• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezbit

Gambino/community fans crawling out of the woodwork :D

Whoa never seen the video before, Chromeo's good shit.
Have you seen this video? People get freaked out by it.

It blew my mind when I found out one half of Chromeo (Dave 1) is the brother of one half of Duck Sauce (A-trak).

LOL amazing clip. The ping pong ball...hahaha.

senahorse

Hey legend, quick question.

A while back you mentioned you were looking at using Infoblox for IPAM. How did you go with this? Also how are you using it, just for IPAM? And finally if so, what are you using for DNS (bind, Microsoft, other) and DHCP (dhcpd, Microsoft, other)?

Danoss

@Danoss. Thanks, But I know we were pretty much the same weight when we met up in syd. Plus you ride a motorbike, so thats like, +1000 points in el fozo cool factor ;D

I'm pretty sure I've gotten fatter since then. You didn't look overweight to me at all. I told someone my weight then other day and they were surprised. Maybe I hide my weight well, to me it looks quite apparent.

I wish motorcycles gave me a cool factor. Unfortunately, no girls give a shit, and if they did I'm sure they'd be the type that I wouldn't want anywhere near me.

If it was like the 70's or 80's, riding a motorcycle might improve my chances of pickin up.

I don't think I do, to be honest.

Don't think you what?

Danoss

Come across in any distinct way.

I haven't described anything, just mentioned something that only people who have met you would know.

You will come across one way or another, people who know you will be able to describe the way you present and carry yourself. No one is immune to this. If you don't think so, you're mistaken.

legend166

Hey legend, quick question.

A while back you mentioned you were looking at using Infoblox for IPAM. How did you go with this? Also how are you using it, just for IPAM? And finally if so, what are you using for DNS (bind, Microsoft, other) and DHCP (dhcpd, Microsoft, other)?

I don't know if we ended up using it for anything. At least, nothing that I'm involved with. We just had the training cause Infoblox want to sell it to us.

The only IPAM we use is VitalQIP.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
so it's looking like diablo 3 + my xbox with mass effect 3... are both going to get to me on the same day.

i'm going to be so torn ;_;

So, I found this on the wall of the men's room at a restaurant called Evil Dave's, located in Jasper, Alberta.

5fd92a95.jpg

I like to think that a GAFer is responsible for Evil Steve's message. Could Evil Tyler have the surname Malka, perchance?

The food is amazing by the way. If you ever find yourself in Jasper, you really need to try it.

Choc

Banned
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tony

PHILLIP COOREY The federal opposition has abandoned its principle of opposing all the measures the mining tax will fund and support $2.9 billion in welfare increases to be funded by the levy

Clive Palmer will not be happy with you tonight boy

Fredescu

edit: news.com.au says $115k a year is middle of the road family

is this what Howard created? 115k a year MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?
I assume they're basing it on two average incomes, which would be about $115k. How many families actually have two full time working parents earning the average, I have no idea.

Choc

Banned
it gets worse salazer, read about the 34 year old glamour earning over 150k saying I GET NOTHING BECAUSE IM SINGLE

YES

we do not live in America, tart

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
it gets worse salazer, read about the 34 year old glamour earning over 150k saying I GET NOTHING BECAUSE IM SINGLE

YES

we do not live in America, tart

I got nothing because I'm unmarried, have no kids, no disability, have a mortgage male, white and 26. I don't even earn 1/3rd of $150 though.

Hooray for me.

Choc

Banned
I got nothing because I'm unmarried, have no kids, no disability, have a mortgage male, white and 26. I don't even earn 1/3rd of $150 though.

Hooray for me.

not true vook. Tax free threshold tripled

if you earn under 80k its a tax cut.

if you earn 50k its abuot 2k more in your pocket a year.

Choc

Banned
ahaha media have found proof that the liberals didnt give a fuck what swan said last night

opp4.jpg

reply was already somewhat laid out

Omikron

Vook's reasoning :S

Can I bitch because I earn enough to miss out on that cut? ;P That said, we are still a 1 income family of 3. Which pretty much goes to Fred's point above. Hard to have a child and have 2 full time working parents.

Dead Man

Hooray for me.

Hey, welcome to the club. You are in a group that is doing okay. Well, I'm older than you, and have what the government calls a 'de facto marriage like relationship', but I rarely get the good news in budgets. That's why it's important for everyone to get fair treatment all the time, not just with meaningless little sweeteners at budget time.

HolyCheck

Hey, welcome to the club. You are in a group that is doing okay. Well, I'm older than you, and have what the government calls a 'de facto marriage like relationship', but I rarely get the good news in budgets. That's why it's important for everyone to get fair treatment all the time, not just with meaningless little sweeteners at budget time.

did you jerks get that free $1000 the government handed out a few years back?

DID YOU?

i have friends that got it twice.

;_; and i got $0

zbeeb

ahaha media have found proof that the liberals didnt give a fuck what swan said last night

opp4.jpg

reply was already somewhat laid out

Is this really news? Of course this stuff is pre-planned and the gaps are filled when the events occur.

Just like newspapers prepare stories in advance.

DID YOU?

;_; and i got $0

Yep, a fair few students got it twice, including myself. If I remember correctly, it was $900 for being a fulltime student at university and another $900 for being on centrelink (youth allowance).

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.

DID YOU?

;_; and i got $0

I did and it all went on my homeloan except for $300 which I used for new tires on my car.

HolyCheck

Is this really news? Of course this stuff is pre-planned and the gaps are filled when the events occur.

Just like newspapers prepare stories in advance.

Yep, a fair few students got it twice, including myself. If I remember correctly, it was $900 for being a fulltime student at university and another $900 for being on centrelink (youth allowance).

Full time at uni AND worked and earnt over like 10k a year.

Then the youth allowance...

So heaps of uni students got it twice :( and poor unemployed un leeching off the government kinds didn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom