• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 6 - Ricki Lee is awful. Everything else about Australia is AMAZING [Free hugs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Payne is out today and I will have to brave one of these things called a "retail store" in order to procure it. Big W have it for $68, here's hoping they have it in or don't have an idiot behind the counter.

Call me a dreamer.

two for two. got it from JB instead. - the bullet pen is nice and makes up for the price difference

JB have a sale where if you buy any bluray player (including a PS3) from them
you can buy any bluray disc or box set for %50 off (limit of 30)

Kritz

Banned
The fuck happened to netbank? Shit's using at least 5 different font sizes for the same piece of information. Who the fuck designed this?

Yagharek

It's because Steam's offline mode is a complete piece of shit and they've never bothered fixing it.

Anybody see that earth rotation spinning thread in OT? I've never laughed and cried more at the same time in my life

Its only going to get worse with the war on science and learning.

Choc

Banned
so Mark Webber is mental

Aussie Formula 1 star Mark Webber has claimed that the unpredictable nature of the 2012 season might alienate some fans.

In the five races thus far in 2012 there have been five different winners from five different teams and Webber isn't sure that's what fans want.

"I don't know if they [fans] will get sick of seeing so many different winners," Webber said.

trollface.png

seriously?

hamchan

so Mark Webber is mental

Aussie Formula 1 star Mark Webber has claimed that the unpredictable nature of the 2012 season might alienate some fans.

In the five races thus far in 2012 there have been five different winners from five different teams and Webber isn't sure that's what fans want.

"I don't know if they [fans] will get sick of seeing so many different winners," Webber said.

trollface.png

seriously?

It's why I got sick of SC2.

Also reading that Diablo 3 hate thread is quite funny, as I log in to Diablo 3 and play it for 7 hours straight.

LOL must be a QA error, take it back to Safeway and ask for a new one.

One last note before I go: RIP Donald 'Duck' Dunn. Bassist in Booker T. and the MGs, as well as (more famously) The Blues Brothers. Along with MCA, a shit time for bassists :(
Booker T. & the MG's - Time is Tight (live)
He was a sexy, sexy bassist. Many a mood improved by his awesome lines and licks.

Whoever it was that predicted/feared we would become a slave to the things that we love is appearing to be correct. Whilst a lot of people don't approve of the way they're being treated by these companies, they're encouraging them by peoples apparent unwillingness to say "enough!" and walk away. And so the trend continues.
I don't see a need to walk away from the hobby, just walk away from those who you don't feel are treating you with respect. I vote with my dollar and companies with shitty practises get my dollar from out of the bargain bin at which point their return is less than someone selling me a coffee. I've bought 3 copies of The Witcher 3 at full price and will continue to support those who I feel are moving the industry in a better, fairer direction.

Max Payne is out today and I will have to brave one of these things called a "retail store" in order to procure it. Big W have it for $68, here's hoping they have it in or don't have an idiot behind the counter.

Call me a dreamer.
Since it is out a day early I have the urge to pick it up. Even though I will be disapoint. And can't afford it.

But still..... the urge is there.

Semi-related, but i cant acess my steam games in offline mode. In fact I can't log in at all. Anyone know why?
Has worked fine for me over the last year, long ago it never worked but since a fresh Steam install on a new SSD it has been perfect. Try clearing your Steam install and running the offline mode while connected and then disconnect.

The fuck happened to netbank? Shit's using at least 5 different font sizes for the same piece of information. Who the fuck designed this?
In contrast NAB have really improved their web banking setup and the updated Android app now is very intuitive and very handy. Join the winning team!
Not NAB, a credit union or something

JB have a sale where if you buy any bluray player (including a PS3) from them
you can buy any bluray disc or box set for %50 off (limit of 30)
JB have some decent Blu Rays on sale, grab some of the $8 bargain bin ones for $4!

The Uncharted 3 blows away Witcher 2 on PC posts make me tense up.
Words to that effect. The detail in Witcher 2 doesn't match up.
trollface.png

seriously?

Yeah, i thought today was the 18th for some reason.

Anyway, playing MP3 now.
In short its great.

Cutscenes are annoying. Like someone went nuts checking out FX presets in iMovie
Seems like the Housers used themselves as the templates for some idle rich asshole characters max works for in the early levels

This is some seriously funny shit! She was a shit student, skipped class and was on a suspension list and didn't even finish her studies at Geelong yet feels it is their fault she couldn't study law at her "preferred" uni yet could have gone to other unis like Deakin! AND her mum is suing for half a million dollars of lost revenue of a chocolate fortune cookie business! BWAHAHHA! You can't write this shit.

A Saucerful of Secrets?
Yes! Go buy now!

Choc

Banned
Yeah, i thought today was the 18th for some reason.

Anyway, playing MP3 now.
In short its great.

Cutscenes are annoying. Like someone went nuts checking out FX presets in iMovie
Seems like the Housers used themselves as the templates for some idle rich asshole characters max works for in the early levels

the opening of the game is slow, where i am up to now (the last 2 chapters) is fucking epic

Salazar

Campbell Newman vows to live up to the standards of Joh Bjelke Petersen.

We are through the looking glass now. Mad Cunt Factor is off the charts.

Choc

Banned
Campbell Newman vows to live up to the standards of Joh Bjelke Petersen.

We are through the looking glass now. Mad Cunt Factor is off the charts.

i am stunned beyond belief that QLDers do not step the fuck up and demand a house of review called the senate in their parliament

its bananas you guys do not have one. Welcome to QLD. Dictatorship central.

Clipper

i am stunned beyond belief that QLDers do not step the fuck up and demand a house of review called the senate in their parliament

its bananas you guys do not have one. Welcome to QLD. Dictatorship central.

They had one, Choc. The people voted to get rid of it.

No, I was wrong. The people voted to keep it, but the Legislative Council then went and voted itself out of existence...

Choc

Banned
They had one, Choc. The people voted to get rid of it.

No, I was wrong. The people voted to keep it, but the Legislative Council then went and voted itself out of existence...

wait that cannot be legal and if its not fucking Queensland is ridiculous. Thats constitutional surely.

Sir Joh right? Cunt

everything he did should be invalidated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom