• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Gazunta said:
OK268.jpg

The wife found this on the store shelf yesterday and showed it to me.

I sneered.

I miss curvy Ricki Lee :(
Agreed. She looks dull. Just like every other stick thin pop star now. She was better with curves.

Last week at this job (and town)! Bam! My attempts to pack my house has really just turned into me trashing the place. Now I've got to kill my accounts, power and net really. Turns out moving is a fair burden.

OK Magazine cover in 3 months time "Ricki-Lee- I miss my curves"
OK Magazine Cover in 6 months time "Ricki-Lee How I got my curves back"

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
She has that creepy scary psycho looking face going on, it's just wrong. The body is nice though but I do miss the curves.

Omikron

Salazar said:
Hard luck last night, Omi.

It was a shocking mirror image of last season if I am honest. Dominate in spells, but just can't put the ball away and then concede late to lose. I am ridiculously used to it.

Rob Green should have saved that shot however.

jambo

I wish there was a way of playing DoW II Retribution at work :<

Gazunta said:
OK268.jpg

I sneered.

Her body is great, but her face looks a bit boganish.

EDIT: Fallout NV DLC is on sale on Steam, 50% off!

Best thing about fulltime work is sick days. So hung over in the belly. Need to vomit.

Also Holy if u want a break jump on the train down to Warrnambool and we can grab some schnitzels together.

Shaneus

This is quite possibly the best Monday ever. Might have something to do with the weather and the fact that my medication is doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing, but still... woo Monday!

MrSerrels

Gazunta said:
OK268.jpg

I sneered.

We have a fashion blog here in the office, and all the girls were talking about how amazing she looked.

Girls and guys have such a different understanding of what's attractive. Tragically, girls are more interested in impressing other girls.

Gazunta

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YES YES YES YES YES

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN

Gazunta said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YES YES YES YES YES

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN
My guess would be Crackdown 3 or the Backstreet Boys are reforming.

Gazunta said:
OK268.jpg

I sneered.

She's still attractive. But looked way better curvy. Speaking of ladies, I found a new one to swoon over and follow throughout movies like I do with Ryan Reynolds.

Felicity Jones.
FYPnJ.jpg

Gazunta

If I got the Crackdown 3 contract I literally WOULD tattoo the Crackdown symbol on my arm. Not a fake Peter Moore-esque one either. God I love that game.

Can't really talk about yet guys but let me bask in my good mood. I promise it will be relevant to your interests :)

Shaneus

Can you at least tell us when the 'bargo drops and you can unleash the awesomeness?

Powerslide's coming to XBLA and you're doing the port?!?

Shaneus said:
Can you at least tell us when the 'bargo drops and you can unleash the awesomeness?

Powerslide's coming to XBLA and you're doing the port?!?
Day fucking one for powerslide. Played the demo to death. Maybe Ty is getting a gritty reboot directed by Ken Levine.

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
Day fucking one for powerslide. Played the demo to death. Maybe Ty is getting a gritty reboot directed by Ken Levine.
The original CD is sitting on my desk. After a valiant effort in trying to get the thing to work, it was practically fruitless. It was working, but the textures were all over the shop (ie. menu textures used as mountains, roads etc.).

If there was an easy way to emulate a Win95 box with 3DFX in Win7 I'd give it another crack, but I don't think there is :(

Gazunta

You guys do know I haven't worked at Krome for like almost a year now right :p

Powerslide was awesome. No idea who owns it now.

Gazunta said:

Does Krome still exist? Also gritty reboots are coming back into fashion. Me wanty dark and disturbing Ty :(

Choc

Banned
gaz has lots of reason to be happy

LOL omi

just like catches win matches in cricket, goals prevent relegation in football

did you watch Charity Shield? Phil Dowd was soft as fuck, 3 yellow card challenges in the first 5 mins and a red 3 minutes later

finally decided to book the player with the Red challenge. Crazy, it was getting out of control

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I take it gaz finally got his dream game? Ricki lee kinect? Where you can sing all the great ricki lee hits spanning her illustrious career.

Shaneus

Gazunta said:

Yeah, we know... thought you might've been somewhere else that might've been maybe working on it, perhaps.

So. Bitmap Brothers are making an XBLA game?

Top Bottom