• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

Echoplx

reptilescorpio said:
141 brilliant minutes my friend. They fly by though, such a perfectly paced action movie. Would have loved to see them make another movie.

50 first dates was truely Adam Sandlers last enjoyable movie.

I dunno, I thought Funny People was great.

3chopl0x said:
I dunno, I thought Funny People was great.
I agree that it was a great movie but I didnt enjoy the experience that much. I certainly wouldnt rewatch it 8 or 9 times like I have 50 first dates or bulletproof or happy gilmore.

Im a little excited to find out what the first R18 rated videogame we will have. Any bets?

Gazunta

BrisGAF: how many of you would be nearby Fortitude Valley for a drink or three either the coming Wednesday Night or the one the week after?

Echoplx

reptilescorpio said:
I agree that it was a great movie but I didnt enjoy the experience that much. I certainly wouldnt rewatch it 8 or 9 times like I have 50 first dates or bulletproof or happy gilmore.

Im a little excited to find out what the first R18 rated videogame we will have. Any bets?

Yeah It's certainly not a 'classic' film but still enjoyable.

Jintor said:

I've played it, interesting experience.

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:

Have you seen Punch-Drunk Love? Such a great movie. Not usually a fan of movies with an "arty" "feel" to them, but I just thought he put in a really good performance.

That one that had the video game in it about 9/11 was supposed to be good, too.

PS. Started playing Vanquish... holy FUCK there's so much going on. Great sense of chaos but really hard to focus on what you need to be killing. I'm sure I'll "get it" soon enough, though.

elfinke

3chopl0x said:
Awww yeah, gonna get my pre-load on

I just noticed Steam would let me pre-load DE:HR, any idea how big the download is?

~6400mb according to the download page. Too big to bother with this weekend :(

Thank you EFTel for the 250Gb monthly limit. Preload confirmed. STILL DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY SOONER THAT I GET TO PLAY THE DAMN THING. The gf and creature are off to the in-laws to set up for the party so I have a housemaking day ahead of me. Would prefer to be crawling through air ducts.

Jintor said:
Wouldn't that fall under educational software? I mean, like, how to avoid rapelay?

3chopl0x said:
Reign Over Me? Really good movie, not your typical Adam Sandler comedy though.
Fantastic movie but again I wouldn't sit down and watch it again. He puts in a great performance but again I came away happy with the experience but not filled with enjoyment.

Shaneus said:
Have you seen Punch-Drunk Love? Such a great movie. Not usually a fan of movies with an "arty" "feel" to them, but I just thought he put in a really good performance.
Same here. Great movie, great performance, appreciated the movie but didn't find it enjoyable enough to relive moments from the movie or to sit down with someone and watch it a second time. At least not paying attention the whole way through a second time.

midonnay said:
Click is an underrated Sandler movie....

rented it on a whim and not really original....... but it made me cry >_>
Hated it. Only redemption was the scrumptious Kate Beckinsale.

Also from loveable douchebag
eRnqq.jpg

to "loveable" (only because he is Australian) douchebag
wBhyZ.png

Edit: I recommend you guys watch Seven Pounds if you found Click moving. Heavy shit.

I will admit defeat.

HOLY BALLS the new Primus album is amazing. Amazing. It's as if it is 1992 again.

MORE BALLS. New The Field Album (Looping State of Mind) is also out and brilliant. Grab it quick Shaneus. Glad I checked nodata for the first time in months. :)

Grassy

reptilescorpio said:
I will admit defeat.

HOLY BALLS the new Primus album is amazing. Amazing. It's as if it is 1992 again.

MORE BALLS. New The Field Album (Looping State of Mind) is also out and brilliant. Grab it quick Shaneus. Glad I checked nodata for the first time in months. :)

What WHAT the Primus album is out already?? It leaked I guess?? I've been listening to all their albums on repeat for the last few weeks FUCK !

Salazar

Choc said:
you do realise if he leaves parliament (and im not saying etiher way etc) that Gillard loses her majority and a general election will be forced.

So thats why JG is defending him to the hilt

I realise the consequences. That amplifies my disgust.

EZeW5.jpg

Herald Sun is hailing the middle one, Robyn Lawley, as the "Size 14 Elle Macpherson".

I dunno if I'd go that far, but she smashes the other two.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So if anyone knows of any good trackmania 2 tracks, Link em so i can get a good playlist going when I host again.

Everyone should have the same set of maps as well in case they want to host. I don't want to download every map I see, Could be a bit silly :D

Bernbaum

reptilescorpio said:
This is of interest to me.

Gazunta said:
BrisGAF: how many of you would be nearby Fortitude Valley for a drink or three either the coming Wednesday Night or the one the week after?
So is this.

markot

Banned
Too many trackmania tracks are horrible >.< I hate the ones that make you guess where to go, and you go right off a cliff into a wall......

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
what should I do today ausgaf?

see a movie? eat a nice meal? sit in a pub and watch the footy? do some grocery shopping?

HolyCheck said:

see a movie? eat a nice meal? sit in a pub and watch the footy? do some grocery shopping?

Kill them all.

Since you asked

Gazunta said:

also- this looks like a countdown to a teaser to an announcement

OMG it's Capcom!

Ventron

Gazunta said:

Either one of those is fine by me.

I already know what it's about. Congrats again, Gaz!

midonnay

HolyCheck said:

watch west coast choke in another opportunity to make the top four

reverse jinx o.o

HolyCheck said:
i'm in fitzroy, i've already explored :(
Get smashed and go to the Aquarium! Jelly fish are cool.
Or just go gamble your money away at Crown.

Thinking of grabbing some cheap Threadless shirts. You Doctor Who fans might like this one. Also did you end up buying this shirt cookie or just used the image for a while?

midonnay said:
watch west coast choke in another opportunity to make the top four
reverse jinx o.o
fzk3q.gif

Top Bottom