• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Choc

Banned
lol :)

it really is a hub for asian cooking, lifestyle, culture

because a lot of asian people live there, thats all im saying

and i have been looked at weird because i was the only cacausian person walking down the street there once

maybe a one off but still!

Fredescu

and i have been looked at weird because i was the only cacausian person walking down the street there once

maybe a one off but still!
How the fuck do you know that's why you were looked at weird? Did you ask them? Maybe they were looking at you weird because your fly was undone, or you have some huge booger dangling from the your nose, or they knew you from forums and were shocked that you weren't raging, and to this day you didn't realise.

hamchan

Even though I haven't been to the Sutherland Shire in years and have no idea what people are like there, as an Asian I think people there would stare at me, harass me or maybe even beat me up.

pilonv1

They were only looking at Choc because he was standing in the middle of the street yelling about something Tony Abbott did.

Jintor

Far Eastwood

edit i'm all for immigration (after all my wife is an english one) but seriously, eastwood is insanity

as a non-asian you would feel very uncomfortable being there and you feel out of place, you really do. Possibly because people do look at you as if wtf are you doing here.

lol imagine how i feel in australian cities and towns outside of melbourne and sydney

...not that bad actually, nevermind

lol OY and AY are words? wtf dictionary do they use.

I can't believe you guys haven't seen my cooking show.

http://vimeo.com/19209502
We need more! Something for the gamer on the go!

Any tips for getting rid of post lunch tuna after taste?

Tuna is the most disgusting shit who would even eat it.
Seriously it's cat food.
I hate it aside from for lunch in a sandwich. Multigrain bread, sweet chili tuna from Aldi, mayo and a slice of cheese. Goes down well if it has been in the fridge a few hours.

Aside from that I hate tuna. I always irriate the gf as she loves the stuff and makes tuna mornay every now and then. She made fish cakes out of it the other night and I just couldn't stomach it. Oli was happy as it meant he could have mine.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
I've lost 75kgs, Tuna's the way to go.

Got some sugarfree mints, gum gives me a headache.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
People who don't like tuna cannot be trusted.

Fredescu

Tuna steaks are amazing. Canned tuna is pretty good in a pinch, as long as it's in oil. When I was hardcore dieting I couldn't handle the springwater ones, so factored the extra fat and calories in to make sure I could have the oily one.

oipic

Holy shit I am in love with The Global Mail.

For sure, the content (which is king, after all) is looking really good, and the model, and statement of intent, is refreshing and to be encouraged. Good meaty stuff.

Boy, sure is a browser-killer, though - needs some optimisation big-time. Could really do with a full-content RSS feed until they sort that out.

They also need some more inventive subbies. "The Prime Minister in waiting" and "The Prime Minister on hold"? They couldn't come up with something a little different for one of them?

I think I may uninstall WWF. Just messing around these last few turns making double words. OE and LOTI should not be accepted.

Tuna steaks are amazing.
Agreed, love chucking them in the oven when we can remember how awesome they are. On that note I will pick some up tomorrow for tea!

That was totally my bad, I wasn't trying to disagree with you, just quoting you as the latest post in the discussion.

So yeah, you're probably right. That would be a pretty good compromise. I guess starting Skyrim, or any Elder Scrolls game, a second time is a big undertaking.

no worries man. i've already planned to start it again at some point for a bow/unarmed playthrough :) one day anyway.

Try it in the middle of China...

haha i know what you mean. had some good times in china, randomly travelling to backwater places, unable to speak the language (i tried, but the dialects man, the dialects..)

funniest thing i've ever seen was in india, a little kid about 3 or 4 years old gawping up at a friend of mine forgot to look where he was going and walked into a pole. he wasn't hurt thankfully.

Tuna steaks are amazing.
Absolutely.

Canned tuna is pretty good in a pinch, as long as it's in oil.
Only in a pinch, and it's only barely adequate in that situation.

I used to eat tinned tuna all the time, but have never been a huge fan of it.

funniest thing i've ever seen was in india, a little kid about 3 or 4 years old gawping up at a friend of mine forgot to look where he was going and walked into a pole. he wasn't hurt thankfully.
Hah! That's awesome!

Salazar

avbkzk1gubu43.gif

lmao, he looks like he's about to hurl

Reading columns like that reduces eyestrain/is easier to follow , as opposed to expansive, long lines of text... or something

Really? There you go. I didn't mind the horizontal design, its the bad page turning and fact that each page seems to just be a wall of text which is pretty off putting.

rass

did someone from Ausgaf work on fruit ninja for iOS or did I dream it? If so, did they also work on jetpack joyride? Because it is very, very addictive.

watching the OG Star Wars Trilogy with my girlfriend at the moment because she's never seen it, so enjoyable. Empire Strikes Back tonight.

rass

Natalie Portman?
I only really remember episode 1, the Pod Race was pretty good in my memory. I remember nothing of ep 2/3.

Portman was good, although not hot like she ended up being down the tracks some years.
Also LIAM 'SKILLS MAN' NEESON makes any movie worth watching. I didn't mind the first one. Ignore the snotty little kid and the walking stereotype and it was fun. Actually, just any part of the movie with Skills Man.

did someone from Ausgaf work on fruit ninja for iOS or did I dream it? If so, did they also work on jetpack joyride? Because it is very, very addictive.

watching the OG Star Wars Trilogy with my girlfriend at the moment because she's never seen it, so enjoyable. Empire Strikes Back tonight.

Rlan is from Halfbrick. I love their games. Also OG Star Wars is awesome. Make her play Dark Forces 2 as well. So good.

Card Boy

Banned
Jesus Christ what's with all the Chronicle ads on TV? Its like 3 times a commericial break, everytime on every channel. It's some corporate brain washing, show it enough times and people are BOUND to watch it!

Top Bottom