• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Douche.

That seems like it would be of interest to me. Much more than the Andre Nosedick Adult Swim show, which was terrible. I have come to appreciate Chris Elliott much more over the years. Plus it actually got a second season!?!
Douche? :(

Yeah, it's awesome. And each ep is only 10 mins, so it packs even more awesome into every minute. Actually, there's probably about an hour's worth of awesome in each ep. It's chockers. As Archer is to Bond, Eagleheart is to Walker: Texas Ranger.

Well, maybe not *quite*. Possibly closer to Children's Hospital. But definitely almost as awesome as Archer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThzeWv1cmgo

Salazar

That carpark shooting in Brisbane is fucking crazy.

The 22 year old who got shot in the head, Shan. In Eight Mile Plains.

Having dinner, got called outside to a BMW (police reckon he knew them), and bang.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
shootings are happening more and more, been a few in Adelaide recently too, and not in shitty suburbs so the media can ignore it.

Rezbit

I dunno, do you? Are you prepared to play games with AusGAF? Are you prepared to feel like you suck more than you've ever sucked before?

You control a dude, and you level up your dude against enemy NPCs and other player character dudes. You then try and take down their base. It's fun.

Salazar

Shit. You don't expect that kinda stuff to happen here. I wish they'd release a name...

Of the kid ? Jack Lee. Courier Mail is all over it today.

sPREo.jpg

Car was there for half an hour before he went out to it and got shot.

Pretty much =/

Of the kid ? Jack Lee. Courier Mail is all over it today.

Car was there for half an hour before he went out to it and got shot.

Ah okay, the article I read just said "man". I know a few people who fit the description and location, but I don't know him. I'm curious to know what happened now. Why was the car waiting for him? Why did he go out to it...

Frawdder

I dunno, do you? Are you prepared to play games with AusGAF? Are you prepared to feel like you suck more than you've ever sucked before?

You control a dude, and you level up your dude against enemy NPCs and other player character dudes. You then try and take down their base. It's fun.
You forgot the part where you die a lot.

Shaneus

Hm. Doesn't sound quite like my bag. Also sounds like a fucking massive timesink.

Salazar

Why was the car waiting for him? Why did he go out to it...

His dad says that he had a mix of good and bad friends, and that he was inclined to stick up for both kinds - for good and for stupid reasons. He also said that Jack's hands were bruised prior to the shooting. It would seem that someone massively overreacted to a punch-up.

He did work in a mechanical shop, tho - so the bruised hands are maybe a red herring.

Why he would go out to the car, I have no idea. It doesn't seem like wild conjecture to suppose that he knew that he had annoyed dangerous people. I mean, you don't expect to get shot, but you don't go out alone to talk to people who are probably inclined to hurt you.

EMP is not a bad part of the Southside. I go to the Woolies at that shopping centre every week and it's not overrun with people you'd worry about. The only bad part of the shopping centre is
the complete fuckwit who runs the newsagency. but that's irrelevant here

Deeku

I don't really know what dota is either, but I used to know a lot of girls that played dota. Like, they were not gamers in any way whatsoever, but they played dota regularly. It was weird.

Also there was that dota song lol.

From the grand total of one game I've played, I'm not sure I got Dota 2. It felt like I was a wave crashing against the shore over and over. I guess there are tactics with power build orders and the use of those powers, but it didn't feel particularly strategic to me.

Shaneus

Wait? Girls play it?

Gimme that code.

(Seriously. I haven't actually played any MMO before, wouldn't mind giving it a shot)

That carpark shooting in Brisbane is fucking crazy.
The 22 year old who got shot in the head, Shan. In Eight Mile Plains.
Having dinner, got called outside to a BMW (police reckon he knew them), and bang.
Ah okay, the article I read just said "man". I know a few people who fit the description and location, but I don't know him. I'm curious to know what happened now. Why was the car waiting for him? Why did he go out to it...
Gangs and drugs?

Rezbit

Wait? Girls play it?

Gimme that code.

(Seriously. I haven't actually played any MMO before, wouldn't mind giving it a shot)

What's your Steam details? Or feel free to PM me email or whatever :D

I know I just lurk here, but if you still have some spare, could I have one? Pretty please. :\

Hey mate, already given a few away but might have one left later, I will check in if so.

midonnay

oh fuck nat fyfe dislocated his shoulder :O

thank goodness the first Supercoach league game is against someone with an entire team of carlton players (literally)

My phones text input screen now has arrows on the bottom which just take up more space. Any idea how to her rid of them? Child must have changed a setting.

My phones text input screen now has arrows on the bottom which just take up more space. Any idea how to her rid of them? Child must have changed a setting.
Yes. Because we know all the various settings in every single phone type that's ever been made and instinctively know what sort of phone you're talking about.

Jackass.

;) <-I feel this is necessary in this case

Shaneus

Yes. Because we know all the various settings in every single phone type that's ever been made and instinctively know what sort of phone you're talking about.

Jackass.

Nah, not necessary. Totally deserves it. He called me a "douche" earlier!

The Giant

Banned
Looks like my girlfriend is gonna force me to go and watch the Kath and Kim movie, when it comes out later this year.

Oh well, at least I got away from not watching sex and the city 2 at the cinema.

Shaneus

They're... what? You have to be kidding me. No idea they were making a movie out of that.

For fucking shame. I remember when the D-Gen/Fast Forward crew weren't sellouts.

Jackass.

Was a cut and paste job sorry :)

Was mainly hoping that Cods would see it since he (and plenty of others) have an Android too. NFI what happened to it, haven't changed the version or anything, the little guy had it for a few minutes and then all of a sudden some arrows have appeared at the bottom of the ICS keyboard.

I was watching Talkin Bout Your Generation, which is actually a pretty funny show. They had Benita from Play School on as a guest, and my god she's gotten old. :(

At least I have strawberry cider.

Shaneus

Tim Minchin's performance and interview on Conan this week is awesome. His interview moreso, guy's just too quick on his feet.

PS. Everyone should check out the auto refresh and quick reply/quote plugins for ChromeGAF. I now know how Reptile does his rapid-fire quotes so easily. Mwahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom