• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

If India and Sri Lanka keep playing this well

we will miss the finals and don't say whatever no we won't

its happened before, and not to long ago

If it happens there will not be another Tri Series. Channel 9 will shit bricks if we don't make it.

Not to worry though, Clarke should be back soon to save the day.

Whoops! Sorry about that. Just tried to add you and am getting "There was an error updating the list". I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Your account wasn't listed on the first page of this thread and I didn't see it within the thread. Happy to add you (I know the account since you already added @AusGAF) if you like.

If anyone else wants to be added (or removed), just let me know. List is here.

Yeah, go right ahead dude.

Rezbit

I have none of those things, BoB!

Although I just found a Slayer t-shirt amongst all my old shit. Surely got a flannie lying around somewhere. I know I've got black jeans too. Maybe need some blunnies and away I go.

Choc

Banned
Going to an 80s dress up party tomorrow night.

So far I have a mullet wig, but need more ideas. HALP!

WakeMeUp03.jpg

Choc

Banned
Gina Rineharts rant is laughable

She wasn't the entreprenuer that built the empire she has, it was her dad

she inherited

hasn't worked an honest day in her life i guarantee it.

Danoss

Now for my bitchy post of the day. Thanks milsims for posting out my boardgame order. Pity you only sent the expansion not the base game and I have to wait some unknown amount of time for the main game to come back into stock.

Annoying. You would think they would be smart enough to realise that wouldn't be great for me and might ask me if I want to alter my order. :-/

Yep, fuck those guys. It's such a shame that they're the only retailer here that stocks some games I want. As much as I would rather buy from somewhere else, that would be overseas and that'd make it considerably more expensive.

What the hell is a dram
Good advice by the by! Never heard about letting it air before.

My scotch history is buying a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black and Glenmorangie OG.
I drank both neat w/o water but I can't really taste individual flavours yet.
As a poor uni student I'm not buying any regularly. :/

I loved the little taste of some Islay malt I had. mmm smoky

A 'dram' is Gaelic for 'drink'. So if you're pouring a dram of whisky, you're just pouring an amount of whisky to drink. There is no set amount, nor does it apply specifically to whisky. It's just a cool thing to say, I think.

Peaty and smoky scotches are very nice indeed. I like to drink Scotch of that type in wintertime, I don't know if that's just me; something about it just makes me lean towards the warming and punchy flavours in that climate. One that I do like no matter the time of year is 'Talisker'; it really is a very fine whisky.

Good to hear! I've also added a couple of other accounts to the list which may be contentious (Gamespot, Kotaku, OzGameshop, Vooksdotnet). Again, I'll remove them if that's the consensus.

Maybe I'm a stick-in-the-mud, but I would prefer the AusGAF list to have AusGAF members on it only. I think that if anyone wants to follow any additional gaming accounts, they can do so at their leisure.

Awesome job on the bot by the way, love your work man! Graphs and charts are always cool too. :D

Shaneus

i didnt think it was that good. the diner party scene was the highlight and even that was not great.
Yeah, I was more concerned that RS wasn't actually mentioning Archer at all. As far as actual episodes go, it was probably the worst of the series. Some good funnies were had, but largely inconsistent and not really unique to the story or the characters.

Lana as the stereotypical black housemaid was perfect, though!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know the best way to get US PSN credit? I really want to buy God Hand off their store.

Again on the @AusGAF Twitter bot. If anyone does not want their posts tweeted, I can disable it for individual users. If anyone is OK with their posts tweeted but doesn't want their Twitter handle posted by the bot (it doesn't for everyone, only the ones I know both the GAF and Twitter details), I can disable that too. Let me know whatever you want guys.

We should throw a fancy dinner party with monocles and doilies and shit
I'M IN.

:lol whoops, forgot to unblock it earlier.
I've added you now. I'm pretty sure I added you in the first place but when you blocked the account it must have removed you from the list. So we know that about Twitter now.

Yeah, go right ahead dude.
Added!

Maybe I'm a stick-in-the-mud, but I would prefer the AusGAF list to have AusGAF members on it only.
If someone wants to second this motion, I'm more than happy to remove those non-member accounts.

Awesome job on the bot by the way, love your work man! Graphs and charts are always cool too. :D
Thanks. I love having geeky projects like this. I made one a couple of years back that actually tracks gaming sessions on Xbox Live (unfortunately using an API that's no longer available, and Microsoft have not accepted me into the community thing -- unless someone in AusGAF can help out with that?). It was great, it tracked your most played game, knew when you first played one, the day you got the most achievements, what days you played most, etc. The intention was to have it so you could see when your friends played so you could match up times, or see your progress on things, etc.

Maybe I should use that energy and make a game.

It was great, it tracked your most played game, knew when you first played one, the day you got the most achievements, what days you played most, etc. The intention was to have it so you could see when your friends played so you could match up times, or see your progress on things, etc.
That sounds much too like giving a shit about games for Microsoft to care about.
It's all about the apps dude! Who cares about improving gaming experiences when you have UFC and YouTube to look out for!

Ingram

The amount of people getting PSN from Best Buy worries me that they might take the service away :(

I should buy some myself soon I'm going to need it for the Vita.

trinest

Yeah, I was more concerned that RS wasn't actually mentioning Archer at all. As far as actual episodes go, it was probably the worst of the series. Some good funnies were had, but largely inconsistent and not really unique to the story or the characters.

Lana as the stereotypical black housemaid was perfect, though!

If this is the worst episode in the season then Archer has never missed a beat. It was amazing.

hamchan

The amount of people getting PSN from Best Buy worries me that they might take the service away :(

I should buy some myself soon I'm going to need it for the Vita.

Yeah I already bought 3 $50 codes just to stock up while the going is good and our dollar is high. >_>

Top Bottom