• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdfczood.png

People on the internet can be so silly! Although if people started bad mouthing bacon I would get crazy too.

Back home finally, made it on the last nappy *phew!*
Major explosion last night at the fudge factory resulted in dozens of people dead and half the city needing to be hosed down. I hope that created a very nice visual for you. The fiancée was dry retching at the sight of it.

Fun trip though! Enjoying this whole fathering thing. I also grabbed a stack of PCPP from last century while I was home in the sticks! Should be good readin'

First Easter Egg Hunt
img_20120406_221107vak56.jpg

Second Easter Egg Hunt
img_20120408_095806lxkie.jpg

Third Easter Egg Hunt
img_20120408_1009333cjqw.jpg

Not including the hunts at his Day Care and Music Group :/ Never seen so much chocolate.

He spent most of the time at my parents on their new ride on mower. Even got the lights going and started it up. Would sit their and go BRUM BRUM BRUM and honk the horn at anyone who stood in front.
20120407_13330914p4v.jpg

Also found some of my old comics! Man those were the times, paying a nickle for a coke, some orange sherbert and your favourite bookie.
20120407_125542c6r1o.jpg
20120407_134900b4q7l.jpg

While trawling for goodie in giant spider infested barns I found this classic CAPCPOM title!
20120408_1451508jofd.jpg

Which was closely followed by this unwanted dreck of horror which I hope my in-laws never installed on their PC
20120408_1449142hps2.jpg

I finally leave you with these cute kittens sitting in a hole!
img_20120408_152017qkjt7.jpg

Enough of the livejournal,
Zavvi/LOGS megasale teim!

F25t1.png

Pandoras Tower CE (Steelbook & Artbook) on Wii for $50 or $44 for RE at LOGS
AssCreeBro on 360/PS3 for $17
(a repacking of AssCreeRev has just come out with bundled DLC so don't pick up the vanilla before the Ottoman Edition bomba)
Tony Hawk Shred (Game & Motionboard) on 360/PS3 for $25
Playstation Move Camera & Controller for PS3 for $44 from LOGS
Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday on PSP for $17
The Sims 3 on 3DS for $17
Tales of the Abyss on 3DS for $45 from LOGS
Syndicate on 360/PS3 for $32 and PC for $25
Yakuza Dead Souls on PS3 for $32 (LA BOMBA LA SEGA)
KoA: Reckoning on PC for $25
Mass Effect 3 on 360/PS3 for $40 and PC for $25
MGS HD Collection (With T-shirt & 250 page Hardcover Artbook) for 360/PS3 for $78 (DAT ARTBOOK)
LA Noire Complete (all DLC included) on 360/PS3 for $32
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition on 360/PS3 for $22 from Zavvi and PC for $13 from LOGS
Movies!!! Get 10% off if you buy 2 bundles using this code PCLOL10 !!!
Edgar Wright Trilogy Blu Rays (Shaun/Hot Fuzz/Scott Pilgrim) for $25
Jurassic Park Trilogy Blu Rays for $25
The Godfather Trilogy Blu Rays for $34
Back to the Future Trilogy Blu Rays for $25
Downton Abbey Season 1&2 for $25 (Perfect Mothers Day present!)
Twin Peaks Definitive Collection, 10 DVD's for $25
Frasier Complete, 44 DVD's for $86
MacGuyver Complete, 39 DVD's for $79

Bonus!!!
Hulk Hogan's Unreleased Collection, 3 DVD's for $9
Random Noir, 9 DVD's for $15

Ydahs

Any good website which I can use to import Tales of Graces F? Never imported a game from the States before.

My folks want a new computer, ideally a laptop. A know my hardware, but I'm not laptop savvy. We'll probably go to Office Works or whatever.

Any suggestions?

Have a look at this list: http://www.msy.com.au/Parts/notebook.pdf

From my experiences, these are a lot cheaper than what you'd find at Office Works. Quite a few manufacturers also have cash back deals happening at the moment too.

Deeku

Why did I get on facebook ? Can anyone tell me ?
So you can ask people out and avoid face to face rejection!

Any good website which I can use to import Tales of Graces F? Never imported a game from the States before
I used play-asia: http://www.play-asia.com/Tales_of_Graces_F/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-4550.html

Usually it takes about a week but be prepared to wait up to 2+ weeks. I have no idea why it takes so long sometimes.

Really enjoying the game too!

so what tv show does everyone think has the best ending. other than monk. i didnt watch that show but i saw the ending and agree with the people that say that was a good one.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
so what tv show does everyone think has the best ending. other than monk. i didnt watch that show but i saw the ending and agree with the people that say that was a good one.

I know a lot of people that dislike it, but I loved Arrested Development's ending. I felt it closed off pretty much every single character arc, and came full circle with the right amount of absurdity I had come to expect and love from the series.

Any good website which I can use to import Tales of Graces F? Never imported a game from the States before.

Have a look at this list: http://www.msy.com.au/Parts/notebook.pdf

From my experiences, these are a lot cheaper than what you'd find at Office Works. Quite a few manufacturers also have cash back deals happening at the moment too.

Excellent. Thank you.

Problem is my parents can be very "LETS GO GET ONE" despite me always saying if they shop around and go to the right places they can save a lot of money. They don't live in Melbourne, so they're not used to the conveniency of good deals like I am.

ffffffffffffff I deleted a photo I wanted to ask about >_<
I saw in the stores the other day a copy of Dead Space 2 on PS3 that had a new sticker on it that had a heap of text, like 100 words on a new EA EULA or something.
Was hoping Choc was still reading this thread and might have some insight into it.

Jintor pack for flight nighttttttttt
Or you Jintor! Sorry I don't have the photo any more, I will try and make it back to Target tomorrow and see if it is still there. Also do you have any information on that expansion pack to Half Life that never came about? HL Level 5 it was called.

Futurama. So fucking good.

No other show I have watched has remained fantastic until the end.

EDIT: Oh shit, of course Arrested Development! Such a great run :(

I might stream ck2 to no one again. :p
Audio AND Video? I'll watch. MOBA ain't for me.

The ending for Inglorious Basterds was pretty great. (I saw someone at uni wearing a "that's a bingo" shirt, and now I want one so bad).

Conversely, the best opening scene was the credits in Watchmen.

The ending for Inglorious Basterds was pretty great. (I saw someone at uni wearing a "that's a bingo" shirt, and now I want one so bad).

The ending for inglorious basterds was pretty good but it's opening scene is brilliant. It may be my favourite from any movie and christoph waltz is just incredible in it. Now i feel like watching it again (only watched it a few weeks ago).

Jintor

Where ya goin?

Tell you when I'm there on... Wednesday? I think? I don't know, time zones man.

Or you Jintor! Sorry I don't have the photo any more, I will try and make it back to Target tomorrow and see if it is still there. Also do you have any information on that expansion pack to Half Life that never came about? HL Level 5 it was called.

I got nothing for you, sorry. Been focused on... uh... things.

So I guess eggs and fried mushrooms are all I can really cook reliably but goddamn, they're delicious. I don't really like fried rice :|

not really talking about movies as those are easy to wrap up. im more interested in long running tv shows with more than 1 story arc.

Boken

Banned
Tell you when I'm there on... Wednesday? I think? I don't know, time zones man.

I got nothing for you, sorry. Been focused on... uh... things.

So I guess eggs and fried mushrooms are all I can really cook reliably but goddamn, they're delicious. I don't really like fried rice :|

There are many tasty salads you can make easily. Don't starve, Jint.

Gazunta

LOST had the best ending.

God damn do I miss LOST.

I have spent all day preparing comics to be on sale at Supanova. God help me Supanova is getting awfully close.

AND NOW TO UPLOAD A NEW PRESIDOG

Jintor

#qanda is trashing my twitter feed more than usual because Cardinal Pell is fighting Richard Dawkins in a no-holds-bar beatdown cage match. The victor goes on to fight Satan.

Darwin_Vs__God_by_Endling.jpg

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Pell and the Jews... Hoo boy, you can tell Jones wanted to spend an hour just picking apart those comments.

Overall a decent if entirely unsurprising debate. I was a little disappointed to see Dawkins not clarify the spurious association that survival of the fittest means that the strong survive and the weak do not. The term (not originally added to the title of Darwin's famous work) means those with the genetic traits that allow them to best adapt to their environment are the more likely to pass on their genetic material. Dawkins himself goes to great length to make this clear in his book The Greatest Show on Earth.

Shame that Hitchens is no longer with us as he was the far greater public debater and champion of Atheism whereas Dawkins strength lies in his considerable biological knowledge.

Neil Degrasse Tyson would have been my pick for the debate. Or maybe even Dan Gardner to throw the cat amongst the pigeons...

Omikron

So, lets illustrate success in pictures. I managed to usurp all pretenders and insert myself back on the throne of Denmark. Much success as a leader, but then...

I figured after that, I better consolidate my position and just prepare for my son to take over... but this keeps happening...

Check the age...

After that screenshot was taken, my (4th) wife fell pregnant and birthed a Bern.

Shaneus

Entourage.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha.

Futurama. So fucking good.

No other show I have watched has remained fantastic until the end.
You had me at...
If I don't survive, tell my wife...
"Hello"

My money's on the guy who existed.

And FWIW, when it ends, Community will have the best ending, no question.

Jintor

Check the age...

Is it a bug, they just didn't plan for that eventuality, or is it possible that the game is sophisticated enough that the kid's wife is banging a nobleman on the side?

/edit read it wrong. I'm not sure what you be sayin'.

Shaneus

Welp, I just ordered that Noir box set reptile posted about. I'm actually a bit excited about it, TBH.

Shame it's not in HD though.

Goddamnit I love that show so much

its pretty great. I think my favourite episode is the stop motion one.

The big reveal in season one of Dexter was good, so was the reveal in Misfits (although I had that spoilt for me -_-). Most other shows I watched generally ended on cliffhangers or sappy boring stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom