• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Optus tech comes on the 3rd, says everything is fixed but theres a problem with the lines in the road so its up to telstra.

internet does not even connect after that.

17th, be told (after i had to call up to check.. no one warned me) that i need to be home between 9 - 12, so i take the day off for this. Telstra tech shows up at 7am, is gone by 8am and tells me theres nothing wrong with anything and its up to the optus tech to fix :(

least the net now works again.. at ~80kbps.

i could have fucking gone to work and not wasted a day off sigh.

oh internode have been charging me since the 1st too.

edit: got disconnected whilst writing this post, then it reconnected and now i can download at ~260kbps. internode must have spoke to telstra and done something. but considering i'm about 700m (VIA CABLES) from the exchange. smh.

Yagharek

Sutton Dagger said:
Ahhh it makes my blood boil. Do these morons realise that things change and evolve over time, the typical marriage today is almost indistinguishable from the act of marriage in ancient Greece. It just boggles my mind that we still accept institutionalised bigotry in this fashion.

I honestly have never felt quite so disillusioned with Australian politics than today.
Labor is in a dire position, Greens have inspired greater degrees of hate than ever before, independents have lost any chance of getting elected, and the Coalition is courting the loon vote like never before.

That rally plus that anti-gay lobby session plus the names involved = disaster for Australia.

It's as if the fundamentalist mega-church voting block has merged with the tinfoil hat wearing fluoride in drinking water chemtrail fearing New World Order nutjobs.

vaudeville-cat-plays-piano.gif

btw has anyone in WA got their Zelda soundtrack yet? /weekly checkin

Salazar

RandomVince said:
It's as if the fundamentalist mega-church voting block has merged with the tinfoil hat wearing fluoride in drinking water chemtrail fearing New World Order nutjobs.

Argh.

I get periodically cold-called by people insisting that my water tastes funny.

Jintor

I feel like I'm in fucking crazytown over El Shaddai reviews. Everyone's lauding it for being beautiful, which it is, but it felt like there was no substance behind its incredibly pretty exterior...

Choc

Banned
any of you guys actually managed to buy TM2 ?

do you need to go through US proxy? keeps rejecting payment (diff carsd, even tried paypal)

:|

Omikron

Choc said:
any of you guys actually managed to buy TM2 ?

do you need to go through US proxy? keeps rejecting payment (diff carsd, even tried paypal)

:|

Sounds like that is a fairly common complaint for those here and in the US/other territories.

I'd love Trackmania, but there are too many games coming out, and I'm meant to be saving for a holiday and paying for tax returns and shit.

jambo

Just put my credit card details in and paid, it emailed me download links and a key.

=D

EDIT: Download finished, installing now!

Choc

Banned
jambo said:
Just put my credit card details in and paid, it emailed me download links and a key.

=D

EDIT: Download finished, installing now!

Visa or mcard? i think Mcard server has overloaded :\

mandiller

I just bought Trackmania 2 via Paypal. It kept saying payment refused, but just keep spamming it and it'll eventually work (it did for me at least). I'm downloading it now.

Someone else said to open paypal in another window and login, then try buying Trackmania. So you can give that a try.

Frawdder

Apparently Nadeo is experiencing 16 times the amount of pre-orders they had anticipated.

DAMN!

I can't get buy it either, keep getting refused.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Dungeon Crawl have El Shaddai in stock, for any of Melbourne GAF interested.

So, potential Trackmania 2/beta players, is it more racing or stunt focused? I haven't seen any video that shows it's about the crazy stunts so much as it is crazy racing.

I'm guessing I will be hitting up JB Hifi next week for Deus Ex.
Do we have any info in which of the console versions runs best
(I don't want the PC version for this- chief reason is to get far away from my computer)

Ydahs

Anyone ever preorder from TheHut?

The last (and only) game I preordered from there was OoT and that arrived the same week. Hopefully Xenoblades will arrive this week, but I'm not counting on it.

Yagharek

Ydahs said:
Anyone ever preorder from TheHut?

The last (and only) game I preordered from there was OoT and that arrived the same week. Hopefully Xenoblades will arrive this week, but I'm not counting on it.

The Hut is the same as zavvi. Same company.

You might get it next month.

legend166

So I didn't get any email from ozgameshop telling me Xenoblade shipped, and now it's listed as out of stock on their website.

I think I'll be waiting awhile :(

Ydahs

RandomVince said:
The Hut is the same as zavvi. Same company.

You might get it next month.
D:

Well... at least I don't have to rush through Chrono Trigger anymore :(

edit: wait, but it already shipped on the 15th. Surely it'll arrive this month.

Yagharek

Ive ordered from game in the uk, so mine has already shipped as of yesterday.

I would have gone with gameplay.co.uk as they are usually good (< 2 weeks) but they didnt have it listed when I ordered.

Top Bottom