• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I just realised, Well actually 2hrs ago that fox still does the hot 30 countdown from 7pm till 10. I haven't listened to that shit since i was in um high school maybe? It also looks like they just found a younger version of jackie-o to take over.

Madness.

Salazar said:
I'll take Maeve O'Meara and Annabel Crabb.

really?

headshot_crabb.jpg

None of these plan Bs are living up to the high standards set by Ricki. Annabelle Crabb is an awesome political commentator, but I'm not sure she has the necessary qualities to be plan B

Dead Man

FallbackPants said:
None of these plan Bs are living up to the high standards set by Ricki. Annabelle Crabb is an awesome political commentator, but I'm not sure she has the necessary qualities to be plan B
DAT MATHS
image_2791.jpg

Shits all over Ricki.

Omikron

reptilescorpio said:
I dont make enough folding paper for fancy foxtel. Not to meantion the tv rarely leaves abc2 until 7pm anyway.
I don't have foxtel either, but I do obtain through other methods :p

also, pictorial stuff, Mel Mclaughlin, on the left.

the-mel-mclaughlin-vs.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
OBall+2007.jpg

online_olive.gif

is it any wonder kids today are stupider? i had some one argue with me once that these two lineups were compareable.

I quite enjoy Jezabels but that 2007 lineup is insane. Avakanches? Would kill to see them live. Our union at Waurn Ponds was a piece of shit so the last good Oweek concert was like 2004. Looking forward to seeing dead letter circus at the end of the month.

snoopen

Frawdder said:
How much does AusGAF know about laptops? Was thinking about getting one to take to Uni and play some games on it during lectures in my free time. Was hoping to keep it under $1000. Anywhere I should look to get started and/or are people able to recommend some decent laptops?

As for the job question, Uni student and slave at a supermarket. Speaking of which....

...goddam I hate my job.
Playing games in lectures? C'mon mate, I see a lot of Uni graduates in my job apply / come through and there is a difference between the students who paid attention and those who 'stuck it out' to get a degree..

Pay attention and you'll reap the benefits in the future.

I recommend a netbook ~$500.. you'll mostly be taking notes etc and you only need the net to keep you entertained while at Uni (forums mainly).

Ps ricki lee is fat and ugly.

Charli should be up there, Lily Serna looks good in that photo, but I swear she doesn't look that good on the show.
Ella isn't bad looking, but she's not in the same league Gaz.

HolyCheck said:
OBall+2007.jpg

online_olive.gif

is it any wonder kids today are stupider? i had some one argue with me once that these two lineups were compareable.

Seriously? Not only is the line up better it's bigger too. Every one of those top four bands are bigger names than anything on the 2011 list. Some people are just plain dumb.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
FallbackPants said:
Charli should be up there, Lily Serna looks good in that photo, but I swear she doesn't look that good on the show.

Seriously? Not only is the line up better it's bigger too. Every one of those top four bands are bigger names than anything on the 2011 list. Some people are just plain dumb.

I know.. their argument was that the jezabells were every bit as big as those 4.. seriously, all they'd done was won a jjj unearthed. hadnt even put out an album at that time. ughhh

fast moving thread.

I'm a musician and a sound designer (for games) for a crust and make videos for a lark.

you can now return to your usual programme of skank worship.

Dead Man

FallbackPants said:

Bollocks.

40365_429777613685_68043178685_4736330_4471881_n.jpg

Salazar

Yes, Myf is awright.

On the line-ups, I would pay to have every memory of hearing Something For Kate erased.

I only have fond memories of Sarah Blasko because I had a girl I liked on my shoulders when she was on stage.

rass

^^me either…

Gazunta said:
I'm gonna start GazGAF where I will rule with an iron fist and suffer no malcontents!

And you guys know what I do...
professional forum poster?
please tell me you make a living from your comics? That would make my day. (I love when people make a living doing something they enjoy)

I've heard of The Jeazabels, not a fan. I'm guessing the other two are lame local Adelaide bands? Sounds lame. ;)

Frawdder said:
How much does AusGAF know about laptops? Was thinking about getting one to take to Uni and play some games on it during lectures in my free time. Was hoping to keep it under $1000. Anywhere I should look to get started and/or are people able to recommend some decent laptops?

As for the job question, Uni student and slave at a supermarket. Speaking of which....

...goddam I hate my job.

My friend just got a cheapish Dell Inspiron 15R with a Sandy Bridge i5.
But it only has Intel HD Graphics 3000 so I'm guessing it's not suitable.
EatChildren said:

lul

Ydahs

... the hell's going on here?

Aussie dollar down to 1.035 :( Ah well, just preorder Xenoblades from TheHut.com for ~$47 :D

Top Bottom