• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

It's that time again! Where I clear out the most precious gaming treasures that I haven't touched in ages and clear out space in my shelves and drawers. This time, it's pretty much all Nintendo, all the time.

http://shop.ebay.com.au/vicious_killer_squirrel/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

Systems:

Gameboy Advance SP2+ (AGS-101 backlit model)

Playstation 2 + accessories

DS:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (cartridge only)

Radiant Historia w/ Music CD

Tingle's Balloon Fight

GBA:

Final Fantasy VI Advance

NES Classics: Legend of Zelda (cartridge only)

NES Classics: Zelda II The Adventure of Link

Gameboy Color:

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (No box)

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (cartridge only)

Wii:

Kirby's Epic Yarn (JP version)

Super Mario Galaxy (US version)

Gamecube:

Super Mario Sunshine

--------------------------

So what does a month of free PSN Plus mean, exactly? Discounted games?

Vek

Anybody going to be buying from Zavvi today? Cos I've got a 10% off code that's going to expire at midnight (UK time?) that I won't be using.

Code is: *PM for code*

Clipper

viciouskillersquirrel said:
So what does a month of free PSN Plus mean, exactly? Discounted games?
Some free games that you can play only for the month, some free DLC which is permanently yours, some avatars and themes which are permanently yours, some discounted games and DLC which are permanently yours if you buy them, free Qore for the month if you have a US account, potential access to betas, access to buy some PS Plus only games, such as God of War I and II HD separately (you can only buy them bundled on normal PSN), access to free 1 hour trials of full retail games (which you can later choose to purchase forever), and a special little icon next to your name on the friends list.

Note that it is unlikely you'll receive all of those in your free month, but those are some of the things I've enjoyed being a US PS Plus member for the last half year (and I'll already be paid up until January 29, 2013 or so once my free 30 days get added). I've probably left a few things out too as it was just from memory. I'm really looking forward to using PS Plus on my Australian account for the month too as the different regions do get different content quite often.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I think work has blocked justin.tv, I can't watch any of the SC2 or other random ass games during lunch being played.

Lame.

Shaneus

Someone posted this in one of the threads, from Twitter apparently:
BREAKING: Osama bin Laden is dead. Shouldn't have put his address on PSN.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Speaking to a New York-based mate. Definitely a bit much rah rah.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/live?utm_source=wh.gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

Bernbaum

I can't wait until 9am tomorrow morning when Choc returns to work and posts a News.com.au link in all caps, bold, and italicized declaring Osama's death.

Jintor

Bloody conference isn't starting yet, hurry the eff up white house

I guess I'll just watch it through my constitutional law lecture

Choc

Banned
Bernbaum said:
I can't wait until 9am tomorrow morning when Choc returns to work and posts a News.com.au link in all caps, bold, and italicized declaring Osama's death.

im at work today

us NSW people dont have this day off

some observations:
I bet Assange had to change his pants.

China, not to be outdone, going after their biggest enemy, the Dalai Lama

Donald Trump's hair flying at half mast

I got nothing

Choc

Banned
all of a sudden have an urge to go buy socom 4

wonder why.......

also, gaz, top timing. Let us know how your site goes hit wise today

edit:

fox you can't tell me this wasn't on purpose

tumblr_lkjt35Jxak1qcv0ibo1_500.jpg

Bernbaum

Just brought up GAF and found out Osama is dead. Wow.

Is it sad that I've come to rely on the GAF OT and AusGAF to keep me up to date with the latest news?
That's just an elaborate way of saying you don't have a twitter account.

jambo

Just brought up GAF and found out Osama is dead. Wow.

Is it sad that I've come to rely on the GAF OT and AusGAF to keep me up to date with the latest news?

My main sources of news these days are

- NeoGAF
- AusGAF
- Twitter
- Facebook
- The Daily Show
- The Australian

Top Bottom