• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Restart Steam? Like an animal? Pfft!

I signed up on the Japanese PSN website and used google to translate the pages for me. It worked well :)

Only ran into problems when trying to download them. Brought up an error message and kicked me out of the store. Now I can't even browse my transactions list. Hopefully it will be fine tomorrow.

Fogz

Only ran into problems when trying to download them. Brought up an error message and kicked me out of the store. Now I can't even browse my transactions list. Hopefully it will be fine tomorrow.

I got them in my cart and then didn't know if I wanted to put 1000yen in my wallet to buy 400yen worth of pixeljunk, but then I'm just being cheap :p

Jintor

Browsing Max Brooks interviews, listening to classical music and rainymood.com. Feeling numb for no discernable reason... maybe I'll be better after my run tomorrow.

Salazar

Bogans are still asleep for my morning train.

Oh and why, when they renovated the Michie building, did they not replace the ancient lifts ?

New lifts are always good, yeah ? Really old lifts not so much ?

Danoss

In the spirit of sharing photos of our ugly-arse selves as mentioned by reptilescorpio earlier, I thought I'd share something horrendously dorky. Story first.

My previous, terrible Traveller RPG that I detailed in a much earlier post (that I don't think anyone read) fell apart, as everyone felt thew same way I did (including the GM). Someone else has stepped up to the plate and has decided to GM a game of D&D 4E, which is the only system they really like. I can't go without my RP fix, so I've decided to join the party, plus the campaign he's put before us is actually pretty cool.

I've decided to play something rather different, something outside what I usually do; a Storm Sorcerer. They end up being rather charismatic, and easily train into Diplomacy, Intimidate and Bluff skills (none of which are skills I possess), it'd make me RP in a way I haven't really done before and puts me in the forefront for NPC interaction. This should be some good practice for GMing my own game at some point that I hope some of SydGAF may be interested in.

Anyway, in the D&D Character Builder, there's a slot for an image, picture or drawing to represent your character. Rather than use the default image or employ my own terrible drawing skills, I thought I'd take a photo of myself and make up a silly composite image instead. Fair enough the lighting is all wrong, but it's for a character sheet, so I didn't bother putting in too much effort. Anyway here is my poorly executed attempt at depicting a Storm Sorcerer for laughs.

Jglx4.jpg

Bogans are still asleep for my morning train.

Oh and why, when they renovated the Michie building, did they not replace the ancient lifts ?

New lifts are always good, yeah ? Really old lifts not so much ?

Oh michie. It is honestly faster to walk up that winding staircase than take that shitty lift.

haha lightning fellatio. Post of the thread right there

Danoss

It was an amusing joke, not a slight against you :-/

I was applauding Bern for his clever delivery, there was no sarcasm in it.

As for no longer posting pics, I believe I have good reason. A thinly veiled fat joke will do that. So much for sharing pics in good spirit. I'll leave the pic there so I don't ruin anyone's clever jibes.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member

As for no longer posting pics, I believe I have good reason. A thinly veiled fat joke will do that. So much for sharing pics in good spirit. I'll leave the pic there so I don't ruin anyone's clever jibes.

well, this is embarrassing

Omikron

Haddin sacked

'rested' from the first 3 one day matches. As yet not sacked, unless you have more info.

wot? fat joke?

Choc

Banned
if wade does well, haddin won't be back in the series imo.

and like i said, why not rest others?

edit: a website is not a television and how its being reported on FSN ;)

Danoss

If you're referring to my comment, that wasn't the intention and if you took offence then I apologise.

That's cool man.

Well, continue on having a go at me for overreacting everyone else, I guess. How dare I be sensitive about my weight that I'm trying hard to lose.

Also, Rez, seriously go fuck yourself. I look forward to mocking you when someone says something that can be even remotely taken as derogatory against gays and you go off the deep end, as you always do. Massive fucking hypocrite if ever there was one.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I would take some lightning felatio, From any of the train or bus girls. I'm not stalking or anything.

So anyway.

Driving test cancelled. Woo!

I haven't had any time to actually drive and in all honesty, I'm not confident behind the wheel anyway. So i don't want to rush ahead and then be a moronic 28yr old behind the wheel.

Buy car, Drive around for 100+ hours and get some real confidence then go knock it out of the park.

What's with the Melbourne weather as well? Fuck this is stupid. It's hot, but cold, raining, humid as all hell. I wanna go home.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
That's cool man.

Well, continue on having a go at me for overreacting everyone else, I guess. How dare I be sensitive about my weight that I'm trying hard to lose.

Also, Rez, seriously go fuck yourself. I look forward to mocking you when someone says something that can be even remotely taken as derogatory against gays and you go off the deep end, as you always do. Massive fucking hypocrite if ever there was one.
I'm just quoting this for posterity.

oipic

Anyway, so...

Would be interesting to know if Haddin might've been 'rested' sooner if Tim Paine had been fit and available. Great to see Matty Wade get a crack, though - he's a good lad.

Top Bottom