• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
so in dayz you dont kill each other but try and survive? wat

you help each other?

is their AI?
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. There are AI zombies, but not a lot. There are other players, but not a lot. Players can group together, go it alone, help each other out or just plain screw each other over.

Kind of like real life but the penalty for death is a lot lower.

Choc

Banned
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong. There are AI zombies, but not a lot. There are other players, but not a lot. Players can group together, go it alone, help each other out or just plain screw each other over.

Kind of like real life but the penalty for death is a lot lower.

lol

jambo

so in dayz you dont kill each other but try and survive? wat

you help each other?

is their AI?

You can do whatever you want.

You start out with some food, water, medical supplies and a pistol.

From there you can meet up with friends or randoms and do whatever you like.

Some people group up and hunt for supplies, others go looking for zombies to kill, and other become bandits, killing zombies and humans alike.

It is utterly random and utterly brilliant!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Headphones shipped. Sweet. Something to play with and complain about for the weekend.

Congrats on hitting 21 rez. I hope your bday part is a huge embarrassment full of naked pictures from your parents along with horrible stories from friends.

HOLY LORDS OF FUCK

The "season pass" for DLC pack for Max Payne 3 has just hit PSN.

$50! For map packs! For a $98 game! The fuck!

Also I went into the newsagent yesterday to checkout the new HYPER but was unimpressed by the lazy cover art.
Sgl3A.jpg

No thanks.

Also;
When I was 21
It was a very good year
It was a very good year
For city girls
Who lived up the stairs
With all that perfumed hair
And it came undone
When I was 21

jambo

oh, I turned 21 today

[16:10:53] <@jambo|work> Rez is old today
[16:10:56] <@jambo|work> 21
[16:11:43] <Aon> Rez's Bday
[16:11:44] <Aon> ?
[16:11:57] <Sometypeoffruit> what
[16:11:58] <Sometypeoffruit> no way
[16:12:01] <Sometypeoffruit> hes not that young
[16:12:10] <Aon> yeah that guys 26
[16:12:18] <Aon> he said the other day
[16:12:22] <Sometypeoffruit> yeah
[16:12:27] <Steam> 07Rezbit: other rez
[16:12:28] <Sometypeoffruit> jeeze jambo
[16:12:32] <Steam> 07Rezbit: fabulous rez
[16:12:42] <Aon> Oh, Stephen Fry
[16:13:00] <Aon> He doesn't come into Steam chat, hes not a real person

Also I went into the newsagent yesterday to checkout the new HYPER but was unimpressed by the lazy cover art.
Sgl3A.jpg

Orange and Blue strikes again!

Most of last night on the ANZ2 server the player count was maxed out at 50 and there were around 280-350 zombies.

Yeah couple of times it shot close to 500 but for the most part it was pretty low. My first time playing the zombie count kept closer to the 800-900 mark. Not sure whether it's due to a change in the spawning system or just a freak occurrence.

Danoss

Ciuo6.jpg

Thanks YouTube! Could I perhaps see the results? Fucking hell.

Edit: Never mind, another website getting wise to AdBlock. Now I'm seeing the ads here, it's truly horrible and distracting. Damn.

Bernbaum the sexy man turned me onto clea.nr for Youtube. Works great!

It's only $55 from logs. Hopefully it's an error.
Nope, $30 in the US but we get Australia tax on PSN/XBL of course. Sad when the promise of MAYBE some map packs cost almost as much as the game itself before release!

Blame Rockstar! 's not our sodding fault.

Grats Rez.
It really is just the worst piece of art I have seen for a big release videogame. Fucking terrible, makes me not want to buy the game! Anything else would have been better.

I mean, it can't even stand up to the MP2 loading screens!
maxpayne2.jpg

Fredescu

Isn't Max Payne all about the campaign? I'm surprised anyone cares about the map pack. Also I have no idea what is wrong with that art or cover.

[16:10:53] <@jambo|work> Rez is old today
[16:10:56] <@jambo|work> 21
[16:11:43] <Aon> Rez's Bday
[16:11:44] <Aon> ?
[16:11:57] <Sometypeoffruit> what
[16:11:58] <Sometypeoffruit> no way
[16:12:01] <Sometypeoffruit> hes not that young
[16:12:10] <Aon> yeah that guys 26
[16:12:18] <Aon> he said the other day
[16:12:22] <Sometypeoffruit> yeah
[16:12:27] <Steam> 07Rezbit: other rez
[16:12:28] <Sometypeoffruit> jeeze jambo
[16:12:32] <Steam> 07Rezbit: fabulous rez
[16:12:42] <Aon> Oh, Stephen Fry
[16:13:00] <Aon> He doesn't come into Steam chat, hes not a real person

Lol, we have way too many double up names on ausgaf.

oh, I turned 21 today
Happy birthday! I thought you were a fair bit older than that.

Danoss

Basic knowledge about the human body will suffice. Line up where the nipple would be against the upper arm, it's a bit high.

Won't be a minute until someone pops in and says I'm wrong, so feel free to ignore this.

you guys do realise editors don't generally get to choose the cover right?
They do also realise that a shit cover will sell less copies. I have no fucking interest in fighting games but the SFxTekken cover looked impressively fancy and made me think the magazine would be fancy and impressive.

The current HYPER cover looks like the cover of the (soon to be probably) popular new release video game Max Payne 3 on PS3/360/(eventually when they can be fucked farming it out to some monkeys with appropriate typewriters)PC. It looks like a PR piece, like something that would be handed out in EBGames as in store advertising.

Even a different shot while still using the colour scheme (which I thought Rockstar has downplayed since the re-reveal?) would be much more eye catching and intriguing to the potential customer.

i'll buy MP3 only if they add a Dead Man Walking mode as I pissed away dozens of hours on that.
If they do that though they will be accused of ripping off Gears of War and the Horde mode.

Also reinstalling Max Payne 2 I noticed that Rockstar had released an extra batch of DMW levels for free after release! If only I had decent internet access back in those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom