• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captivate with the goods!
Resident Evil 6!

LyvWO.gif

Month early! Looks like hella fun!

Lost Planet 3!

WEoQA.gif

Spark Unlimited? Of Turning Point and Legendary?

Shaneus

Hay Shaneus or whats your face name guy who bought a wind pad >.>!

Whats a good power cord for it that is half decently long? The one it comes with is too short, but I dont know what to look for in a replacement >.<!
Just grabbed one from Jaycar. Look at the power specs on it (voltage, current) and buy one that's the same, but with a shitload of plugs. The adapter they give you is indeed way too fucking short, but about $30 or so later, I was set.

Shaneus

Oh, and GAF. I didn't tell you what I did over the weekend.

I took this (which I'd had for YEARS and was about to throw out a few weeks back, but it didn't fit in the bin):
271019-aura-interactor-1994.jpg

Gutted it:
GjDGo.jpg

Modified it:
OJtcD.jpg

Attached it to a chair:
tyUs5.png

Now I'm all:
MyGP4.jpg

Shaneus

Oh, and valjoo, too!
Z4OuC.png

Now, I am off to bed. To awaken to the fact that I have to catch a fucking BUS to work tomorrow. Shifty V/line cunts.

Edit: Fucking hell. Stupid Imgur with it's caching or whatever.

Rezbit

Fun playing with the guys. Every one needs to mic up though, being unable to communicate feels bad man! Got my arse kicked in 2 games, but won one in the matchmaking.

If anyone always checks the Steam deal of the day on their mobile and hates the Steam app for taking 30 years to load and hates the fact that Steam doesn't actually have a mobile site in some fashion like me.. I wrote a php script that shows off the deal of the day and gives a link: http://www.megadriven.net/steamdotd.php It's very low bandwidth so even if you're using a phone that is only capable of 1g, you should be fine. The link will stay for as long as the site stays up, so enjoy I spose. :p

Bernbaum

Was reading through some Rick Santorum stuff.

If pre-natal screening indicated that you and your partner were to parent a child with a genetic or chromosomal disorder, would you get it aborted?

I probably would. It wouldn't be easy, but yeah, I would.

Was reading through some Rick Santorum stuff.

If pre-natal screening indicated that you and your partner were to parent a child with a genetic or chromosomal disorder, would you get it aborted?

I think I would too.

you would for sure. the burden of having a child that is for lack of a better work "defective" is going to be too much work. (sounds selfish; but its also going to be good for them - at some point in time; you as the parents are going to drop dead) what then...

Bernbaum

Jesus fuck, the options for Aussie PM are fucking shithouse. What the fuck happened? How did either arseclown get to the top of the political game?

Embarrassing.

Rezbit

we need mics just so we can hear ridonk tell us what to do so we have a chance lol

Unfortunately for ridonk the pings just don't quite cut it :(

Sucks with no ally chat for private matches either.

Had some fun with the Warlock in that game, although I think once the other team was powerful my golems had no effect whatsoever :( They got me a few kills early though.

Fredescu

I would, but I don't know what degree of certainty they can give you. My wife was of a certain age where they do some kind of extra test (nuchal translucency!) to see if the baby has this or that. They give you a 1 in <number> figure, and ours was 1 in the 100s whereas lots are 1 in the 1000s, so we could do this extra test if we wanted, but it may damage the fetus, so it's probably not recommended. What a choice hey? It's hard to process the difference between 1 in the 100s and 1 in the 1000s. "It'll probably be fine. There's a very small chance that your child will require care forever." Cool. He's ok as far as we can tell. Unless not knowing that his mouth doesn't have unlimited space so he better pack in every bit of food in front of him all at once is a syndrome.

Darklord

Banned
People who walk around coughing in public without even trying to cover their mouth are living human pieces of shit. My immune system finally couldn't fight back anymore and I've got a chest infection after WEEKS of this crap. I feel like I'm missing a lung here. Fucking virus ridden arseholes.

Yagharek

I'm so torn on this one. If I say A-nimay I sound like a bogan. If I say Ah-ni-me I sound pretentious. Aaaaaaah.

Sega is "Seiga" for me.

But Sega isn't a Japanese word nor is it Japanese in origin - it started in Hawaii from memory. It stands for Service Games (Se Ga) and was concatenated from that.

magenta

Jesus fuck, the options for Aussie PM are fucking shithouse. What the fuck happened? How did either arseclown get to the top of the political game?

Embarrassing.

Have you not been watching Labor flinging shit at each other in the past months? That's how Tony is near the top.

Jintor

I am 51 stories in the air in a Las Vegas hotel unable to gamble or drink legally in this country

WHAT AM I DOING HERE :|

Goddamn I'm tired

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Xbox points and subs are meant to be cheap at dse right? I've seen a crapload at each shop I've checked but they aren't displayed as being on sale.

I need a headphone place in the city for some ad700s. Static ice gives me nothing :/

Bernbaum

Okay, Draw Something.

Most people I play against are pretty clever. The picture is typically solved within a minute. The game is designed such that the moment the image is identified, your co-player's realtime pen-strokes stop animating and the completed image fills the screen.

As such, my various co-players will submit their answer for 'Dog' or 'NewYork' only to be greated by the word PENIS in massive letters across the screen as a bonus prize for being so gosh darn smart at Draw Something. I might get into the habit of drawing complete penises with veins and everything for the real gimmes.

Still hilarious.

midonnay

I am 51 stories in the air in a Las Vegas hotel unable to gamble or drink legally in this country

WHAT AM I DOING HERE :|

Goddamn I'm tired

you can do that in Oz..... go hunt a deer with a rocket launcher or something >_>

ps: that God bless america movie is so fucked up......seems like a vehicle for the director's diatribes with shooting people inbetween.

Xbox points and subs are meant to be cheap at dse right? I've seen a crapload at each shop I've checked but they aren't displayed as being on sale.
Only the old style cards were on sale. The new style ones are still full price.

Jintor there are a few shooting ranges in Vegas... Check out Cirque's "Ka" if you can. Amazing show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom