods. Resume regular viewing

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I wish iTunes wasn't a piece of shit. I was about to rage about how I can't list what i've purchased on my account so I could redownload what I wanted on my phone after a reset.

Lo and behold there's that option within the app store application on the phone. Why the fuck is that not on iTunes? Why do i need to go through the phone itself. That makes no sense apple!

hamchan

evlcookie said:
AusGAF played games this weekend, It was shocking.

Good 10+ in TF2 last night which was good rage inducing fun. NFS this afternoon for an hour or so. That was fun but i get the feeling I might be a little too good at it, So it makes it boring for everyone else and that sucks.

Hopefully the same thing happens next weekend with dirt 3 and whatever else we can be fucked playing.

We all suck at SC2, so we should all play that.

Aon

hamchan said:
We all suck at SC2, so we should all play that.

I take exception to this! Although I reckon playing one of those Obs maps with 4-5 people would be a lot of fun. I kind of worry about me being the cookie of SC2 though.

hamchan

Aon said:
I take exception to this! Although I reckon playing one of those Obs maps with 4-5 people would be a lot of fun. I kind of worry about me being the cookie of SC2 though.

1v1 Obs on Metalopolis! Let's make it happen folks!

Yoshiya

evlcookie said:
I wish iTunes wasn't a piece of shit. I was about to rage about how I can't list what i've purchased on my account so I could redownload what I wanted on my phone after a reset.

Lo and behold there's that option within the app store application on the phone. Why the fuck is that not on iTunes? Why do i need to go through the phone itself. That makes no sense apple!
There is an option in iTunes, found in the quick links panel to the right. If it isn't there you probably need to update.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Do you guys regularly play on a TF2 server? I'd love to join in and help my team lose some time.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Yoshiya said:
There is an option in iTunes, found in the quick links panel to the right. If it isn't there you probably need to update.

The purchased thing? It's listed as new, How new is it? I've never noticed it.

I guess it only took 5 years, 10 versions to get there.

EatChildren said:
Do you guys regularly play on a TF2 server? I'd love to join in and help my team lose some time.

Not really. It was a pretty random, there's a few of us playing TF2, let's flood a server moment.

Most of the time it's just random servers, join the ausgaf group if you need to and maybe you can join whoever is playing when you're online.

Aon

EatChildren said:

We don't have like a regular server, but on most weekend evenings there'll probably be 2-3 people at the least playing on some arbitrary server in Steam chat.

Then once a month the fever takes over and ten people all play for an hour or few xD

What I'm trying to do is pimp Steam chat, I think.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Don't worry holy. We can hit up Thai deli for lunch, move on to the manabar, be drunk by 3, break a few nerdy girl hearts and pass out at 5!

Omikron

So hey, watching Skyrim demo, looks ok I guess, but is it really that revolutionary a step from Oblivion? and is it going to be the experience I had with Morrowind?

Doubtful.

Oh and yeah, no love for their console menu system, looks worse than the Oblivion version. First thing modded out.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Did ricki lee lose a ton of weight and is she in a bikini on the front of some magaZine I just walked past. She looks fucking odd.

Find the image gaz, I'm still walking to work!

I am very skeptical of Skyrim. I will give it a try before i buy for sure.

Wish i knew about the TF2 that happened last night, i was bored out of my brains. I need to keep ausgaf chat open.....

So out of interest, did anyone watch the live premier of the documentary "the Raid"
it was on Gamebreaker tv sunday morning and will be up on their site for 3 days for free.
Personally i really enjoyed it because it was unique and its not something you see often at all.
I thought it gave a good view of the reason why people play MMO's etc.

Gazunta

OK268.jpg

The wife found this on the store shelf yesterday and showed it to me.

I sneered.

I miss curvy Ricki Lee :(

Top Bottom