• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

magenta

I really wish uni taught me how to do fancy stuff in excel. It would have a. prepared me better for work when I was thrown into the deep end, and b. helped me digest all this analyst training stuff I've been doing this week much quicker.

What are you trying to do? PowerPivot?

Diablo 3 for $48 from CDWOW today only

I don't get the love for minotaur at all, cookie. Its pretty expensive and mostly shit. Females go in there all the time. Sonic the comic is only $5 in there though so yay.
Minotaur is great to have a look and fondle the items but they are really expensive if you can afford to wait the 2 weeks from BookDepository. Need some better lighting in there too.

and before anyone that watches ugly americans replies *glare*
How is the second season? I enjoyed the first but haven't gotten around to it again.

Holy, reppin the Disney. You best be singing some Aladdin son.
Truth, best Disney songs.

I really wish uni taught me how to do fancy stuff in excel. It would have a. prepared me better for work when I was thrown into the deep end, and b. helped me digest all this analyst training stuff I've been doing this week much quicker.
Loving my Excel knowledge in this job. Use it in a more complicated way than even our shitty Navision all encompassing program that is a lumbering behemoth. So damn powerful once you spend some long hours with Excel.

The fuck?! Shocking.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Holy, reppin the Disney. You best be singing some Aladdin son.

I did just watch Aladdin last last weekend too! so the songs are ready to go!

Diablo 3 for $48 from CDWOW today only

How is the second season? I enjoyed the first but haven't gotten around to it again.

still enjoyable! its a good little show, it never really dissapoints and just entertains. theres been some more focus on Marks student people aswell which is nice

SythBlade_22 when should we visit tomorrow? Shall we just play boardgames and maybe drinks?

i'm checking out some properties from 10:30 - 1 and should be home around 2ish, so any time after that is fine

board game and drinks sound good! any specifics or shall we be bad arse and play monopoly.

Card Boy

Banned
People on whirlpool are getting G27 Steering wheels for 20bucks each from Dick Smith, these things typically retail for 300 to $500

People on whirlpool are getting G27 Steering wheels for 20bucks each from Dick Smith, these things typically retail for 300 to $500
Maybe I'll head down there again tonight... I really need to get a haircut anyway so it's a good excuse as the two aren't that far from one another.

Card Boy

Banned
Maybe I'll head down there again tonight... I really need to get a haircut anyway so it's a good excuse as the two aren't that far from one another.

Someone has a receipt for it on Whirlpool in the DSE thread i belive. It still says $350 on their website though.

markot

Banned
I can't go anywhere in this hotel without running into Harada

Koichiro Harada, Japanese mathematician
Harada Daiun Sogaku (born 1871), Japanese zen monk
Masahiko Harada (原田 雅彦) (born 1968), Japanese ski jumper
Tetsuya Harada (原田哲也) (born 1970), Japanese cyclist
Shintaro Harada (原田慎太郎) (born 1980), Japanese footballer
Daisuke Harada (原田大輔) (born 1986), Japanese professional wrestler

Harada
Discovery and designation
Discovered by Seki, T.
Discovery site Geisei
Discovery date April 3, 1991
Designations
MPC designation 6399
Alternate name(s) 1991 GA
Orbital characteristics
Epoch May 14, 2008
Ap 2.7025885
Peri 2.1563413
Eccentricity 0.1124213
Orbital period 1383.1343669
Mean anomaly 149.99206
Inclination 8.41246
Longitude of ascending node 38.50848
Argument of peri 190.45507
Physical characteristics
Absolute magnitude (H) 13.0

6399 Harada (1991 GA) is a main-belt asteroid discovered on April 3, 1991 by Seki, T. at Geisei.

hamchan

Harvey Norman delivery arrived. My Assassin's Creed is a UK imported version with a blu-ray dvd case instead of the regular clear PS3 case.

Clipper

Aaggh, why haven't they announce CE pricing already? I'm quite tempted by the CE contents, but I don't want to double dip and knowing the price would let me decide whether to get this now or not...

Does anyone know CD Wow's policy on pre-order cancellation?

Edit: I just looked it up. They charge immediately but will refund if you cancel while it's still pending. I'm not sure I want to do that, but it may be the only option :(.

Aaggh, why haven't they announce CE pricing already? I'm quite tempted by the CE contents, but I don't want to double dip and knowing the price would let me decide whether to get this now or not...

Does anyone know CD Wow's policy on pre-order cancellation?

Edit: I just looked it up. They charge immediately but will refund if you cancel while it's still pending. I'm not sure I want to do that, but it may be the only option :(.

Collectors is $150 Clipper.
Most places are already sold out yes. my local EB and JB's were both sold out on announcement day.

Clipper

Aren't they mostly sold out by now?

It's a pre-order and a month out from launch. I don't think it can sell out.

In any case, ozgameshop's normal price is only $5 more, so I think I'll just continue to wait it out for the CE price point to be revealed before I make my choice of which version to get.

Edit: Oh, are you saying the CE is sold out? That's why it's marked as not available? Why are all the sites saying they are waiting on official pricing, then?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Now i'm being told by my land lord i would be liable for charges related to breaking my lease if I go ahead with it as my 12 month lease doesnt end til the end of June.

What charges would those be?

she said it would be quite expensive for me to move out and said I would probably be better just staying tthere til the lease is up?

Clipper

Now i'm being told by my land lord i would be liable for charges related to breaking my lease if I go ahead with it as my 12 month lease doesnt end til the end of June.

she said it would be quite expensive for me to move out and said I would probably be better just staying tthere til the lease is up?

In NSW, they can charge you for any rent up until the end of the lease, unless you find them a new tenant. Basically, the lease is a promise you'll be around until at least that date. If you leave earlier and they can't find a replacement tenant, you still have to pay them until they do find one (or you find one for them).

Fredescu

It's a pre-order and a month out from launch. I don't think it can sell out.
Blizzard CEs are actually limited and tend to sell out a month or two before release. If CD Wow were getting any stock I imagine they'd have them up for pre order already, like most other stores have.

Why are all the sites saying they are waiting on official pricing, then?
Which sites are doing that? Most major sites have sold out as far as I know. EB don't even list it on their site anymore, although they used to. Death Jr linked a store with a CE available a few weeks back and it sold out within that day.

She's probably trying to exaggerate the problems to get you to stay. Would it be a problem for you to stay till june? Its only 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom