• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Kritz

Banned
It's part of the new TF2 Item Trading steam beta. You can now trade inside chat.

TWeTjl.png

You're all fucked.

Bernbaum said:
I am now bored with LA Noire. It is repetitive and the shortfallings of the game's core interrogation mechanic (which were excusable early on in the game) are far more apparent.

I read somewhere the trick is to have a woman sit next to you while you play the interrogations, they apparently pick the nuances better than guys.

But in the end,
it really doesn't matter if you fail the interrogations since the game cheats and makes many of the results invalid later on anyway.

FallbackPants said:
Hopefully a good thing. Having people above McNamara that can hold him to account and who disgruntled employes can complain too has to help.

actually, to think of it, that will be fun to watch. That means McNamara and Cory Barlog in a room. Oh lord.

Bernbaum

ClivePwned said:
But in the end,
it really doesn't matter if you fail the interrogations since the game cheats and makes many of the results invalid later on anyway.
that's one of my biggest issues with the game. Little you do is of consequence, and there is no real incentive to go back and re-try cases other than achievements. The player does'nt even get a warm inner glow for solving the mystery on a second pass, because they've already brute forced their way through it on the first attempt.

Choc

Banned
ClivePwned said:
actually, to think of it, that will be fun to watch. That means McNamara and Cory Barlog in a room.

bites tongue.

EDIT: Galaxy Tab banned in Europe by German court :|

same thing as australia, lol :|

Choc

Banned
A female banker furious about the economic downgrade in the United States hired a plane to fly over Wall Street towing a banner that declared: "Thanks For The Downgrade. You Should All Be Fired."
New Yorkers were stunned to see the vitriolic message fluttering above the heart of the financial district about lunchtime yesterday, less than than a week after the US credit rating was downgraded from AAA to AA+ by Standard and Poor's.

wall-st-banner-729-3-420x0.jpg

lol

Choc

Banned
lol

also

11 Dinner Date Australia Seven 896,000 237,000 325,000 108,000 98,000 127,000

13 Top Gear Nine 872,000 246,000 288,000 173,000 75,000 90,000

smh

more people watched Dinner Date? Really.

Bernbaum said:
New Kanye/Jay-Z is a thing that is great.

The drumwork on Lykke Li’s “Wounded Rhymes” is also one of the gems of the musical year, as of course is Ms Li herself.

A mate educated me on ‘The XX’ this past weekend and because of that is now a better friend than he was on Friday.

SWEET BABY JESUS

legend166

Choc said:
lol

also

smh

It's no surprise.

Dinner Date has Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmannnnnnnouuuuuuuuuu

Yoshiya

Bernbaum said:
The drumwork on Lykke Li’s “Wounded Rhymes” is also one of the gems of the musical year, as of course is Ms Li herself.

A mate educated me on ‘The XX’ this past weekend and because of that is now a better friend than he was on Friday.
Love both of these. xx was one of my favourite albums of the decade, and Wounded Rhymes my favourite of this year so far.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I watched Dinner Date again, oh and that terrible Four Wedding shows.

Some 'females' are just pure bitches and they deserve the assholes they get.

lolz

Dead Man

Choc said:
lol

also

smh

Everybody with any sense downloads TG to avoid the bloated ads Nine chucks in there.

Choc said:
3D Transmission towers removed in Australia
Not surprising considering we don't even get HD.

And even the Rugby World Cup not in 3D? Jesus. Sports broadcasts are usually the early adopters for new tech.

Choc said:
imagine new police quest using la noire engine and systems with real consequences

fucking.awesome.
I had next to no interest as playing as Cole. If they make a Noire 2, and I hope they do I enjoyed the game faults and all, I'd prefer to play as a PI, or a journalist chasing down a story. Hell, maybe both and take the story on from a couple of angles. Actually that sounds awesome. I'd play that.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So does everyone see the transfer or is it just between the two who are trading?

Also why am i not in that steam chat, Guess my PC disconnected :(

Bernbaum said:
THQ :(

Say hello to a AAA and casual smartphone game only market. Goodbye middle tier. Poor sales of de Blob and Red Faction must be tough - THQ make great middle tier games despite never really having had a runaway hit.

I am now bored with LA Noire. It is repetitive and the shortfallings of the game's core interrogation mechanic (which were excusable early on in the game) are far more apparent.

-

New Kanye/Jay-Z is a thing that is great.

I like you man. We should hang out some time. Rich kids blues has been stuck in my head for weeks.

Bernbaum

reptilescorpio said:
I like you man. We should hang out some time. Rich kids blues has been stuck in my head for weeks.
Every time I play 'Love out of Lust' I'm back in LA skateboarding shirtless from Santa Monica to Venice beach and the growing pile of professional and personal daily complications evaporates.

Can't for the life of me get into this year's Panda Bear album.

Aon

Oh no, its deadline tomorrow and I still haven't managed to nail down any time with talent. I am so fucked if no one decides to give me the time of day over the next 4 hours ;__;

jambo

Did a test over night, charged my iPhone 4 with the Samsung adaptor and apple USB cable. Worked like a charm!

evlcookie said:
Also why am i not in that steam chat, Guess my PC disconnected :(

You leave your PC on all day at home?

D=

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
Choc said:
lol

also

smh

Looks like SA and WA are to blame.

Although those 2 states seem to have something against everything on channel 9.

Frawdder

In what is probably a pointless exercise I made a banner for this weekends possible Dirt playing in the hope that we can actually get people playing like we all played TF2 and NFS last weekend.

jRfly.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Man, the guys and gals I spoke to at Blue Tongue were all so nice and positive about de Blob 2. It was a really awesome game too :(.

Choc said:
A female banker furious about the economic downgrade in the United States hired a plane to fly over Wall Street towing a banner that declared: "Thanks For The Downgrade. You Should All Be Fired."
New Yorkers were stunned to see the vitriolic message fluttering above the heart of the financial district about lunchtime yesterday, less than than a week after the US credit rating was downgraded from AAA to AA+ by Standard and Poor's.
lol
She should be fired. From a cannon. Into the sun. Get a real job inverse-hippy.

Shaneus said:
Quick. AusGAF. Cheapest place to get an XBL yearly sub.
Go!
Where else! OzGameShop $50. Best site in town.

Top Bottom