• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember awesome boxart? Remember when this shit had effort put into it?
1xswpu.jpg

2uiwh2.jpg

3ux6ef.jpg

Got my $25 DJ Hero 2 pack. Holy shit it's huge.

Super jelly, the extra turntable and mic make it a great deal for $5 more than the base pack from LOGS for $20.

Who am I kidding, I will never play it anyway.

Abbott just had a mini-meltdown on radio.

Kept calling a Commodore "Commandant" and then went into some retarded spiel about how "bad things . . . bad things happen . . . and when bad things happen . . . there should be justice".

It was like a Spiderman spec script.

Kafer is both. His rank is Commodore, but his position is Commandant. Crazy damn ADF.

New iPad? No thanks, very underwhelmed. Might have to look into one of these Samsung or MSI ones for work, either Android or Win 8. Any suggestions?

Choc

Banned
anyone tried i am alive

sounds brilliant

(also sounds 1000000000x different to that whic hi saw @ E3 ages ago)

i always thought commodore was navy exclusive

It is, Kafer is a Navy officer. ADFA has people of all services.

But yeah, you'd think they could pick two titles that weren't so sonically similar

anyone tried i am alive

sounds brilliant

(also sounds 1000000000x different to that whic hi saw @ E3 ages ago)

Super keen to try it. Looks rad as hell. It was completely off my radar too. I knew it was around, but pretty much ignored it

Jintor

I was just amused to see Kerrby post something in gaming and the first reply being "didn't gaf already reach a consensus on your not being allowed to talk?"

Jezabel

searching around the web for the lowest ME3 price, even though i have Jak & Daxter trilogy unopened at home. I JUST WANT IT SO BAD

Despite the warnings of shitness I decided to check out the wow sale. There is an epic queue. Now I'm waiting in this queue for shit saving.

It really was pretty ordinary as far as savings/sales go for most things especially the big stuff that everyone was there hoping to get a deal on, gaurantee there will better deals in a couple of months on stocktake sales elsewhere.

I got there just before opening, would have been 150+ waiting outside, estimate at least half left within 10 minutes without anything. Was a pretty big line buying stuff but it was mostly small acessory type stuff, headphones, PC speakers, CD's and such. Only reason I was there as long as I was was because I couldn't find the Vita's (seperate section half a store away from the rest of the gaming stuff by itself) and then trying to confirm that they didn't have any markdowns on them.

It really was pretty ordinary as far as savings/sales go for most things especially the big stuff that everyone was there hoping to get a deal on, gaurantee there will better deals in a couple of months on stocktake sales elsewhere.

I got there just before opening, would have been 150+ waiting outside, estimate at least half left within 10 minutes without anything. Was a pretty big line buying stuff but it was mostly small acessory type stuff, headphones, PC speakers, CD's and such. Only reason I was there as long as I was was because I couldn't find the Vita's (seperate section half a store away from the rest of the gaming stuff by itself) and then trying to confirm that they didn't have any markdowns on them.

Totally. Anything decent was max 5% off. Most of the stock were fairly old models too. But that could have been because new stuff had already been snapped up. But with only 5% off I doubt that

iPad down to $400 already, how low can it go!

I have played 8 hours of Mass Effect 3.

latest episode of survivor makes me pissed at the utter stupidity :/
*chucks shoe at tv*
Oh, it's out? Need to get onto this asap.
People still watch Survivor? *mind blown*

anyone tried i am alive
5 years in the making and multiple developers before turning into a PSN/XBLA game. Might try a demo. Might pick up cheap if everyone raves about it.
Might.

Also their bullshit about a PC version doesn't make me want to support them.

Haven't you posted that exact same pic already?
In another thread, also I probably did one picture of the front cover at some point since it is the best packaging to a game I have ever had. Just perfect.

Remember awesome manuals? :D
falcon4.jpg
98% in PCPP!

._.

australia......50 runs short again....it seems?

>_>
Australia short of one strike bowler you mean.

So the new graphics drivers AMD rolled out yesterday are making ME3's textures BLURRY AS SHIT.
Turn off motion blur. Also, hope you got the CE!

so this is the year everyone i know has 21st so now i have to go find meaningful nice gifts.
what are some of the things you have all gotten for your 21st or whats the coolest thing you got?

Super jelly, the extra turntable and mic make it a great deal for $5 more than the base pack from LOGS for $20.

Who am I kidding, I will never play it anyway.

dito

Which of you jokers is randomly buying me books from bookdepository.co.uk? I love you ;___;

someone has a secret admirer

I was just amused to see Kerrby post something in gaming and the first reply being "didn't gaf already reach a consensus on your not being allowed to talk?"
lol'd

Started driving 0830 and finished 1830 (1800 local time).

Eastern Melbourne suburbs to McLaren Vale in South Australia is one hell of a drive.

What did I miss?

Great over of bowling from McKay, happy to be proven wrong by him this match. First 3 were perfect line and length. 4th strayed down leg. 5th was a great ball with a fantastic catch by the Number 1 keeper. Still on track for the win if we keep the pressure on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom