• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

I deposited my tm2 money just now. Gonna buy and start downloading in about 15 when I get to uni. Tarts the beauty of studying games programming! I get to 'test' games whenever. :)

The only good thing about the aussie 80's its a knockout was the busty brunette in the skimpy outfit. Chantelle?. I dont mean Billy J Smith. (he read the sports on Channel O news for yonks. Yes, i mean channel O).

That shit was made in Brisbane, BTW.

Playing some just cause 2 for the first time in a year.

Choc

Banned
shandell.jpg

PVR061.jpg

Clipper

ClivePwned said:
The only good thing about the aussie 80's its a knockout was the busty brunette in the skimpy outfit. Chantelle?. I dont mean Billy J Smith. (he read the sports on Channel O news for yonks. Yes, i mean channel O).

That shit was made in Brisbane, BTW.

Playing some just cause 2 for the first time in a year.
No, you mean Channel 0...

Bernbaum

Today I do what I always seem to end up doing every three months or so and go and buy some earphones. Current set of Sennheisers are good and fucked. I need them today for the gym, so no internet shopping for me - JB will have to do.

Those Adidas/Sennheiser things with an articulate bendy ear wrappy-roundy thingy were the most useless pieces of shit ever.

Bernbaum

Planet_JASE said:
What the bleepin' bleep do you do to them? 3 months? Jeepers.
This particular pair have been through the laundry twice and they get pretty soggy with ear sweat due to frequent gym use.

elfinke

evlcookie said:
From Dust now available. Downloading Now :D

1.7GB

Oh god, It sounds like from dust is a shitty console port. DO NOT BUY! Will confirm after work.

Why isn't it the weekend already, Stuff to play, things to watch. Fuuuccckk

Also does anyone know which terminator 2 cut is the best? There's so many of them, why jesus why!

Oh excellent. Will have moar MB to download it on the weekend, so will be joining you in giving it a bash then. Being a console port myself, as long as it isn't broken, I can cope.

Bernbaum

Logitech Ultimate Ears get. These fuckers are loud. Good, except now I can hear all the noises my face makes and I can't hear my boss watch me not work.

Agyar

Bernbaum said:
Logitech Ultimate Ears get. These fuckers are loud. Good, except now I can hear all the noises my face makes and I can't hear my boss watch me not work.

Which ones did you get? I think the 200 is the decent series at Dick Smith and the vi version has the in-line mic/controls for the iPhone etc. I have the previous iteration (before Logitech bought Ultimate Ears and added their branding) and they're great for the price.

Bernbaum

Agyar said:
Which ones did you get? I think the 200 is the decent series at Dick Smith and the vi version has the in-line mic/controls for the iPhone etc. I have the previous iteration (before Logitech bought Ultimate Ears and added their branding) and they're great for the price.
Yeah the 200's. The default bud size fits nice and snug. Pretty happy for $40.

Jintor

Where should I get Xenoblade Chronicles from? Import from UK/EU or just preorder at JB for controller + soundtrack CD for $99? Not in a big rush, got a lot of work to cover in the next two, three weeks.

Sutton Dagger said:
Skyrim is confirmed to be a Steamworks game, GO GO GO!
THAT MAP WILL BE SO SOFT ON MY SKIN

Omi said:
Nice! :)
(I haven't even played MW1 :p)
To be honest I absolutely loved COD4. Never touched any of the online though. I felt that they took the cinematic experience of COD1+2 to the next level and really enjoyed it for what it was. It should be compared to a Hollywood blockbuster action flick, very linear but very exciting. The length was perfect for the style of game they were aiming for, any longer and it would have been like all those recent Bay movies that run for 2 and a half hours while the good stuff could be cut down into a 45 minute joy ride. The writing was tight and the voice work was delivered in such a manner to draw you into the experience.

MW2 seemed like IW were taking the piss with how over the top they took everything. I mean, their previous games were as well but MW2 came across as tounge in cheek to me.

Marshmellow said:
Thing is, they all played DotA and HoN is currently the only game most of them play. A LOT (massive nerds)
Sounds like they are butthurt that another game is cutting into their genre and will take away some of the glory of their current mistress. The fact that Valve are using the DOTA name certainly riled up some people. No different to Halo or COD fanboys when another game is trying to step into the spot light.

Omi said:
I hate you.

I have 300 hours of unused sick leave. :x
Sounds like you need someone to break your leg for you. Get some nice alone time at home with your old friend Videogames.

Bernbaum said:
This particular pair have been through the laundry twice and they get pretty soggy with ear sweat due to frequent gym use.
I picked up some cheap Sony ones from OfficeWorks for $10 for this very reason. I use them on the way to work and then they get shoved in my jacket pocket so they will always end up buggered sooner rather than later.

Bernbaum said:
Amir0x is no longer a mod.
What do you have to do to lose mod status? Did he sleep with Evilores mum or something?

Dead Man said:
What the fuck? Fuck that, that's my sale gone.
Green Man Gaming have it for like $35 using the coupon on the front page.

Jintor said:
Where should I get Xenoblade Chronicles from? Import from UK/EU or just preorder at JB for controller + soundtrack CD for $99? Not in a big rush, got a lot of work to cover in the next two, three weeks.
Do you need the classic controller? Will you be playing through the Wii or Dolphin? I've got a pre-order with Zavvi at the moment for $47.

Jintor

reptilescorpio said:
What do you have to do to lose mod status? Did he sleep with Evilores mum or something?

Dude went back through his history editing his posts in order to prove a point or avoid saying that he had called other people liars etc.

Do you need the classic controller? Will you be playing through the Wii or Dolphin? I've got a pre-order with Zavvi at the moment for $47.

I can play it through on Dolphin and it won't suck? Teach me

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Update on the My-girlfriend-has-a-laptop-with-Vista situation. She now wants a Macbook Pro.

Winrar.

Clipper

Jintor said:
Ah, so we're getting the controller and soundtrack here? Awesome. I've been waiting for the Aussie release to get the Club Nintendo stars, but this makes the wait and the extra outlay of cash worth it.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I love this dymo software, it's telling me there's an updated version out and links me to the webpage / directly to the .dmg file. It doesn't exist anymore, woo hoo!

Wish it would stop nagging me to update ffs.

Top Bottom